In the last couple of years, online casinos in Ireland have continued to provide various means of depositing funds or withdrawing winnings. The most recent is the introduction of Google Pay casino sites. You might be wondering what the tech giant has to do with online casinos. Google Pay is a mobile payment platform that makes online payments easier. It is safe, secure, and also fast.
- Overview of Google Pay
- How to Deposit with GPay
- Google Pay Casino Features
- Main Payment Alternatives
Best Online Casinos that Accept Google Pay
|€500 + 150 FS||Read Review||Winfest||1500+||
The good news is that they are a decent amount of online casinos that accept Google Pay. Some of the countries where casinos accept this new mode of payment are the US, UK, and Australia.
As there are not many pay via SMS casino sites, several online casinos in Ireland are also adopting this new online payment method. Their aim is simply to attract players who may prefer this means of depositing funds in their online casino accounts.
Google Pay Casino Deposit
Before now, a casino with Google Pay was available for only online transactions. That was then; Google Pay is now available on some online casinos as a payment method. As of February 2019, no online casino permitted the use of Google Pay as a withdrawal or deposit method. This changed after the first quarter of the year.
Apart from other factors, safety is one reason most players are opting for a Google Pay casino. However, an online casino that accepts Google Pay as a payment option doesn't automatically guarantee that it is safe and secure. You can carry out a pre-check procedure; for instance, verify if they are licensed, have a reliable customer care, RTP, etc. Nonetheless, most of the Google Pay online casino sites are licensed and regulated by authorized gambling authorities. Let's take a look at how to use Google Pay.
How to Fund Your Casino Account with Google Pay?
What makes Google Pay special is that it is easy to use and perfect for beginners. It is straight to the point without any hassle or rigours. Here is how to deposit on an online casino Google Pay;
- Choose any of your favourite Google Pay casino sites
- Go to the payment options and select Google Pay as your banking method
- Insert the amount you would like to deposit into the Google Pay casino account
- The next step will require you to connect any of your debit or credit cards to a Google pay account. If you have not connected your card to Google Pay, go to your smartphone settings to do it
- Use the security code or the touch identification to approve the deposit made via Google Pay
Using Google Pay casino is easy. The most difficult part is choosing an online casino that is safe and secure. Although they are several Google Pay casino sites that are safe in Ireland, due diligence is necessary.
How to use Google Pay to withdraw your winnings?
The bad news is that Google Pay as a withdrawal option is not yet available. A Google Pay casino doesn't payout winnings. However, if you want to make withdrawals, you have to use other casino payment options like PayPal, cheque, bank transfer, etc.
Advantages of Google Pay
If you are wondering why you should use Google Pay as a payment option, below are why reasons several online casinos are adopting this banking option;
No Personal Details Sharing
Usually, the challenge of using other payment options is personal details sharing. A Google Pay casino doesn't share your details with a third party or your debit or credit card details. Instead, it makes use of a virtual account number to represent the account details.
Instant online casino deposit with Google Pay
Within a few seconds, your transaction is completed. The amount transferred to your Google Pay casino appears instantly. In other words, it is fast and convenient.
The interesting thing about a Google Pay casino is that you are not charged any fee for using their services. No wonder most gamblers prefer a Google Pay casino.
It is Compatible with Most Credit and Debit Cards
You can connect your debit or credit card to your Google Pay app. It accepts popular cards such as MasterCard, Visa card, etc. Just go to your smartphone settings to link all your cards to this e-wallet. It uses a near- field communication technology to convey information to your mobile device and the card reader. This is only possible if the card reader is compatible with Google Pay. You can also save your card details on Google Pay. Assuming your card gets missing, you may not have to apply for a new one.
Compatible to Android and Apple Devices
Unlike other e-wallet payment methods, you can access Google Pay via your Android and Apple devices. The layout on Android devices is the same as the Apple devices. You can use it on your Android tab, iPad, iPhone, and so on. All you need is an internet connection, and you are good to go.
Nowadays, fraudsters take advantage of any security loophole to siphon money from the unsuspecting customer's account. This trend is becoming alarming and especially when you are carrying out online transactions. Google Pay has an enhanced security platform. It makes use of a card token to reduce any risk of fraud. It also uses encryption and several layers of security to protect your transaction
Google Pay Casino Disadvantages
Just like you have advantages of Google Pay, they are also disadvantages. The disadvantages are as follows;
No Opportunity to Withdraw
One of the main disadvantages of using this payment method is the inability to withdraw your winnings. You can only use Google Pay to deposit funds into your online casino account. You can use other reputable payment options to withdraw your winnings. Since this may
Few Casinos Accept this Method
Although Google Pay is safe and secure, it is not yet adopted by online casinos in some countries. Online casinos currently use it in countries like the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland.
