Real Money Roulette
One can’t do such tricks in online casinos playing real money roulette but instead, one can use all the opportunities offered by the best online gambling venues and win real money with the use of well-balanced gambling strategies and appropriate level of concentration while playing real roulette online games. So in this guide, we will tell you how to play money roulette, what sites are the best for Irish players and, of course, winning strategies that will help you to win some cash.
10+ Best Sites to Play Online Roulette for Real Money
|1||€1000+100FS||Jonny Jackpot Casino||1300+|
|3||€200||Magic Red Casino||585+|
|7||€1000||Spin Palace Casino||450+|
|10||€1000+100FS||Leo Vegas Casino||965+|
|11||€1600+20FS||Jackpot City Casino||370+|
|12||€500+50FS||The Online Casino||450+|
|13||€2000||Lord Of The Spins Casino||470+|
|15||150% up to £150||VegasWins Casino||350+|
|19||€150+50FS||Fruity Wins Casino||661+|
|21||€100||Fortune Mobile Casino||338+|
|23||€1500||All Wins Casino||552+|
|38||€100||Mr Slot Casino||322+|
|40||€500||Slotty Vegas Casino||1500+|
|51||€100||Royal Panda Casino||595+|
|54||€1000||Gate 777 Casino||522+|
|55||€1000||King Billy Casino||800+|
|61||€750||Ruby Fortune Casino||290+|
|62||100 Free Spins||Mr.Green Casino||300+|
|65||225%+50 FS||Aussieplay Casino||178+|
|66||€4000||Lucky Red Casino||160+|
|67||20 FS||GoodWin Casino||1620+|
|69||€100||Mobile Wins Casino||500+|
|71||€200||Paddy Power Casino||150+|
|73||N/A||Virgin Games Casino||20+|
|74||N/A||Grand Fortune Casino||103+|
|87||€500||Temple Nile Casino||855+|
|90||€1500||The Grand Ivy Casino||504+|
|94||N/A||No bonus casino||520+|
|96||€300||William Hill Casino||220+|
|106||€300||Prospect Hall Casino||180+|
|107||€200||Sin Spins Casino||320+|
|109||€1000||Spin Million Casino||700+|
|110||€400||Slots Heaven Casino||275+|
Best Real Money Roulette Online Casinos (Details & Key Features)
|888 Casino||Up to £88||1997|
|LVBet||Up to £1000||2015|
|Dunder||Up to £600||2016|
|Golden Tiger Casino||Up to £1500||2001|
|Casino Action||Up to £1250||2008|
|Captain Cooks Casino||Up to £500||2003|
There are so many real money gambling sites that you first need to understand what are the real criteria to distinguish between truly good and apparently good online casinos accepting PayPal and other deposit methods.
- First off, check if it has the license to provide services in your country. On our website, we use smart technologies that automatically hide any options that are restricted to the residents of particular countries.
- The quality of game graphics is another point to check. Good online gambling real money sites use the state-of-the-art software from the best game developers.
- Even if it looks like the virtual casino offers the best roulette online real money wins are what you should be interested in. So find out about its payout report. Older casino venues with established reputation tend to have a higher amount of money paid out to their players.
- Find out if it offers bonuses and other money benefits.
- Safe web casinos provide constant online support for their games and rapidly answer all the arising questions.
- Check for banking opportunities the online casino offers. In the best case scenario players are able to quickly withdraw money.
- Also, google out the online game reviews written by other players about their experience with the particular casino.
How to Play Money Roulette Online: Guide and Tips
There are many online gambling sites that make it as easy as a button click to play online roulette with real money. Young people are especially attracted by the fantastic possibilities offered by the best internet casinos and visit Las Vegas or the legal offline casinos in the Ireland just out of sheer curiosity to taste the real “casino vibes”. And there is no wonder in it since in mobile roulette real money wins are as possible as in brick-and-mortar gambling venues.
Why is it Worth Playing Online Roulette for Real Money
The huge choice of casinos with all the major variations of roulette where you can easily deposit and withdraw money make it worth trying out to play roulette for money online.
There is a real variety of game bonuses offered by casinos as well as cash roulette Ireland real tournaments where the best competitors can show their skills.
Another reason to play money roulette online is that this game gives you all the best opportunities for gambling strategies which make your odds completely calculable and significantly increase chances to win real cash.
