The world is moving faster than ever before, and the online casino industry is no exception. As a result, things are getting better for casino players in Ireland, from more frequent promotions to faster-loading games and speedy payouts. However, your experience will depend significantly on which casino you play at and which payment method you use. Some are much easier to use than others.
On this page, we focus on online casinos that accept Neteller. We outline Neteller and how it works and present you with the best Neteller casinos in Ireland. There’s even a couple of Neteller casino bonuses up for grabs, so check them out below.
Top Neteller Casino List 2021
# Casino Bonus Play Review Games Deposit 1 €1000 24VIP Casino 150+ 2 €400+200FS 7bitCasino 507+ 3 €2500 888Tiger 180+ 4 400% Exclusive Rich Palms 200+ 5 €1000+150FS VegazCasino 5000+ 6 €1500+150FS Playzee 1172+ 7 €1200+260FS Captain Spins 1300+ 8 €1600 Jackpot City 370+ 9 €1000 + 150FS Casino Rocket 2000+ 10 €500 + 100 FS Kosmonaut Casino 1655+ 11 €100 Fastpay 2504+ 12 €1000 + 100 FS Jonny Jackpot 1300+ 13 €1000 Genesis Casino 670+ 14 €300 Hyper 400+ 15 €500+20FS Mr Play 400+ 16 €750 + 75 FS Emojino 1000+ 17 €1100+375FS CasiGo 1243+ 18 €500+200FS King Billy 3500+ 19 €1000 + 100 FS WildTornado 2978+ 20 €1000 + 100 FS CasinoREX 2000+ 21 €1300 + 250 FS SKOL 2200+ 22 €50 + 100 FS Fruitkings 324+ 23 €200 Videoslots.com 1420+ 24 €25 Risk-Free Scatters 1800+ 25 €333 + 99 FS Maneki Casino 3100+ 26 €300+160FS SlotoTop 1100+ 27 €200 +100 FS WestCasino 230+ 28 €200 + 100 FS Arcanebet 2600+ 29 €300 + 100 Free Spins Pocketplay 2000+ 30 Cashback 20% Crazy Fox 1500+ 31 100%+100 FS WebbySlot 500+ 32 €425 Dublinbet 550+ 33 €200+200FS BetChain 1584+ 34 €500+100FS KatsuBet 1800+ 35 €1500 + 150 FS Gate 777 522+ 36 Up to €3000 Bitkingz 3500+ 37 €2000+200FS Casoo 2719+ 38 €800 + 100 FS Regent 400+ 39 €5 No Deposit Betzest 1600+ 40 €200+50FS CK Casino 180+ 41 €1000+50FS Surf Casino 2500+ 42 €300+100FS EuSlot 2243+ 43 €300+100FS Golden Star 1180+ 44 €2000+200FS Casino-X 800+ 45 €1200+100FS LOKI Casino 500+ 46 €200 + 21 FS Casino Dome 840+ 47 €300 + 100 FS GunsBet 1700+ 48 €2000+200FS Joycasino 945+ 49 €500 Ultra Casino 400+ 50 €1000 + 100 FS Megarush 486+ 51 €500 Boss Casino 478+ 52 €300 24K Casino 2500+ 53 €500+200FS Alf Casino 1658+ 54 €7500 Superiorcasino 180+ 55 €100+10FS Mobile Wins 500+ 56 €400+200FS Casino.com 250+ 57 €200+100FS Karamba 300+ 58 €500+100FS Playluck 800+ 59 €500+500FS Big5 Casino 450+ 60 €250+100FS B-Bets 400+ 61 €300 BetPat 2000+ 62 €200 RembrandtCasino 436+ 63 €1500+25FS All Wins Casino 552+ 64 €240+24FS 24Bettle 600+ 65 €1200 Casinonic 1200+ 66 €1000+150FS Boo Casino 1045+ 67 €200 Mr Slot 322+ 68 €200 Sin Spins 320+ 69 €500 + 150 FS Winfest 1500+ 70 €1000 + 200 FS Queenplay 772+ 71 €1000+100FS Lucky Days 1200+ 72 €1500+300FS Casino Lab 1520+ 73 €100 Betworld 425+ 74 €1500+150FS JVspin 2500+ 75 €500+250FS Royal Rabbit 2500+ 76 €1000 + 170 FS Viggoslots 700+ 77 €300 22Bet 2986+ 78 €500 Winners Hall 3200+ 79 €300 Bet2U 1566+ 80 €100 + 100 FS Highroller 473+ 81 €750 Ruby Fortune 450+ 82 €1000 Wager Free Wolfy Casino 3147+ 83 €1000 Spin Palace 450+ 84 €200 + 10 FS Betmaster 2786+ 85 €500 + 200 FS LightCasino 1120+ 86 €1000 + 200 FS Luckland 400+ 87 €1200 Queenspins 2200+ 