Live Roulette Online Ireland
Live roulette is an interactive game launched in June 2005. It allows people to put their chips on the roulette table online or watch television and call the designated call centre or play on the Internet. The live roulette has then been renamed to encompass many live dealer games, including several versions of real roulette and blackjack.
The game of roulette is the same as that found in a real casino. Live roulette uses the single European zero wheel instead of the American double-zero version. Each game is open for two minutes in most hours, and a new number runs roughly every three minutes. There are two “turbo hours” every evening at 7:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m., where each game is open for one minute, and a new number is shot approximately every two minutes. This article provides information and detail on finding the best roulette live casino, how you can play live roulette online, types of live roulette, and the pros and cons of playing live roulette.
List of Top Live Roulette Casino Sites 2021
|€4500 + 250 FS||Gallo||2893+|
Grand Fortune Casino
|€500||Grand Fortune Casino||103+|
|225% + 50 FS||Aussieplay||178+|
Lucky Red Casino
|€4000||Lucky Red Casino||160+|
|€550 + 150FS||Kosmonaut Casino||1655+|
|100% + 100 FS||FlipperFlip||2795+|
|€333 + 99 FS||Maneki Casino||3100+|
|€750 + 75 FS||Emojino||1000+|
|€200 + 21 FS||Casino Dome||840+|
|€1000 + 100 FS||Megarush||486+|
|€5 No Deposit||Richprize||2000+|
|500 FS||Amazon Slots||800+|
|€100 + 100 Free Spins||Pocketplay||2000+|
|€500 + 100 FS||5plusbet||2460+|
|20 Free Spins||GoodWin Casino||1620+|
|€600 + 50 FS||Winfest||1500+|
|Cashback 20%||Crazy Fox||1500+|
Times Square Casino
|€500||Times Square Casino||482+|
|Up to €3000||Bitkingz||3500+|
|10 FS||Blighty Bingo||300+|
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||3809+|
The Online Casino
|€100+20FS||The Online Casino||450+|
|€1200 + 100 FS||bCasino||58+|
|100% up to €50 + 100 FS||Fruitkings||324+|
|€200 + 10 FS||Betmaster||2786+|
|€1000 + 1000 FS||21.com||450+|
Mad About Slots
|€1000 + 100FS||Mad About Slots||600+|
|€200+€2 No Deposit||ArgoCasino||1800+|
|€200 + 200 FS||CasinoFriday||2000+|
|€1000 + 100 FS||Spin Away||632+|
|Up to 150%+150FS||Bao Casino||1397+|
|€1000 + 100 FS||CasinoREX||2000+|
|€100 + 25 FS||PlayToro||3500+|
|€1000 Wager Free||Wolfy Casino||3147+|
|100% up to £200 + 100 FS||HeySpin||663+|
|$900 + 150 FS||iLucki||3600+|
|€1000+300 FS||Leo Vegas||965+|
|100 Free Spins||Mr.Green||300+|
Fortune Mobile Casino
|€100||Fortune Mobile Casino||338+|
|100% up to $300||Bet2U||1566+|
The Sun Play
|€400||The Sun Play||350+|
All Wins Casino
|€1500+25FS||All Wins Casino||552+|
Lord Of The Spins
|€2000||Lord Of The Spins||470+|
The Grand Ivy Casino
|€1500+100FS||The Grand Ivy Casino||504+|
|30 Free Spins||Virgin Games||20+|
No Bonus Casino
|N/A||No Bonus Casino||520+|
|100% up to €300 + 100 FS||Wheelz||3000+|
|€500 + 170 FS||CosmicSlot||3100+|
Best Live Roulette Casinos & Our Criteria
|Live Casino||Live Roulette Games||Live Dealer Bonus|
|Betway Live Casino||2||Up to £250|
|Leo Vegas Live Casino||55||Up to £250|
|William Hill Live Casino||28||Up to £100|
|Casino Room Live Casino||2||Up to £200|
|Winner Live Casino||2||Up to £300|
|Casumo Live Casino||3||Up to £300|
Playing online casino games can be exciting and fun. However, you only get the best experience if you choose a high-quality casino to play. Given that thousands of operators choose from, how do you make sure you only choose the best? Well, this is what you will learn in this chapter. Follow the steps below to assess online casinos and identify the best choice for you.
- Play in the casino with the UK licensed and certified – Your safety is the number one priority when selecting an online casino. You have to make sure that the operator is respectable and reliable and that he is completely protected. The best online casinos offer fair gaming and use high-level technical security to protect your sensitive personal data. Look for a license issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. This is a testament to the fact that the online casino follows the highest standards of consumer protection. If the operator does not have a valid license, it is a clear sign that you should stay away from them.