Quick tip #1: Do your best to keep an eye on your bankroll while playing roulette.
In online casino sites, you can play money roulette whenever you want to be able to contemplate your game strategies, take notes and keep the best reference materials beside you. Note that the latter practice is prohibited in brick-and-mortar casino houses.
So if you want to play roulette online for real money via casino sites are the right place to try out your winning skills.
Real Money Roulette vs. Free Roulette
You can get experience by playing roulette game online for free but this will at best provide you with some practice and will never give you the real gambling feel of betting for real money.
Playing roulette with a live dealer is also possible online. It is the best option if you want to chat with someone while playing online roulette. But simple roulette gambling requires less attention and efforts than roulette table at, let’s say, Bellagio or Luxor Casinos.
Unlike in free online roulette real money bets are to be placed when you are playing for cash which makes you weigh your every decision since higher responsibility requires more attentiveness.
Although you can check how lucky you are while enjoying the free game of real money online roulette wins will be an impetus for you to get a better understanding of odds in this game.
Quick tip #2: Make sure you practised free roulette games enough to make real money bets.
While playing online you can choose many game strategies on the Internet and use the best freely available odds calculators. We also provide some basic online roulette strategies which you can find on the following page named Online Roulette Rules and Strategies.
Types of Real Money Roulette Games
Real roulette is one of the most popular, sophisticated online casino games ever invented. Some would say that there is no greater excitement than betting on a specific number on roulette and waiting to see if you’ll have a stroke of fortune. However, there’s much more to roulette than just luck of the draw. Anyone can find their optimal play mode and features when they play online roulette for real money. Here are the differences between these 3 roulette types:
High limit roulette (high stakes roulette) is a type of cash roulette game which allows big bets. On one hand, you might be wondering why online and B&M (physical) casinos even put a limit on their games and tables. Well, casinos do love high-rollers, but they still have to maintain control and options to manage risk. On the other hand, there’s also the question of why players would need such exorbitantly high limits when they play money roulette.
There are many reasons, the most obvious one being: betting big money is fun! It raises the excitement and adrenaline levels and, of course, potential winnings. Besides that, there are also some strategies which benefit from high stakes roulette online because they use progressive methods (raising, most often doubling your previous bet in order to cover the loss).
Now that we’ve covered high limit roulette, you would think low limit roulette is less exciting? Absolutely not! Low limit or low stakes roulette allows you to play for a long time, bet on many rounds and try out different strategies and betting systems. The wins are, of course, lower than in high stakes roulette, but so is the risk. A bad streak of 5-6 losing bets won’t leave you running from the table disappointed.
Spinning the wheel at best live roulette casino is perfect for fans of brick and mortar casinos who like to play online, but also enjoy the analogue flair. It’s one of the newer trends in online gambling, which developed as a result of mistrust that a portion of gamblers had regarding random number generators which are used on online roulette for real money. Instead, you can watch live streaming of a casino dealer placing a physical ball on a physical roulette wheel. Feels like the old days, but with the added comfort and convenience.
Odds in the Real Money Roulette
Understanding the odds is vital for developing a successful online casino roulette strategy to focus on during the gameplay. If we consider the case when we bet on red or black and win 1:1 when the ball stops on any of the 18 pockets of the same colour, our odds will be 18/38 provided that the total number of pockets in the wheel equals 38. So be careful when betting on one single number. Although the payout is very high (35:1) the odds are low (1/38) and that puts your money at a real risk.
Although the odds and payouts are different on different bets, the house edge is the same and one has to resort to the best combinations of bets to tip the edge in one’s favour.
Quick tip #3: Don’t let so-called loss streak confuse you and hold things back. Take complete control over your bets and emotions.
Real Cash Roulette Variations
There are several variations in this game which slightly differ in wheel layout. But these tiny differences substantially influence the edge and consequently prevent you from winning more money. So, being aware of these small differences will help you to understand how to play roulette online for money, to see the complete picture and not get lost in details.
The difference between European and American Roulette is the number of zeros. If in European Roulette there is only one zero pocket, an American variation of this game there are two zeroes so that the edge in European Roulette (2.70% or 1/37) is lower than that in American Roulette (5.26% or 2/38).
In French Roulette, the edge is even lower than in European Roulette since only one-half of your bet is taken away when the ball hits zero making French Roulette the best online roulette for real money to play.