88 €1000 + 1000 FS 21.com 450+ 89 €200 + 200 FS CasinoFriday 2000+ 90 €1300 KIM VEGAS CASINO 3809+ 91 €100+20FS The Online Casino 450+ 92 €1200 + 100 FS bCasino 58+ 93 €800 + 25 FS Agent Spins 92+ 94 €500+250 FS ZetCasino 2500+ 95 €1050+300FS Cobra Casino 2500+ 96 €1000 RANT Casino 678+ 97 €300+150FS Slotum 4700+ 98 €7 No Deposit Gratorama 51+ 99 €88 No Deposit 888 120+ 100 €1000 + 100FS Mad About Slots 600+ 101 €1000 + 50 FS Royal Panda 595+ 102 €300+20FS Ivi Casino 1734+ 103 €500 ArgoCasino 1800+ 104 €200 ZigZag777 1272+ 105 €500 Party Casino 223+ 106 €100 + 120 FS Dunder 900+ 107 €100 + 25 FS 10Bet 300+ 108 €1500 777 111+ 109 €1000+1000FS LVbet 1100+ 110 €1000 + 100 FS Spin Away 632+ 111 €200 + 100 FS GreenPlay 792+ 112 €1000 CasinoBTC 400+ 113 €5000+50FS Casimba 497+ 114 €1000+200FS Casino Cruise 1000+ 115 €100+100FS Guts 500+ 116 €500 Temple Nile 855+ 117 €200+50FS Mason Slots 2200+ 118 €300 + 150FS Bao Casino 1397+ 119 €500+50FS GDay 448+ 120 €100 + 25 FS PlayToro 3500+ 121 €150+150FS BETITON 1000+ 122 €1500+100FS The Grand Ivy Casino 504+ 123 €3000+50FS Spinland 500+ 124 £200 + 100 FS HeySpin 663+ 125 €500+150FS Konung Casino 3844+ 126 €100 + 20 FS Hippozino 650+ 127 €300+20FS Casumo 1835+ 128 €100 + 200 FS Slots Heaven 275+ 129 100 Free Spins Mr.Green 300+ 130 €500 Wildblaster 1641+ 131 €1000+300 FS Leo Vegas 965+ 132 €100 + 25 FS Playjango 115+ 133 10% CashBack No Bonus Casino 520+ 134 €1000+150FS True Flip 1361+ 135 €1000+100FS CasinoRoom 650+ 136 €500 + 100 FS Cadabrus 1500+ 137 $900 + 150 FS iLucki 3600+ 138 Daily Rewards Nitro Casino 1200+ 139 €200 CasinoSieger 700+ 140 €100 Redbet 600+
Neteller Company Overview
Neteller has been around since 1999, making it almost as old as its market rival, PayPal. It was launched in Canada before moving to the Isle of Man in 2004 and was eventually acquired by Paysafe Group in 2015. Paysafe Group is a worldwide online payments business that has helped Neteller to expand its platform. Neteller began to accept gambling transactions in 2000, mainly to the American market. The e-wallet has grown exponentially since.
Neteller now supports 26 different currencies and 40 deposit methods. It has expanded beyond its original e-wallet offering, now providing pre-paid and virtual cards for online purchases. Neteller is a particularly popular payment method for online gamblers, with many Neteller online casinos now available.
How We Find and Review Neteller Casinos
Many online casinos accept Neteller, but this doesn’t mean that we automatically recommend them. Instead, each real money casino online is subject to our testing criteria to ensure that we’re only publishing the best Neteller casinos. Our expert team reviews each casino, and here’s just some of what we look at:
- Licensing – Each Neteller casino online needs to have an active gambling license from the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, or The Curaçao Gaming Control Board. We recommend that you avoid any online casino that doesn’t have a proper license in place.
- Games – An online casino should be jam-packed with games. This should include slots, table games, jackpots, and live casino options. The game selection should be playable on all devices, and all of the best software developers should be featured.
