It is no secret that pay by phone casino Ireland has seen a sharp rise of popularity in Ireland since the turn of the century, and with increased interest comes innovation. The shift to mobile gambling was very prevalent with the release of smartphones, and now some of the best games the market has to offer are found on handheld devices.
Luckily for the consumer, methods of depositing funds to the mobile deposit casinos have also evolved, and they can be as simply achieved as sending a text message to a friend. Whether utilising SMS messages of landline phone calls, transferring funds to mobile deposit by phone bill casinos has never been easier.
In this guide, some of the key payment methods of mobile casinos pay by phone credit will be discussed so you can choose which method is correct for you so that your experience can be enjoyable and simple as possible. As always, only the fastest, simplest and most secure methods have been considered, so despite which method you pick to use, any of these pay by mobile casinos would be safe and advisable to use.
Best Deposit by Phone Bill Casinos in 2021
|400% Exclusive||Rich Palms||200+|
|225% + 50 FS||Aussieplay||178+|
|€500 + 100 FS||Kosmonaut Casino||1655+|
|€1000 + 100 FS||CasinoREX||2000+|
|€1000 + 100 FS||WildTornado||2978+|
|€300 + 100 FS||Wheelz||3000+|
|€5 No Deposit||Betzest||1600+|
All Wins Casino
|€1500+25FS||All Wins Casino||552+|
|10 FS||Blighty Bingo||300+|
|€100 + 20 FS||Hippozino||650+|
|€800 + 25 FS||Agent Spins||92+|
How to Play Pay by Phone Casino
This is the quick step-by-step instruction of how to start playing on pay by phone casinos.
- Finding out what pay by phone casino Ireland you intend to play at is the very first step in your online adventure in experiencing this brand new method of payment currently taking the online gambling community by storm. Selecting a mobile billing casino for this purpose requires the same amount of vigilance you would employ under any other circumstances. It is important to select establishments that are fully licensed, enjoy a great reputation among fans of pay by phone bill gambling and possess an impressive games catalogue. It is also necessary to ensure the establishment accepts players from your country of residence.
- Once you have decided upon the pay by mobile phone casino which suits your requirements, all you would need to do is become a registered client of the establishment. This requires clicking on the registration button and completing the required fields on the form which pops up. Most often when registering at casinos pay by phone bill, you will be required to provide your name, mobile phone number, email address as well as a password in addition to other aspects of personal information that depend on the casino. Once you have verified your registration, via mobile phone or email, you will be able to proceed to the payment section.
- Following the verification of your new account at the pay by phone bill casino, all you have to do is access the online casino deposit section which is often displayed as a large button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen – although this may vary according to the mobile deposit casino you happen to be visiting. Next, you will be presented with the option of paying a deposit into your account. Once you proceed, you will then be presented with a selection of payment options including the mobile phone payment provider used by the establishment which you will need to select.
- Enter the amount you want to top up and mobile phone number. Once you select the mobile top up casino option, you are interested in, and you will need to provide your mobile phone number and the amount you intend to pay. It is worth noting that various providers set different limits per day and you will not be permitted to exceed such amounts which are often in the region of €30 when processing your payments. Once you are satisfied with the amount you have entered you will then be able to proceed to the next step of paying your mobile casino deposit by phone bill.
- The next and final stage in processing your mobile casino phone bill deposit at a pay by phone gambling sites involves waiting for a text from your provider containing a code. You will need to confirm receipt of this text following which the amount you have requested for will be deposited to your online casino account. Once the transaction has been completed, you will be able to start wagering right away.
- How to Play Pay by Phone Casino
New Pay by Phone Casinos
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Year Established|
|Fortune Mobile Casino||€100||2019|
Despite the growing popularity of this payment method among casino clients, the number of new online establishments that support casino pay by phone bill remains rather limited in comparison to those which support other payment methods. One of the main reasons behind this lack of new pay via phone casino sites is the fact that most gambling companies believe that this particular payment option is simply not profitable for them. Hence their preference leans towards focusing on more traditional methods of payment which permit clients to process larger deposits and also to make withdrawals with relative ease. However since the sector, like any other, is driven by consumer demand which happens to be growing exponentially in this regard, it is most likely that online casino operators will begin to cater more extensively to those who deposit by phone.