Quick tip #4: Print roulette cheat sheet and keep it nearby. It will be a great help to you while you’re engaged in roulette wheel spinning.
How to Win when You Play Real Roulette Online Games For Money: Tips and Strategies
Many of the players who are new to this game tend to spend too much cash when starting to play roulette online for money.
In order to avoid this mistake, you should do your best to keep an eye on your bankroll. You should never forget that although you are playing an online roulette game real money is at stake.
You might have heard about different sophisticated game strategies for tipping the edge in your favor. Many have never been proven, however, others were developed by the best gambling brains and if you understand them well you will be able to win more in real casino games. Whatever game strategy you plan to implement to play real money roulette online it will be best if you first test it in the demo mode. On our website, you can find many free roulette demos to practice your playing skills. You can read more about mathematically proven strategies on our website.
If you are new to gambling you should first of all play for free and only after gaining sufficient experience you can play roulette online game for real money.
Don’t get discouraged when a loss streak begins. Simply lower your bets to keep your money safe. As in any other kind of human activities you will see some ups and downs when you play money roulette for cash. However, you should not be either discouraged when the ball lands the wrong pocket or get inebriated when your best times come to win really big cash.
Real Roulette Online vs Roulette in Brick and Mortar Casinos
As we’ve hinted in the previous paragraph, there are real money players who prefer a roulette online game for real money, as opposed to those who like playing live, in physical casinos. There are many arguments, pros and cons for both sides. Let’s take a look at both:
Pro Sides of Money Roulette Gambling [Online]
- Great availability and a lot to choose from. If you are an online real money gambler, the world’s your oyster. There are so many online casinos, betting sites, poker software and others that it’s almost hard to keep up. Given the great popularity of roulette, you can find it in almost every online casino that exists on the Internet. So, depending on your preferences, stakes, and strategy, you can choose from different providers and find the best online roulette for real money.
- A lot of payment methods. In a traditional casino, you can only use cash and sometimes credit cards. If you are an online real money roulette player, there are over 50 payment methods available that you can use for deposits and withdrawals. From credit cards to e-wallets such as PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller, as well as bank deposits and wire transfers, you can enjoy the maximal convenience and choose the payment method that suits you best in a given moment.
- Limits and comp points inside gambling operator accounts. As a loyal online casino player, you can enjoy higher betting limits the more you play, as well as comp points which can later be redeemed for cash. Comp points are points the casino rewards you with every time you wager a bet.
- Anywhere and Anytime. Before the Internet, if you wanted to play casino games for real money, you would have to go to a physical casino. What if it’s snowing outside, and you feel like playing a couple of rounds of real money roulette? What if you’re bored in a waiting room and you know time would fly by if you were making bets? Internet gambling solves these nuisances. You can gamble anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Redeeming a bonus. One of the greatest perks of real roulette sites is the variety of bonuses they offer for their players. They come in many forms: as free roulette spins, deposit matching, extra real money and so much more. So, when you’re playing for real money in an online casino, you often have a lot more cash to play with than what you actually deposited. Online casinos especially value their loyal players. If you are a frequent and big player in one online casino, in particular, you will enjoy many perks of the VIP club and loyalty rewards.
- Multicurrency options. Similarly to payment methods, brick and mortar casinos usually offer to play in one currency only. That is the currency of the country where the casino is located, with few exceptions such as Vegas, Monaco and Monte Carlo which offer multi currencies for their tourist players. Online casinos that pay real money are a whole another story. There, you can use your payment method (e-wallets, credit cards, bank deposits) to deposit in almost any currency you like. All online casinos offer big currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, etc., but you can find casinos that support any currency you would like to use. You can find a list of casino offering some foreign currencies here.
- Testing roulette strategies. Online roulette gambling for money is a game of strategy, and there are many of them to choose from and test out. When you play roulette for money in an online casino, you can test all of these known strategies beforehand! Using free bonus money or a test account, you can try different methods for online real roulette so that when you switch to an online roulette game (real money), you use methods that are tested out and successful.