Alternative Payment Options
If you don't like Google Pay, they are other banking options that are also safe and secure. Let's take a look at some of the alternatives to Google Pay.
Pay by Phone
Online casinos are constantly looking for ways to improve their services to their customers. Pay by Phone is a relatively new online payment method that allows you to make a deposit by phone bill to your online casino account. Provide your mobile number and insert the amount you want to deposit. The amount credited to your online casino account will be credited to your phone billings. Boku online casinos are also a nice alternative.
Mobile e-wallets are gradually becoming the safest ways to deposit funds to your online casino account. Other e-wallet payment methods that online casinos accept are PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Eco Card, Eco Payz, etc. These payment methods to are safe and secure. The most popular here are PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill deposit in casinos options. Sometimes what determines the e-wallets that will be available on an online casino is their location. Online casinos mostly use EcoCard and ecoPayz in Canada and Europe.
This banking method is also relatively new too. You can make an online deposit to your casino account through this medium. It is also safe and a secure e-wallet payment method created by Apple. Apple Pay is also gaining popularity, just like Google Pay. With a few clicks on your Apple device, your funds will be deposited into your account. It is fast, safe, and secure, just like Google Pay. However, Apple Pay also has a downside. There is a limited amount you are allowed to deposit through this medium. This may not go down well with high rollers. Apple Pay is convenient, so you can give it a try if the Google Pay casino is not available in your country.
Regardless that Google Pay is relatively new, it has won the hearts of several online casino players. It is safe, secure, convenient, and doesn't charge any fee for its services. How good is that? So next time you want to deposit funds, look for Google Pay casino sites.
1️⃣ What is the commission fees?
- Google Pay doesn't charge any commission fee for using their services. Some e-wallet payment options charge as high as 3 percent for using their platform. Most online casino players don't believe this to be true until they used Google Pay. Unlike other e-wallet methods that charge fees for using their platform, here their services are free. No wonder it is getting more popular by the day.
2️⃣ Does Google Pay have deposit limits?
- No, Google Pay doesn't have a deposit limit for online casino players. This is also good news for high rollers who would like to use Google Pay. Deposit as much as you want, but you have to check with your favourite online casinos. Some online casinos stipulate a maximum amount any gambler can deposit on their site. The online casino also determines the minimum deposit amount.
3️⃣ How to add my credit card to Google Pay?
- Follow these simple steps to add your credit or debit card to Google Pay;
- Launch the Google Pay app If you have more than one Google Pay account, at the top left side of the screen, press the menu tab to select the account of your choice
- Click on the payment button at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the “Add credit or debit card” to choose the card you want
- You can take a picture of the card to insert the card details or input them manually
- You may be asked to verify the payment method, select an option from the list
- Look for the verification and insert it in the box provided
After you have added your credit or debit card, you will notice a small charge from your account. This is to let you know that your card has been added to Google Pay. The charges will not affect your balance, and it will revert after a while.
4️⃣ Can I withdraw money using Google Pay?
- This is the disadvantage of Google Pay. You can't request withdrawals through Google Pay from your online casino. Most players wish this will be fixed very soon.
5️⃣ How fast are Google Pay payments?
- It is as fast as the speed of light. Your online casino account is credit instantly.
6️⃣ How many online casinos with Google Pay?
- Currently, not all online casinos accept Google Pay. This payment method is relatively new, but it is gradually gaining momentum every day. Some online casinos in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland have adopted Google Pay as a payment method. However, if Google Pay is not available on your favourite online casino, you can use other e-wallets like PayPal, Apple Pay, Skrill, Neteller, Eco Payz, Eco Card, etc.
7️⃣ Is Google Pay a safe payment method?
- Yes, as long as you are playing on a reliable online casino. The fact that an online casino allows the use of Google Pay doesn't make it safe. You must carry out a pre-check on the casino to ensure that it is safe. Google Pay makes use of a technology that ensures that all your details are safe, and none is shared with the online casino or a third party. You can be assured that your financial details are safe.
8️⃣ Is Google Pay allowed by mobile casinos?
- Absolutely! If the mobile casino lists it as a payment method, you can use it. Besides, this is the main reason it was created- for mobile transactions.