Skrill Casino Ireland
Withdrawing cash at online casinos has long been a frustration for players. It used to involve days of waiting around for processing and approval, but things are changing. Best casino sites are getting faster, primarily down to the modern payment methods that make the process significantly easier on both ends. E-wallets have reduced waiting times, and in most cases, payouts can be as quick as 24 hours.
On this page, we’re going to take a close look at Skrill, one of the leading e-wallets in the online casino world. We will look at the company itself, how the platform works and how it can make your gambling life easier. We’ll also present you with Skrill casinos.
Top Skrill Casinos List
|€1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino||1655+|
|€1200+260FS||Read Review||Captain Spins||1300+|
|€2000 + 250 FS||Read Review||Zoome||1000+|
|€2500 + 200 FS||Read Review||Conquestador||1450+|
|€150 + 60 FS||Read Review||Slotman||3500+|
|€2500 + 250FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000+|
Skrill Company Overview
|Number of Skrill Casinos Casinos||101+|
|Casino Skrill Minimum Deposit||€10|
|Deposit Alternatives||PayPal, Neteller, ecoPayz, Paysafe|
|Previous Company Name||MoneyBookers|
Skrill is a London-based business that launched its online payments platform back in 2001. The service was originally named Moneybookers before rebranding to Skrill in 2013. Since then, Skill has grown to operate in more than 120 countries in 40 different currencies.
Safety is paramount when it comes to payments, and it’s only natural to be wary of a platform you haven’t used before. The good news is that Skrill is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means that the company not only has to adhere to a strict set of rules around user data and finances but regular audits are conducted to ensure that these qualities are upheld.
Skrill now has over 40 million active users, making it one of the world’s leading payment providers. It’s used primarily by people that want to avoid high transaction fees applied by other services like PayPal. Skrill is around 50% cheaper than the competition when it comes to fees.
Top Online Casinos with Skrill Deposit
There are many Skrill casinos out there, but some are much better than others. Simply accepting a Skrill casino deposit isn’t enough; we use other criteria to find and review Skrill casinos. Here are some of the main areas we look at:
- Payments – To be labelled as a great pay by Skrill casino, a site needs to support the platform and make the deposit and withdrawal process easy for users. In addition, there should be alternative payment options available and a reasonable minimum deposit and fast withdrawals.
- Safety and Licensing – To legally operate in Ireland, an online casino needs to have a valid gambling license. These can be issued by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), or The Curaçao Gaming Control Board. We check the licensing and also look for additional security features like HTTPS and payment encryption.
- Games and Software – The selection of games is arguably an essential part of any online casino, as it’s how you have your fun. The Skrill casinos will have various game types, including slots, table games and jackpots. All of the best gaming developers should be featured like NetEnt, Pragmatic Play and Blueprint Gaming.
- Customer Support – Nobody likes waiting around, and if you need to contact customer support, responses should be both quick and professional. We check for a high level of service from every pay with Skrill casino we review and expect to see plenty of ways to get in touch and long opening hours.
- Bonuses – Most Skrill casinos in Ireland will reward new players for signing up making a deposit. We look at the generosity of these bonuses, including terms and conditions. However, many casino promotions exclude Skrill payments, so we make sure this isn’t the case.
- Responsible Gambling – We will only ever recommend a Skrill casino that operates best practices for responsible gambling. This includes access to help and support and user-controlled tools like deposit limits and cool down periods.
Our expert team tries and tests the online casino directly to put themselves in the shoes of a real user. By doing this, we can provide genuine and honest casino reviews drawing on our own experiences.
How to Play Skrill Casinos
Making a Skrill gambling deposit is relatively simple. It’s a user-friendly platform that strives to make everything as easy as possible for its users. It begins with choosing the best Skrill casino and signing up; then, you’re ready to make your first deposit. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
How to Sign Up
IrishCasinoHEX has compiled a list of the very best Skrill casinos, all that’s left for you to do is choose your favourite option. If you don’t already have a Skrill account, you will need to create one first.
To open a Skrill account, you will need to have an email address and a valid email address. Simply visit their website and click the register button to get started. If you already have a Skrill account, you’re ready to pick one of our recommended Skrill casinos. Click the green ‘Play Now’ button on your chosen casino, and you will be redirected to its website.
The registration form will ask for your details, including your name, date of birth, address, and contact details. We recommend using a memorable username and password to prevent any issues logging in further down the line.
Once registered, you may then be asked to choose your welcome bonus if there are multiple options. A valid email address is required, so this will need to be verified before your account can be used. To summarise, here’s how you sign up to a casino with Skrill:
- Choose a casino and click ‘play now’
- Enter your details and complete the registration form
- Verify your email address
- You’re ready to use your account
How to Make Online Casino Deposit with Skrill
Don’t worry; this is easier than you might think. When your account is created, you will likely be taken back to the casino homepage. The next step is making your very first Skrill casino deposit. You will need to ensure that there are funds in your Skrill wallet first. You can deposit into Skrill using Visa, Mastercard, bank transfer or Paysafecard.