- Bonuses and promotions – While virtually all online casinos offer some type of welcome bonus to entice you to participate, it is important to choose the one that meets your individual needs. Think about the types of games you want to play and check the favourable conditions associated with the game of your choice. After all, if you want to play blackjack online, a bonus valid only for slot machines will offer you few benefits. You must be familiar with the terms of a bonus offer to ensure that the wagering requirement, the balance of the game, and the deadlines are favourable to their play style. Good casinos also offer many attractive promotions and rewards for loyal players.
- Selection of games – The quality of an online casino can be determined by the selection of games they offer. Some casinos offer games exclusively from a single software developer. As such, you will find many innovative variants of roulette and blackjack, as well as a rich selection of high-quality slot machines and other games. Similarly, some casino companies only offer developer games leader Microgaming. However, other casinos choose their selection of games from many awesome game providers.
The criteria mentioned above are the most important in determining the quality of an online casino and other aspects to consider. Does the operator accept a wide range of payment options and offer quick and hassle-free deposits and withdrawals? How is the mobile casino application formed? How reliable is customer support? As such, the best advice we can give you for finding the best online casinos is to take a look and do your research.
How to Play Live Roulette Online?
Learning to play live roulette is very easy. Learning to play live roulette to win all the time is a slightly different matter. Many new players believe that you can win at roulette, it's a myth. Just follow the rules and wait for a lucky day. Roulette is one of the easiest casino games to learn and play. Like normal gameplay, online roulette is controlled by a dealer, also known as a croupier. The dealer announces the bets and the results and spins the wheel. He also throws the ball on the wheel while turning at the start of each round. The main purpose of playing online roulette is to learn the game rules and develop and improve the player's ability to play. So the basics are:
- Register and choose a roulette type – Roulette with the registration version is practically the same as normal play. Players choose the type of bet they want to play, and success or failure depends on luck. Other casino games, such as video poker or blackjack, have the skills and strategy to increase winning players’ chances. With online roulette, players only gain one advantage, depending on the variation they choose and the type of bet placed. There are classic roulette variants: European Roulette, the roulette American, Mini Roulette, Pinball Roulette, French Roulette, Roulette multi bullets.
- To make a deposit – You will need to add funds into your account before you can stack your chips on the chosen surface. This can be done in two ways, via the operator drop page or in the table itself. The first is the most conventional way. You decide that you want to play roulette, increase your bankroll at the casino you choose, and start betting. But what if your funds drop when you apply the Martingale strategy, and you don't want to leave the table? Most suppliers and operators deal with this contingency point via an in-game deposit function, the functionality of which is revealed in the name. All you have to do is press a discreet button on the interface and enter the CVV number of a bank card with which you previously deposited. It's that simple.
- Place a bet and spin the wheel – Now that you have signed up, choose a roulette type, make a deposit; it's time to choose a roulette table. The first thing to look for is the minimum / maximum bet options at the table. These are available for everyone to see. Try to find a minimum table that meets your funding needs.
- Make a withdrawal – To withdraw your winnings, open the casino software and go to the cashier, where you originally deposited your money. From there, select the option to make a withdrawal at the casino and choose your preferred deposit option. Finally, provide them with all of the personal / billing information they need and click the “Withdraw” button at the end to submit the withdrawal. However, there are certain points where you can get stuck. Before you even attempt to withdraw money from an online casino, you need to decide which withdrawal option is right for you.
MAIN CHARACTERISTIC OF THE LIVE ROULETTE
One of the reasons that have contributed a lot to this change is that many online casinos offer a live casino option, where players can play many table games under optimal conditions. They have gained popularity because it allows them to play their favourite game in real-time from the comfort of their homes. To help players decide on the preferability of playing in live casinos, it will be better to consider the advantages and disadvantages that they offer and leave them the final decision.
Benefits of live Roulette
One of the reasons why live casinos have grown in popularity is that the online gaming world offers so many possibilities that players can take advantage of it. Since the introduction of live games, many casino enthusiasts have joined the online community and have decided to try them out. Live casinos have several advantages for their users, so let's take a look at some of them:
- Real-time games with live dealers – Probably one of the biggest advantages of live casinos is that players can enjoy a favourite table game in real-time with a real dealer. This feature allows them to witness the gaming process in a very authentic environment as if they were in the casino’s land version. They can observe the dealer's actions and follow the game very easily. All of the reputable casino croupiers are fully trained and professional, and players can be confident that the game will go smoothly.
- Advanced technologies and systems used – Most live casinos use very advanced systems, which have greatly improved the quality of the gaming process. Thanks to live streaming technology, players can observe all the dealer’s details and actions and how the game is played, carried out from start to finish. The technology of tip used also guarantees a high level of protection of your personal information and data, which provides the necessary tranquillity.