Benefits of Deposit by Phone Bill
- Safe and Reliable payment method. One of the most popular reasons cited by fans of the online casino mobile payment method and of establishments that permit it is the security involved compared to other options of processing deposits. Unlike these other methods, only your mobile phone number is required, and all the intermediaries involved in processing the transaction are carefully supervised by your service provider. There is also the fact that the risk of a hacker making off with your cash is significantly reduced as opposed to E-wallets such as PayPal casino payment, Skrill and Neteller which can be hacked into.
- Easy depositing process. Online casino pay by mobile is currently one of the most convenient depositing processes fans of online casinos can have recourse to. The fact that clients do not need to enter in any personal details such as their bank account information or credit card number also means they can process a deposit on the go without having to worry about the curious gaze of anyone in their immediate vicinity. What's more, the process is the instant meaning they can get to play their favourite games as soon as the transaction has been completed without having to wait for days to receive confirmation of its success.
- No credit cards and personal details needed. One of the very best things about paying by mobile phone is the fact that the only sequence of digits you would ever need to memorise is your phone number.
There is no need to carry small slips of paper with you containing sensitive information on your bank accounts or credit or debit cards, or perhaps save all those details on your portable device. Especially since either of these latter methods come with the risk of a curious individual who might just happen to be close by taking a peek at your digits as you key them in.
Drawbacks of Deposit with Phone Bill
- In most cases, you can deposit only €30 per day. One of the main drawbacks involved in processing deposits by phone involves the maximum amount permitted. That is because most service providers that process payments of this nature only permit a maximum daily amount of €30 to be deposited. As a result, a deposit by phone casino clients who are fans of placing hi-limit wagers will find this stipulation rather restrictive, and it is for this reason that this method is unsuitable for players in this category.
- Lack of casino bonuses. The low limit placed on maximum deposits also means that pay by phone bill payment casino clients who opt for this method may find themselves unable to take advantage of any existing casino bonuses fully. One such example is high roller schemes which reward clients who habitually wager above certain set amounts.
Rewards from these schemes include a special tier loyalty points system available to only clients in this category, specialised customer services as well as lavish prizes and gifts.
- Lack of online casinos that accept pay by phone bill deposits. Because this method of payment happens to be relatively new, there aren't too many online casinos that accept mobile payments.
As a result, pay by phone credit casino Ireland fans will find that they often have to search carefully to find a deposit by phone bill casino which meets the standard criteria in terms of licensing, generous bonuses and high-quality software.
- No withdrawal opportunity. Unlike the majority of online casino phone payment methods, online casino pay by phone bill is one of those few options with which it is only possible to process deposits. As a result, clients who prefer to pay using the phone method will have to arrange another option when they wish to withdraw their winnings. This is perhaps one of the most inconveniencing drawbacks of a payment method which is rapidly growing in popularity owing to its convenience and security.
Phone Deposit Casino: Gambling Games for any Taste
Pay by phone casino games are amongst the most popular and enjoyed casino games available on today's market. They offer the flexibility to pay and gamble with a phone wherever and whenever you want and come in many different forms.
These games are very accessible, as they accept numerous methods for depositing your cash and stakes that you'll be using to play, ranging from SMS to mobile apps, and from landline phones to mobile networks.
Some of these methods involve using third-party companies to handle transactions (at no extra cost to you) simply by signing up with your mobile number. In contrast, others may require the download of an App to your smartphone to provide secure transfers of payments to the pay by mobile phone casinos.
Whichever payment method you choose for these phone deposit casinos, you can sleep comfortably knowing that all registered companies work with only the simplest, safest and most secure methods of depositing funds. Be sure to check out some of our suggestions above to ensure your mobile deposit casino experience is both safe and enjoyable.
It is important to remember that different websites with mobile casino payment methods may offer you bonuses to your deposit if you choose a specific payment method, so be sure to shop around to ensure you are getting the right deal for you before you commit to a website or indeed a payment method.
Pay with phone casino clients who are fans of pay by mobile slots will be able to look forward to the same variety and excitement available to fans who use other payment options. This is particularly true if they happen to have registered at a reputable establishment.