Play 5 Best Skrill Casinos
|🥇 Kosmonaut Casino||#1 Skrill Casino Ireland|
|🥈 Captain Spins||Fair Welcome Bonus|
|🥉 Hyper Casino||High-quality Games|
|⭐️ Casumo||Best Casino App|
|⭐️ Casino Rocket||Crypto Payments|
Once you have topped up your Skrill wallet, it’s time to navigate to the payment section of the Skrill casino. First, you will need to meet the minimum deposit requirements. The exact steps will vary by site, but the process will look something like this:
- Click on the ‘bank/wallet/deposit’ option found in the casino menu
- Select Skrill as your chosen payment method
- Enter your Skrill username and password when prompted
- Choose your deposit amount
- Click deposit and wait for confirmation
- Cash will be in your wallet immediately
How to Withdraw with Skrill
Before you can withdraw from a Skrill casino, you will need to make sure that your balance meets the minimum withdrawal requirement. This could be anywhere from €10 to €50, depending on the operator. We gathered the best 10 minimum deposit casinos with Skrill deposit as well. Follow these steps to request a withdrawal to your Skrill account:
- Click on the withdrawal option in the casino menu
- Choose how much you want to withdraw
- Select Skrill as your withdrawal method
- Enter your Skrill username and password
- Click withdraw and wait for confirmation
- Withdrawals can take between 24hrs-72hrs
Additional Skrill Betting Information
There are a few things to be aware of when it comes to using a casino with Skrill. First, Skrill applies a 2.5% fee to all accounts top-ups, which will be deducted from your balance. Second, you may also encounter deposit and withdrawal transaction fees at the casino itself, but this does depend on the operator.
Although the minimum deposit can vary, on average, it tends to be around €20, which can be higher than the minimum requirement on other deposit methods. The good news is that payouts with Skrill are incredibly fast, usually landing in your wallet within just 24 hours. Remember that before approving your first withdrawal, an online casino may request some documentation to verify your account.
It’s worth noting that some Skrill betting sites might have some exclusions. For example, online casinos Skrill deposits may not be valid on particular promotions. So always remember to read the terms and conditions before making your payment.
Skrill Casinos Features
- You don’t need to remember any card details or security codes; with Skrill, it is as easy as just a username and password
- Skrill online gambling deposits are kept separate from your everyday spending transactions. This is particularly important if you plan on applying for a mortgage or other lines of credit
- Skrill casinos tend to be much faster at processing and paying withdrawals, so you get your cash as quickly as possible
- It’s safe, secure and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- There is a 2.5% fee when adding money to your Skrill account, and you may be charged for making a Skrill online casino deposit
- It’s a platform best designed for those that are confident with technology; if you prefer traditional banking methods, you may not like using Skrill
Skrill Casinos in Ireland
Skrill casinos are popular in Ireland, and more of them are regularly launching. Users enjoy the benefits of fast deposits and withdrawals, and even the more established Irish casinos are working to implement Skrill.
It is one of the country’s leading betting payment methods amongst gamblers, and we believe its popularity will continue to grow. Most choose it because of its very use-to-use platform and its lower-than-average transaction fees.
Skrill Casinos Payment Alternatives
- PayPal – PayPal is the world’s biggest e-wallet and is very popular with online casino players players in Ireland. It works very similarly to Skrill, and so is a great alternative where Skrill isn’t available. Any good online casino should support PayPal, and so it’s a good option for accessibility.
- Neteller – Neteller is very similar to Skrill, and the two are often compared. When a casino accepts Skrill, it’s very likely that it also accepts Neteller. Neteller is a good alternative, but it does come with higher fees than Skrill. Despite this, it’s easy to use and creating an account takes just a few seconds.
- EcoPayz – EcoPayz is another online wallet service that can be used for gambling. Although not as readily available as Skrill, Neteller and PayPal, it is becoming more common in Ireland. There are five different account tiers, all of which have different processing fees. EcoPayz is a good option if you can’t use any of the other leading wallets, but it is more expensive.
- Paysafecard – Paysafecard is a slightly different offering than Skrill but still an excellent option for casino sites that accept Paysafecard. Instead of a wallet with a history of transactions, a Paysafecard is a one-time disposable and pre-paid payment option. This is great if you want complete privacy, but the purchasing process can be inconvenient.
How long do Skrill gambling deposits and withdrawals take?
- A deposit with Skrill is credited to your account instantly, and there is no waiting around. The withdrawal process can vary depending on the casino, as the withdrawal will need to be reviewed and approved first. After approval and payout, you can expect your cash in your account within 24 hours. This is faster than most traditional payment methods and one of the main selling points to using a Skrill casino.
Are there any fees for using Skrill to deposit into a casino?
- The casino decides fees for depositing, and although rare in Ireland, some will charge between 1% and 2% for each transaction. IrishCasinoHEX will always outline in our reviews whether or not there are any fees for payments. Skrill itself will charge you 2.5% for adding money to your wallet, regardless of which method you use.
Can I get a Skrill no deposit bonus?
- One of the only drawbacks to using Skrill and other e-wallets on casinos is that they are often excluded from welcome bonuses and other promotions. Some Skrill casinos out there don’t penalise you, but they are harder to find. There are also very few no deposit bonuses available that are worth claiming, so we recommend that you utilise a deposit match option to get the most from your money.
Why do welcome bonuses exclude Skrill?
- Each payment method comes at a cost to an online casino, which has to foot the bill for payment processing fees. Skrill is considered one of the most expensive platforms for casinos to support. It’s because of this that some operators decide that it’s too costly to give bonuses to Skrill users. It’s recommended that you use a different payment method for the welcome bonus if possible.
Is Skrill the best e-wallet for gambling?
- New payment platforms are regularly launching, and so there are plenty of options for users. Skrill has long been popular with gamblers and continues to be so and is the e-wallet of choice for many casino users. There are other options, most of which have higher fees.
Is a Skrill Casino safe to use?
- Yes, the Skrill casinos listed on our site are 100% safe. The casino operator itself is regulated and licensed, so users are completely protected. The payment protocol is encrypted, and the Skrill platform is very secure. Skrill is also regulated in Ireland and is renowned for its very helpful support when needed.