- Enjoy live casino games anytime and anywhere – Another advantage of live casinos is that you can now enjoy the most popular table games anywhere, anytime. It has never been so accessible and easy to play online, and players can do it without leaving home. In this way, they will save time since they do not need to go to the land-based casino, and their travel expenses will also be eliminated. Even if they are not in the traditional casino, they can still have a very authentic gaming experience, as attractive live dealers play all games in real-time.
- Live chat function – Another great advantage is that thanks to the contemporary technology used, players can interact with the rest of the game participants and the dealer. In this way, they can establish a more personal connection and enjoy the game even more. Besides, some live casinos offer the possibility of personalizing a table and determining its specifications as the players wish. They also have special promotions and bonuses only for their online users, which is another reason to try them out.
DISADVANTAGES OF LIVE ROULETTE
Like playing in a traditional casino, playing in a live casino has certain drawbacks that need to be considered. Some of them can be seen as a matter of perspective, so players should have time to decide if they share the same opinion. In general, it's always interesting to try something new, especially a casino game, but only if they are familiar with the rules of the game, casino policy, and many other crucial factors. Let's take a look at some of the main disadvantages of playing live casino games:
- Slow play – One thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the fact that sometimes live casinos can be quite slow, as another participant in the game may cause a delay. In most cases, games are limited in time, but, after all, the main goal was to meet the needs of players and allow them to decide without having to rush. Sometimes these delays can upset the rest of the players and prevent them from playing long term.
- Limited range of games – Another disadvantage of live casinos is that, although they offer the most popular table games, their diversity and scope cannot be compared to the land-based version of the casino. Most live casinos offer blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker, which is a considerably limited range of games. The reason is that to run, they require a lot of spending, and those live casinos can only offer the most popular and sought after.
- Different casino configuration – Also, even though live games are generally broadcast from private studios, specially designed for this purpose, it is not enough for some players to feel the excitement they feel when they go to a land-based casino. The main brick and mortar casinos also offer other facilities and entertainment forms, such as restaurants, karaoke bars, and the like. Some players admit that land-based casinos give them an emotion that online casinos cannot provide. The interior style, the many machines and tables, the lights, and the bright colours, the human interaction are just a few important factors that make these places unique.
- Risk of technical problems and errors – Another thing that should be taken into consideration when talking about the disadvantages of live casinos is that, during the game, certain technical problems can arise, which cannot happen in brick and mortar casinos. Because many online applications are under development, and players may experience internet connection problems or other errors from time to time. Such problems can prevent them from continuing the game and ruining their mood.
Play Live Roulette Online: 10+ Best Games of 2021
Live Online Roulette Casino Developers
Online casinos do not offer their games; they depend on software companies for that. The main responsibilities of online casinos are customer service and marketing, the acquisition of new players, and old ones’ loyalty. Casinos are the interface, operator, or intermediary, between games and the player, if you will. Here is the list of the main developers of live roulette games.
|Evolution Gaming||Evolution Gaming offers one of the largest selections of the live dealer roulette options from the simple European and American ones to more complicated Double Ball and Speed Roulette online games.|
|Ezugi||As for now vendor only has one live dealer roulette game to play which is also available for mobile devices.|
|NetEnt||Famous for its mobile video slots, NetEnt has also mastered the art of mobile live games to create the perfect online roulette with its special bonuses and the highest quality of graphics and gameplay available. Definitely check it out if you are into mobile gambling.|
|Playtech||Software several kinds of best live roulette online games in its collection but the best part is that the company is one of the first to use the augmented reality technologies to create even more immersive online gambling experience.|
|Microgaming||The last but definitely not least is Microgaming — the company that always has something to impress the players. Today, it’s the special Playboy online dealer games selection for those who like to admire the beauty while gambling.|
- Evolution Games – Evolution Gaming is authorized and regulated by the gaming authorities in the United Kingdom, Belgium, Romania, Malta, and the island of Alderney. They have live game production studios in the UK, Belgium, Latvia, and Malta. Evolution Live Roulette Games are the best roulette games you can play. They dominate the scene. Its famous and innovative immersive roulette offers the “closest to reality” roulette experience, with beautiful croupiers and incredible slow-motion camera angles. Its game interface offers very detailed and well-presented statistics from previous rounds.
- Ezugi – Ezugi is a new casino game provider specializing in live roulette platforms. What made everyone aware of Ezugi was that it was the first company to offer live games from retailers at an American casino. The funny thing is that their games are not really allowed for all American players, but only for New Jersey. US players outside of New Jersey are not allowed, while players from other countries can play. The interface is well sought out, and the games can be played without downloading. They certainly don't offer the most exciting live roulette platform, but at least their games can be played for free (with no real money) in some online casinos. They have a Curacao regulator license.