Some of these online casinos which have online slots pay by mobile options, also provide generous bonuses to clients and the procedure for accessing them is pretty straightforward. All the online casino pay by phone clients have to do is select the slot they are interested in, process their mobile payment deposit using phone bill, verify the transaction by responding to the text sent and settle down to enjoy their game.
Pay by phone credit slots are very easy and instant games to play in. As mobile casino deposit by phone bill can be not so high (up to €30), it is still enough to try some new slots on the weekend. Mobile slots with pay by phone bill can be played in the best casinos of 2021 that are listed above.
Casino games you can pay play are blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat but if you want to play on higher stakes than €1 – €5 we recommend using another option for casinos with mobile deposit method that Boku or Payforit is. You can find more choices, reading our next sections below.
More and more variants of roulette pay by phone bill are being made available by pay by mobile sites. These include offerings such as Club Roulette, European Roulette Gold, Live European Roulette, and Premium Roulette. Best of all a number of these games are provided by software giants in the industry such as Microgaming, NetEnt, and Playtech.
Certain mobile deposit casinos go the extra mile and provide additional perks such as bonuses and special offers by phone credit. Some even provide the option to customise certain features of the game such as game speed, autoplay, and table colour although this does depend on the variant being played.
If you are a fan of one of the most popular casino staples and intend to play at a pay by mobile phone casino, it is worth noting that you will have the opportunity to play RNG variants such as Blackjack Classic and Blackjack VIP or live versions. As an incentive to clients who prefer using this new mode of payment, suitable online casinos also offer generous bonuses as well as free spins to ensure your visit gets off to a flying start.
Live Casino Games
Clients of online casinos who are concerned about their ability to play live casino games needn't be. That's because online establishments that accept mobile phone deposits also permit clients who use this method to participate in the thrill of experiencing the proceedings of casino gaming from the comfort of their own home.
Examples of games they would be able to look forward to include: Live Roulette, Live Immersive Roulette, Live French Roulette, Live Blackjack and Live Baccarat.
Pay with Mobile Credit Casino Processors
|Phone Billing Platform||Max. Deposit Amount Per Day|
Mobile payment is the most common type of pay with phone bill casino experience you will find. As such, it is usually the most simple payment type a user can select. Most pay by phone casinos accept multiple different types of mobile phone credit payments, so it is up to you to decide which method to approach.
Not only are these payments fast and secure, but they also often charge no depositing fees. This means you can make the most of your money when playing. On top of that, these payments are extremely fast, so there is no waiting around for your stake to go through before you can play.
Whether you are choosing to top up casino by phone bill as you are reluctant to enter your bank details, or simply because you find it easier to do so than with a bank transfer or online wallet transfer system, one of the following services (permitting that your chosen website allows the use of them) are no doubt a great way to get started on your pay by phone bill slots and other games.
Some Irish providers, including Vodafone, Virgin, Three, EE (Orange legacy customers), and O2 allow for deposits to be made to mobile casinos pay by phone in the form of charges on your phone bill. This is achieved through programs such as the aforementioned PayForIt and PayViaPhone programs, which are simple but effective payment methods to use.
You simply enter your phone number to compatible deposit by phone casinos, and a charge is added to your phone bill of equal cost to your deposit. It's that simple. All that is required is for you to pay the extra amount to your phone provider at the end of the month manually (as this will not be included in direct debit payments for your phone contract!). Therefore it is highly advised to keep track of how much you deposit as to not fall behind on your phone payments.
A great benefit of this is that there is no deposit fee up to €30, which means you are not losing out on money from other payment methods which may charge a royalty to be used. For more info, and to check if you are eligible for payments such as these, it is always best to get in touch with your phone provider to ensure you can transfer deposits in this way.
Here are a few suggestions when considering how you can pay by mobile payments on accredited pay by phone casino websites:
- Boku is a mobile payment processing company that is utilised for online games and applications. It is particularly used by casinos, due to its functionality in the sense that it can be used by anyone with a working Ireland handheld mobile device, whether on a fixed contract or a pay-as-you-go deal.
If you are on a mobile contract, the system works in a similar way to SMS payments, however, on a pay-as-you-go phone, payments will be deducted from your remaining balance. Unlike many SMS payments, however, Boku has a limit to how much money you can transfer (150 GBP in one transaction and 2500 GBP over a calendar year.