- Bonuses – We keep a close eye out for Neteller casinos that don’t exclude the method from welcome bonuses, but it’s rare. Because of this, we expect to see plenty of Neteller bonuses for regular players.
- Payments – Top Neteller casinos will have an easy-to-use payment process with fast deposits and withdrawals. There should also be alternative payment methods to choose from, like other e-wallets, bank transfers and cards.
- Customer Support – Issues can be frustrating and should be resolved quickly. This is why we look closely at the customer support function, including the opening hours and contact methods.
Only when a casino with Neteller has been reviewed and approved by our team does it appear on the IrishCasinoHEX website for our readers.
How to Use Neteller in Online Casinos
The good news is that making a Neteller casino deposit is easy. It’s probably even easier than the traditional payment methods you’re used to, but there are a few things required to get started.
Firstly, you will need to create a payment account before you can use it for Neteller online gambling. This only takes a few minutes and you can do it by visiting the Neteller website and following the below instructions:
- Click the ‘join’ button in the top right of the page
- Enter your personal and contact details
- Create a memorable username and password
- Confirm your email address by clicking the link in your verification email
- Log in to your Neteller account and add a payment method
- Deposit into your Neteller wallet
- Funds will be applied to your Neteller account instantly
How to Sign Up
Once you have a payment account, it’s time to find the best Neteller casino. All of the casinos accepting Neteller listed on this page are recommended for Irish players looking to pay with Neteller, so it’s just a case of choosing your favourite.
To head to a casino, simply click the ‘Play Now’ button, and you’ll be taken straight there. You will need to be over the age of 18 to register an account and will be asked for your details to verify your identity. You will also be asked to verify your email address. Here’s a step-by-step guide to signing up to one of our recommended Neteller casinos:
- Choose a casino from the list and click ‘Play Now’
- Click ‘register’ or ‘join’ on the casino website
- Create a memorable username and password
- Enter your details, including your date of birth
- Verify your email address
- Your account is now open and ready to use
It’s worth noting that some casinos may ask you to provide documentation before you make a deposit. The exact process differs by brand, with some asking at the very beginning and others only requesting documents upon your first withdrawal. This is a one-time thing, and once your account is verified, the process will not need repeating.
How to Make a Neteller Casino Deposit
Now that you have opened a Neteller account and joined one of our recommended casinos, it’s time to make your first deposit. You will need to deposit funds into your Neteller account first before depositing them into the casino. Once that is done, follow these instructions to make a Neteller casino deposit:
- Click on the banking/wallet/deposit option in the menu
- Select Neteller as your payment method
- Enter your Neteller username and password when prompted
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Click deposit and wait for verification
- Your funds will be credited within a few seconds
How to Make Online Casino Neteller Withdrawal
Withdrawing with Neteller is as easy as depositing, and the steps are very similar. Here’s how to withdraw your winnings to your Neteller account:
- Select ‘withdraw’ from the casino menu
- Choose Neteller as your withdrawal method
- Enter your Neteller username and password
- Choose how much you wish to withdraw
- Click withdraw to process your request
- Your funds will be with you within 24-48 hours
Every casino will have its own rules about minimum deposits and withdrawals. It can range anywhere between €10 and €50, but a Neteller casino deposit will usually be at the higher end of this scale because of processing fees. If your deposit or withdrawal does not meet the minimum requirements, it will be rejected. Upper limits also apply, so if you’re lucky enough to be in the position, beware that you may need to split your withdrawals to comply with limits.
Funds added to your casino account will be instant, ready for you to play with straight away. However, this isn’t the case with withdrawals. Your request will be sent to the payments team for approval before it’s processed. After processing, you should expect to receive your Neteller funds within 24-48 hours. This is significantly faster than alternative payment methods that can sometimes take up to 5 days.
Neteller charges fees for both adding and withdrawing funds to and from its platform. Almost all online casinos do not apply their own charges for Neteller payments, but some do. This is because of the higher-than-average processing fees on the operator end. This charge would typically be around 1% and is something we will always make you aware of before recommending a Neteller casino.
You will need to provide verification documents to any Neteller casino. This will include a photo ID, proof of address and proof of payment method ownership. Neteller may also request documentation to verify your account, so you should account for how much time this takes. We recommend having your documents ready in advance to speed up the process.
Our Thoughts of Neteller Advantages and Disadvantages
- Significantly faster withdrawals – Using Neteller will result in much quicker payouts than other methods like Visa and Mastercard, so there’s no unnecessary waiting around for your cash.
