When playing a casino online for real money, it’s essential to choose the payment method that is not only convenient but also safe and secure. Today, Ireland online casinos offer a wide range of payment options, and one of them is the Neteller casino deposit.
On this page, we will take a closer look at the best Neteller casinos and the deposit method overall. See the best Neteller casino list of all brands that accept this method from Irish players. Learn how to play in Neteller online casinos. Find out how to deposit and withdraw money and which countries are restricted from using Neteller as a payment method.
Top Neteller Casino List 2021
Lucky Red Casino
|€4000||Lucky Red Casino||160+|
Grand Fortune Casino
|€500||Grand Fortune Casino||103+|
|€550 + 150FS||Kosmonaut Casino||1655+|
|Cashback 20%||Crazy Fox||1500+|
|€500 + 100 FS||5plusbet||2460+|
Times Square Casino
|€500||Times Square Casino||482+|
|20 Free Spins||GoodWin Casino||1620+|
|€600 + 50 FS||Winfest||1500+|
|€200 + 200 FS||CasinoFriday||2000+|
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||3809+|
|€200 + 10 FS||Betmaster||2786+|
|$900 + 150 FS||iLucki||3600+|
|€100 + 100 Free Spins||Pocketplay||2000+|
|Up to 150%+150FS||Bao Casino||1397+|
|€1000 Wager Free||Wolfy Casino||3147+|
|100 Free Spins||Mr.Green||300+|
|€1000+300 FS||Leo Vegas||965+|
Fortune Mobile Casino
|€100||Fortune Mobile Casino||338+|
|100% up to $300||Bet2U||1566+|
The Sun Play
|€400||The Sun Play||350+|
The Grand Ivy Casino
|€1500+100FS||The Grand Ivy Casino||504+|
|30 Free Spins||Virgin Games||20+|
What is Neteller?
Neteller is a payment system with quite a long history of almost 20 years of successful operation. It’s licensed by the Ireland authorities and is used by many people both for gambling and other financial needs. With the Neteller account, you can make online payments and transfer and accept money even from people who don’t have their own account.
How to Make Neteller Casino Deposit?
As many online casinos accept Neteller and some of those are online Ireland casino websites, it’s very convenient to use it as the main depositing methods reflecting the part that casino deposit Neteller can be done with just a few clicks.
First of all, you need to make sure you have enough money on your account as Neteller online casino sites don’t usually show your account statements due to safety reasons. If you don’t have enough money, you can transfer them from your credit card or bank account. When you are done, get to the deposit screen in your favourite Neteller online casino and choose the corresponding payment option. After you enter your account data and deposit amount, the money will be immediately transferred so you can enjoy playing your favourite gambling games. To check whether you can make a deposit using Neteller or not, visit the payment options page on the casino website or check our Neteller Online Casino list.
How to Withdraw Money From Casino Account Using Neteller?
When you know how to deposit with top Neteller casinos, withdrawing funds is even easier. You need to choose the Neteller withdrawal method, enter your details and the amount of money you want to withdraw from the Neteller accepted casino account, and you are all set. You need to know that some of the online casinos with the Neteller payment option only allow withdrawing when the deposit was made with the same system.
Which Countries Eligible for Neteller Online Casinos?
Most of the best online casinos that take Neteller as the payment method and the list of countries now amounts to more than 200. It's much more than pay by phone casino deposit options. These countries include France, Argentina, Italy, Russia, Ireland and many others. Some countries, including Canada and the US, have a limited number of Neteller services, meaning you can have the account, but gambling payments may be restricted. Neteller Canada is now expanding its services, so we may hope that it will be available soon for more options.
What are the Advantages of Using Neteller for Gambling Transactions?
As we can see from the number of users, there are many advantages of using online casino pay with the Neteller option for your gambling payments. First of all, while using Neteller, you will never make any gambling debts as you can only spend money you already have on your account, and no credits are available.
Secondly, the transfer is made immediately, and you don’t have to wait until the money are placed into the account. And, finally, it’s straightforward to use, so you can deposit and withdraw money within seconds.
Is it Safe to Withdraw Money or Pay via Neteller Casino Sites?
And here comes the main and the most important advantage of using Neteller deposit casino online payment method. The system is completely safe and licensed by all the necessary authorities. The transfers are made anonymously, so the chance of any frauds is almost improbable.
Are there any Commission Fees?
Casinos don’t apply any fees when you use Neteller as the deposit or withdrawal methods, but some fees may be charged when you transfer money from your bank account to the Neteller system. It’s usually up to 2.5% and the system will warn you before charging additional money. It is the same situation with Neteller mobile casino as with mobile casinos that accept PayPal deposits.
Ireland Top Rated Neteller Casino Payments Sites
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Minimum Deposit|
Almost all of the top 10 online casino sites that accept Neteller are on our list above. These include 888 casino (which is one of the favourites among Ireland players), 32Red, EnergyCasino, Casino.com, Mansion Casino, etc. But if you are looking for other payment methods to play your favourite slots or make some real money bets in the online poker room, check all online casinos and choose the one you like.
What Countries are Restricted from Using Neteller?
As always, there are some countries where using Neteller is not allowed. The list of restricted countries includes China, South Sudan, Iraq, the Republic of Congo, and others. The complete list is provided on the Neteller website. If you still want to try these casino with Neteller sites but this payment method isn't allowed in your country, check our list of Skrill casinos and read the depositing process guide.
This was all the basic information you need to know to make your deposits with the Neteller system's help. Now try your luck and play the gambling games to back your knowledge with some practice!
Neteller Casinos FAQ
- 1️⃣ What is the minimum deposit in Neteller casinos online?
- Minimum deposits at online casinos vary a lot. While some may charge as little as $1, others can take theirs as high as $20. Nevertheless, Neteller has one of the most reduced minimum deposits. Depending on the pay with Neteller casino online site you’re playing, the amount can be between $5 and the industry-standard – $10. So, figure out the minimum Neteller deposit in your favourite online casino to be sure of how much to deposit.
- 2️⃣ How fast are casino payments through Neteller?
- Neteller is not only a universally accepted payment option. It also has one of the fastest, inexpensive and safe payment channels. When it comes to online casino payments, you want to be sure that Neteller would facilitate your payments in good time. Neteller payments can take anywhere between 2 to 24 hours to get to your real money casino online account. Note that the timeframe is determined by the online casino you’re playing at.
- 3️⃣ Can I Withdraw my Earnings Using Neteller?
- It is possible to withdraw money using Neteller. The rule is that players or users intending to use Neteller as the preferred withdrawal/payout option need to have made a successful deposit using the same channel. That makes it easier for the casino’s cashier to store your Neteller details for further transactions. If you have done so, then head over to the “Cashier” section in the online casino and select Neteller as your preferred payout/withdrawal option. The funds would be electronically sent to you through your Neteller account.
- 4️⃣ What is the Fee?
- Neteller charges some fees for transactions made with it. The costs vary by different classes of users. If you're a registered user or you have used Neteller to make payments before, then you would pay the 1.45% ($0.50) charge on any amount you send. On the other hand, first-time users or people who made deposits with other payment options, such as BitPay, Skrill, and Paysafe Card, have a different quotation. For this class of users, the one-time fee of 20%, a minimum of $30, applies.