Also, certain pay by phone casinos and mobile operators may limit the amount of money you can deposit to Boku casinos by their terms of service.)
Boku also has a handy failsafe feature, in that if you reply 'STOP' or 'CANCEL' to one of your payments (for example if you entered the incorrect amount) in a reasonable time, and your payment will be cancelled no questions answered.
- PayForIt. Just as with Boku and pay per SMS casino payments, casinos using Payforit depositing enable users to place deposits into these casinos with their phone bill. You simply access the PayForIt payment service on your mobile via their website (or a redirection from another website).
If you are already connected via 3g/4g, the website can read your mobile number, and no information input is required. However, if you connect via WiFi, you will be required to enter your phone number. All that is needed from you after this is to go through a couple of confirmation screens, and your payment to the phone deposit casino will be completed.
Some Ireland carriers (such as Three) encourage the use of this payment method and have somewhat integrated support for the method of their services.
- Siru Mobile. Siru Mobile is the brainchild of entrepreneurs based in Finland. It is rapidly becoming one of the most popular mobile phone payment processors of choice among pay by phone casino sites. Using it is pretty straightforward since all that is required to get started is keying in your mobile phone number following which you will receive your login details.
Each deposit you make will be followed up by a message sent to your mobile so that you can confirm that you wish to authorise the transaction. Following this step, it is then processed. It is worth noting that transaction fees may be required when paying a casino deposit by mobile phone bill and that you will be notified during the process. You will also have the option of cancelling the procedure if you prefer not to go through with it.
- Zimpler (for German, Finnish and Swedish players only) utilises your mobile phone to make quick and simple payments to mobile deposit casinos. You simply enter your mobile phone number to their service and then can choose whether to pay by card or bill. Your payment will then be verified by the use of a verification key sent to you.
The main attraction of Zimpler is that it is fully integrated into many casinos already – with many more to come in the future. This allows you to manage your account from inside the casino website and access some useful features, such as the ability to limit your deposit to certain websites if you are looking to either limit your deposits over time or prevent yourself from overspending on the online games.
Many of the Zimpler integrated websites made our list of pay by phone deposit casinos above, so why not check out its functionality yourself. (The specific sites are marked with a Zimpler logo).
Alternative Payment Methods
In this section, we are going to describe the alternative payment methods in case you don't like the previous ones, or you want to deposit a larger amount of money.
Landline Casino Deposit
Did you know you can deposit to many of the most popular pay by phone casinos with your home landline? It is a simple process that has been adapted by many of the most popular online casinos. It works in much the same way as the other mobile deposit methods, in the sense that all your deposits are charged onto your landline bill at the end of the month.
Unfortunately, the service is only currently widely used by BT, so any customers of other Ireland networks will struggle to / not be able to utilise this method. For those with a BT landline, simply select the option on the mobile payment slot or casino website to deposit via your BT bill, and follow the straightforward process described – in essence, you will have to enter your number and follow the instructions of a recorded message/bot until payment is complete.
The sheer simplicity of payments in pay by landline casino is the key reason to partake in them. Every house has a landline phone, so in essence, if you are in a house with a BT landline, you are good to go. No special payment accounts need to be created as it will simply be charged to the account linked to the phone number, and no extra details need to be added.
However, as the service is limited to adding payments to a bill, you are unable to withdraw any funds via a landline payment method. Therefore, if you plan on winning, you will have to be ready to enter another deposit/withdrawal method to the website if you want to see your winnings!
Mobile Apps Deposit
Many pay by mobile casino not Boku have chosen to make the most of the smartphone market and integrate frequently used mobile payment apps into their websites. So if you are a frequent user of either Apple Pay or Google Pay for casinos, this method may be correct for you. How you pay depends on which product you use, and while you will initially have to link a bank account to both of these services when you first sign up, repeat payments are simple on both.
Being created by Apple and Google, respectively, both are incredibly secure methods of paying too – with millions spend on research and development to keep your information safe and encrypted.
In most cases, to use these apps on a casino website, you would sign in with either your Apple ID or any Google Pay compatible email address (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.), then confirm payment. It's that simple.