- Easier process – With Neteller, there are no long card details to remember. As long as you have your username and password, you’re good to go. This is easier and more convenient, especially on the go.
- Separate transactions – It’s recommended that you keep your gambling transactions separate from your day-to-day spending. With Neteller, you can do just that. This is an excellent way of keeping track of wins and losses too as everything is in one place.
- Exclusive promotions – Although e-wallets can sometimes be excluded from welcome bonuses, there are often specific Neteller casino bonuses. These are one of the biggest perks of using the Neteller payment method.
- Fees – Neteller charges up to 2.5% on every deposit into your wallet, as well as around 1% for withdrawals. Some casinos will also charge you for using Neteller, so you can lose quite a bit of cash once all of the fees are added up. It’s always worth calculating this beforehand.
- Bonus Exclusions – Most online casinos exclude Neteller and other wallets from the welcome bonus. This means you can miss out on some excellent promotions when you opt to use Neteller.
- Not available everywhere – Despite growing popularity, Neteller isn’t available with every Irish casino. So if it’s your favourite payment method, you might have to work a little harder to find a casino that supports Neteller. That said, it is becoming more readily available, and we expect this to continue.
Neteller in Ireland
Neteller is available in Ireland and supports the euro currency. Irish customers can benefit from the e-wallet as well as pre-paid cards for gambling or other online purchases. It’s becoming increasingly popular because of how fast withdrawals are processed, with many deciding that the additional fees justify the speedy service.
If your casino doesn’t accept Neteller payments, or you need to use another for promotional reasons, there are other options available to you. Some great Neteller alternatives include:
- PayPal – PayPal is the biggest online payments platform in the world. It’s readily available at casinos in Ireland and is the easiest alternative when Neteller isn’t available. There are no fees for paying with PayPal gambling either.
- Skrill – Skrill is very similar to Neteller and is also part of the Paysafe Group. It has a similar fee structure, albeit slightly cheaper. Skrill doesn’t have the same number of deposit methods available as Neteller, but it’s a good and almost identical alternative.
- Paysafecard – A Paysafecard is a pre-paid Visa or Mastercard that is designed for one-time use. They can be purchased online, or in-store and are a great way to deposit safely and securely in the absence of Neteller.
- How can I find out if a casino accepts Neteller?
- Most Neteller casinos will have the payment logo in their footer, alongside other accepted payment methods. If not, navigate to the ‘about us’ section where you will likely find a list of payment options. If you want to save yourself time and effort, use the Irish Casino Hex website as we have already listed the best Neteller casinos for you to choose from.
- Is Neteller safe?
- Neteller is licensed and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and must adhere to many strict rules, similar to banks. Your finances and personal data are safe with Neteller. The company has grown a stellar reputation in the payments market for being one of the most reliable options. Neteller isn’t just for online casinos; you can also use the platform for everyday online purchases.
- Why do welcome bonuses exclude Neteller?
- Neteller casinos have to pay transaction fees to the platform every time a user deposits. This is the case with most methods, but the fees with Neteller are some of the highest. Because of this, many operators decide that it’s too costly for them to facilitate a Neteller deposit and apply a welcome bonus. Because of this, we recommend using an alternative payment method for your first deposit and moving on to Neteller afterwards.
- What are the Neteller fees?
- The fees for using Neteller vary depending on the payment method you use. The average deposit fee is 2.5%, and withdrawal fees range from 0% to 3.5%. Although the amounts can be negligible on smaller transactions, they can add up. Because of this, it’s recommended that you make a smaller number of large transactions than frequent small ones.
- How long do Neteller withdrawals take?
- Neteller withdrawals are much faster than alternative payment methods. Top Neteller casinos will guarantee the cash to be in your account within 24-48 hours. Most of this is the processing and approval phase. Once the payout has been initiated, the cash should land in your wallet within a matter of hours. To put this into perspective, debit and credit card withdrawals can take up to 5 days, and bank transfers even longer.
- Is Neteller the best e-wallet for gambling?
- A lot of which e-wallet you prefer comes down to personal preference. Some like PayPal because of the trusted brand, some Skrill because of its lower fees and some Neteller because of its powerful platform. Neteller does charge more transaction fees than most other e-wallets, but it also provides a better service and more payment options. It’s considered one of the more premium payment platforms, and we believe it justifies the cost.