- Microgaming – Microgaming adopted the first online gaming software in 1994. It has a great reputation as a reliable and trustworthy platform, with great slot machine games and an exclusive Playboy live casino. They have gaming licenses from Malta and the UK. They have three production studios in Canada, Argentina, and the Philippines. The multiplayer and Premier Roulette Diamond editions are your best digital graphics games. They also offer the innovative multi-table roulette, where you can bet on eight roulette wheels simultaneously.
- NetEnt – NetEnt, like Evolution Gaming, is part of the Stockholm Stock Exchange with a similar capitalization, but they are very different companies. NetEnt does not specialize exclusively in live dealer games. They offer all types of casino games, from video slots with progressive jackpots to online scratch cards. This lack of specialization is apparent in their live roulette games. Although they are not bad, they lack the interaction, statistics, and excitement of other providers. Although you can find their roulette and RNG games live at many casinos, they appreciate their good reputation and large client base for other games.
- Playtech – Playtech is simply the largest online gambling company in the world. Their games are offered in more casinos than you can count. In the past, some casinos using the Playtech platform have been marked as unauthorized casinos, but this has more to do with the specific practices of online casinos (withdrawal options, etc.) than with the software itself. They have licenses from the UK and the Philippines and live in roulette studios in Latvia, Romania, and the Philippines. They offer many different versions of roulette with both live dealers and digital graphics: Marvel, Mini, Roulette Pinball, and dual-screen are some of its unique offerings. Its live dealers speak multiple languages, so players from different countries can feel at home and chat in their native language.
Live Roulette Casino Types
- Live European Roulette – is played with a wheel with 36 numbers, 1 to 36, and a zero. This provides a player return of 97.3% (RTP). It is the most popular variant of roulette and supports all different varieties. Almost every live casino provider has the game, but what sets it apart is the interface and options available during play. Playtech and Evolution have done a good job, providing good statistical views from previous rounds. All game interfaces have a racetrack to facilitate betting on numbers and their neighbours. Most allow you to save your favourite bets. The most advanced interfaces allow you to bet on numbers and their neighbours or place directly on previous results’ statistical display.
- American Live Roulette – is played with a wheel that has 36 numbers, 1-36 and two zeros, a single zero and a double zero. This gives the game an RTP of 94.74%, significantly lower than its European equivalent (97.3%). If you are a gambler, an advantage player or just a beginner, avoid this version unless you like to keep the casinos’ pockets. There is no reason to play this version, as you will find many European tables online.
- French Roulette Live – has a different arrangement than what we are used to with the other versions. It follows the traditional layout used for the first time during the development of the game. The important thing in this variant of the game is the rule of La Partage. You will receive half of your equal cash bet if the ball lands at zero. The Sharing door RTP 98.5%, while the European roulette has an RTP of 97.3%. It is better to play with La Partage if you are even betting on the money. Direct and column bets do not receive any advantage. It is perfectly normal to see a table used in the studios, with two different layouts in the game interface. Make sure to select the layout in French if you wish to take advantage of the La Partage rule.
- High-Stakes Live Roulette – is a version of the game that allows players to place bets of considerably larger sizes. You will find high stakes games, live roulette, and RNG on online casino sites, where bets can go up to £ 10,000. Discover how a lucky pin can make you rich. Since heavy players tend to have a much wider range of bets, they rely on progressive strategies. Some online casinos will provide tips with explanations on how these game plans work; however, this is easier said than done in the heat of the moment.
Live Roulette Ireland FAQ
- 1️⃣ How many numbers are in the live roulette?
- The amount of numbers available to bet depends on your roulette variant. French and European games have 37 pockets. American roulette has 38 pockets due to the additional double zero available. There is even a mini roulette with 13 numbers to bet (including zero).
- 2️⃣ How do you manage roulette in a casino?
- In a casino, a roulette dealer’s main objective is to manage bets, spin the wheel, and issue payments. At the end of each round, winning and losing bets are distributed to players on chips. Dealing with roulette in a casino is difficult, requiring a lot of training and memorizing common payment patterns.
- 3️⃣ Can you bet on red and black at the same time?
- Making a coloured bet on both red and black would not be wise because you are effectively cancelling out your winning bet for whichever colour the ball lands on. The green pocket would also mean that you would lose everything if it came here, instead of black or red. Of course, you can place different bets on a variety of black and red numbers on a roulette.
- 4️⃣ How can you improve your chances of winning at roulette by knowing the odds?
- In roulette, your chances of winning vary considerably, depending on how you want to play the game. If you want to bet conservatively, using external bets, for example, you will have much better chances of winning. However, if you want to guarantee a big win, you will have to use internal bets, and therefore your chances of winning will be much less.