However, pay limits are imposed on these methods similar to the limits on “contactless” payments in Ireland (€30 per order). Hence, multiple payments will be needed if you wish to deposit greater amounts. In more detail:
- Apple Pay. This is pretty much as cutting edge and simple as online casino deposits can get. Assuming your Apple smart device is linked with a valid payment method (a debit card for example), it simply required you to use Touch id or enter your 4/6 digit passcode to activate payment. This shows a clear advantage in one sense over other mobile payments, as funds are taken directly from your account rather than added to a bill, making it easier to keep track of your expenditure, not to mention the simplicity of merely scanning your fingerprint to add another deposit of funds safely. It should be noted that because of the relatively new technology it is not present on all sites, but casinos online such as Bet365 have full integrated functions with Apple Pay.
- Google Pay. It is the main non-Apple integrated alternative in Android smartphones. All it requires is a valid Google account linked to a payment source (whether that be a bank account, a credit card or PayPal) to complete transactions. Some pay by phone bill casino websites allow Google Pay to be linked to an account, and as such, you can add up to €30 each deposit simply by verifying a payment through your email account. However, repeated payments on Google Pay may be flagged as suspicious if you deposit a large amount to the casino by mobile phone, so it is recommended if you wish to deposit more than €30 it is advisable to pay via a different method that allows for bulk deposits.
Pay by Phone Casino FAQ
ᐅ What is a Pay by Phone Bill Casino?
- An online casino pay by mobile phone is a gambling site that provides the option for its clients to process deposits via their mobile phone provider. The payment itself is added to the individual's monthly phone bill which they then settle with the mobile phone company at the end of a set period.
ᐅ What is pay by phone casino?
- If you want to deposit by phone bill but not via Boku processor, take a lot at casino payment methods like Payforit or Siru Mobile
ᐅ Do all Networks offer the Chance to Deposit with a Phone Credit?
- Yes. All networks can be used to process casino phone bill payments which promise to be a rather lucrative development in the long term. It is also great news for pay by mobile bill casino fans who prefer this method since it means that they do not need to switch their current providers to be able to take advantage of this innovative development. Payforit remains the most popular service provider in this regard where casinos are concerned although Boku remains a favourite of mobile phone networks.
ᐅ What is a minimum deposit amount?
- A minimum deposit amount is the lowest possible amount in which players at the pay by phone casinos are permitted to credit their accounts (€30-40). This figure varies depending on the payment method used as well as the establishment at which the payment is processed.
ᐅ What casino games are available after I deposit by phone bill?
- Once you have processed a deposit into your pay by phone bill casino Ireland account, you will have full access to the establishment's catalogue of games. This collection often includes slots, table games as well as live casino games, ensuring you will be spoilt for choice and enjoy a thoroughly enjoyable visit.
ᐅ Is it safe to deposit my money via phone bill?
- Yes, definitely – Assuming that you are making payments to a legitimate registered online casino, then your deposits are just as safe no matter how you make them, be it either through your mobile or on the internet.
ᐅ How do I pay to a mobile casino with phone credit?
- That depends on the website you are depositing to. Most will give you a step by step guide once you have chosen your payment method, and support lines are available if you cannot make payments. See our list of different mobile payment types here.
ᐅ Can I Withdraw Winnings via Phone?
- Yes and No. If you deposited by landline or via your mobile contract, then you will not be able to withdraw your winnings in the same way. Instead, you will have to provide an e-wallet or bank account to receive winnings. However, if you deposited through an app or service such as PayPal or Apple Pay, then you should be able to withdraw winnings. Always check the online casinos' Terms and Conditions to ensure you will be able to receive your winnings.
ᐅ Are There any Commission Fees?
- As mobile payments come directly out of your bill, you typically would not expect commission fees. However, if commission fees are charged, you will be notified of the transaction and will be able to cancel it before payment is made.
ᐅ What are Transaction Limits?
- A few mobile payment methods have zero topup limits in place. Commonly, mobile transactions are capped at €30 per deposit, to prevent any fraudulent activity with payment methods. Some payment methods, such as Zimpler, even allow you to set transaction limits yourself so that you do not overspend.
ᐅ What Ireland Casinos accept Mobile Deposits?
- See our list of top up by phone casino sites above to find a suitable casino for you. The best one's phone credit gambling sites with review are Casumo, Monster casino, Genesis casino, and Play Ireland.