Pro sides of Money Roulette Gambling [Offline]
- Real atmosphere. The biggest appeal of traditional casinos is, of course, the atmosphere. To play real roulette sitting on a table in a big casino is an amazing feeling – it takes us back to the „old days“ of gambling and surrounds us with the atmosphere of euphoria, excitement, and fortune. This excitement is something you can also feel in an online casino, but what online casinos can’t offer is the magnificent interior design bordering on tacky and your fellow gamblers playing by your side.
- Meeting new people. If you have ever gambled in a real casino or frequently visited casinos, you know the feeling of closeness and comradeship you can develop with other players. No one can understand your feeling towards roulette as a fellow gambler. The casino is an amazing place to meet new people, make friends and share a story or two. After all, in casinos, almost all players are full of amazing stories – big wins and fortunate streaks, losses, risking a lot more than non-gamblers would ever risk.
- Really high stakes. If you are a high roller in the search for very high stakes, you will be more likely to find them in a brick and mortar casino than an online casino. This especially applies to Vegas, Atlantic City, Monte Carlo and other gambling havens. They welcome big players and treat them well, in terms of accommodation, entertainment, perks, free gifts, etc. But besides that, they will also let big players get wild with stakes on the tables.
Real Roulette Online FAQ
- Where to Play Roulette Online for Real Money?
- Since money roulette is one of the most popular casino games, both offline and online, you will always find it in online casinos such as Casumo, Betway, BGO, Monster Casino, LVBet, where you can play for real money. Depending on your preferences, type of roulette, stakes and bonuses, you can benefit from doing research about different online casinos prior to playing. On Hex Casino you can find a comparison and list of 10+ best sites to play online roulette for real money.
- What Are The Best Real Money Roulette Apps?
- Apart from PC software and online version, you can also spin the wheel with real money roulette mobile app on your phone. A majority of gambling providers have already introduced mobile apps for their games. According to reviews, some of the best mobile apps for real money roulette are LVBet, 888 Casino App and Dunder. However, if you’re a loyal player of one roulette casino, in particular, you can play through their app and continue earning loyalty points and bonuses.
- What Happens if Internet Connection is Lost?
- One of the biggest concerns for online casino gambling is losing Internet connection in the middle of a bet or round. This might not be such a big deal on slot machines, because your current bet will buffer and recover when the connection is restored. But sometimes it can be very frustrating, especially when losing Internet connection in the middle of a live dealer game or when you play real roulette online for money.
So, what happens when it occurs? Well, different roulette sites have different disconnection policies. Most often, the policy for real money roulette is the following: If you place a bet but don’t press the Spin button yet and the connection is lost, the website refunds your bet. If the disconnection happens after placing a bet and clicking “Spin”, the game is played out and the outcome is decided in the same way as if you were online. After you reconnect, you’ll be able to see if you won that bet.
- What is the best real money roulette strategy?
- As we’ve stated before when you play online roulette for money, winning is a matter of strategy, expertise, logical thinking and preparation. Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all strategy that will win you money all the time. Some strategies are more fitting to smaller, some to bigger bets. To illustrate with an example, the Martingale strategy promises a return of your first bet.
In a 1:2 bet, such as black/red or even/odd, you double up your bet every time you lose, which guarantees that your initial bet will be rewon. In small stakes, for example with an initial bet of $1, this means that you can put in a lot of time to win small. Namely, with a $1 bet, hours can pass before winning $10. On the other hand, if you bet big (initial bet $100), you can soon reach the table limit and not be able to benefit from the strategy. There are dozens of roulette strategies and you can definitely benefit from researching about them and seeing which one fits you best as a player.
- Can I play money roulette online for cash?
- Yes, you can play online roulette for cash. Almost all online casinos offer roulette games for real money, so you’ll find them right away after a quick Google search. However, as we’ve said before, before starting to play roulette online for money, it would be useful to read up if gambling is legal in your country. It will help you a lot.
- How can I withdraw my winnings?
- When you decide to withdraw your roulette winnings, you can do so in the “Cashier“ section of the site. You can withdraw to the method you used when depositing, but also you can choose a different one. Real roulette sites often have a minimum amount required to make a withdrawal, so you should keep that in mind as well.
- How much should I bet on each wheel spin?
- This is a common question from beginner roulette players and seasoned players alike. There is often a universal question of how much is “too little“ and how much is “too much“ on the roulette table. Of course, there are no ready recipes. According to your preferences, methods, strategies and, most importantly, budget, you should determine the smartest bet quantity on online roulette for money.