Paysafecard is one of the many payment options available at online casinos in Ireland. Many online casinos accept Paysafe and even more launching regularly. This is great for players in Ireland, as it means more flexibility with how you make gambling transactions. But, with more choice comes more risk. Not every Paysafecard casino is the same, and it can be challenging to separate the good from the bad.
On this page, you will find everything you need to know about Paysafe and Paysafecard casino sites. We will explain what Paysafecard is, how it works and the pros of cons. We also describe our review process and present you with a list of the very best Paysafe casinos in Ireland. So keep reading to find out all you need to know.
List of Best Online Casino Paysafecard Sites 2021
# Casino Bonus Play Review Games Deposit 1 €400+200FS 7bitCasino 507+ 2 €1200+260FS Captain Spins 1300+ 3 €1600 Jackpot City 370+ 4 €100 Fastpay 2504+ 5 €500+20FS Mr Play 400+ 6 €1000 + 100 FS CasinoREX 2000+ 7 €750 + 75 FS Emojino 1000+ 8 €1300 + 250 FS SKOL 2200+ 9 €1000 + 100 FS Jonny Jackpot 1300+ 10 €200 Videoslots.com 1420+ 11 €25 Risk-Free Scatters 1800+ 12 €500+200FS King Billy 3500+ 13 €1000 + 100 FS WildTornado 2978+ 14 €333 + 99 FS Maneki Casino 3100+ 15 €300+160FS SlotoTop 1100+ 16 Up to €3000 Bitkingz 3500+ 17 €1500 + 150 FS Gate 777 522+ 18 €500+100FS KatsuBet 1800+ 19 Cashback 20% Crazy Fox 1500+ 20 €2000+200FS Casino-X 800+ 21 €200+200FS BetChain 1584+ 22 €425 Dublinbet 550+ 23 100%+100 FS WebbySlot 500+ 24 €200+50FS CK Casino 180+ 25 €300+100FS EuSlot 2243+ 26 €300+100FS Golden Star 1180+ 27 €500+200FS Alf Casino 1658+ 28 €1200+100FS LOKI Casino 500+ 29 €200 + 21 FS Casino Dome 840+ 30 €300 + 100 FS GunsBet 1700+ 31 €2000+200FS Joycasino 945+ 32 €1000+50FS Surf Casino 2500+ 33 €800 + 100 FS Regent 400+ 34 €750 Ruby Fortune 450+ 35 €1000+100FS Lucky Days 1200+ 36 €1000 Spin Palace 450+ 37 €1000 CasinoBTC 400+ 38 €2000+200FS Casoo 2719+ 39 €500+250FS Royal Rabbit 2500+ 40 €300 24K Casino 2500+ 41 €200 Mr Slot 322+ 42 €200+100FS Karamba 300+ 43 €500+100FS Playluck 800+ 44 €500+500FS Big5 Casino 450+ 45 €250+100FS B-Bets 400+ 46 €300 BetPat 2000+ 47 €200 RembrandtCasino 436+ 48 €1500+25FS All Wins Casino 552+ 49 €300 Hyper 400+ 50 €240+24FS 24Bettle 600+ 51 €1200 Casinonic 1200+ 52 €1000+150FS Boo Casino 1045+ 53 €200 Sin Spins 320+ 54 €100 + 100 FS Highroller 473+ 55 €400+200FS Casino.com 250+ 56 €500 + 150 FS Winfest 1500+ 57 €1000 + 200 FS Queenplay 772+ 58 €100+10FS Mobile Wins 500+ 59 €1500+300FS Casino Lab 1520+ 60 €1500+150FS JVspin 2500+ 61 €2000 Casino Empire 438+ 62 €1000 + 170 FS Viggoslots 700+ 63 €1100+375FS CasiGo 1243+ 64 €300 22Bet 2986+ 65 €300 Bet2U 1566+ 66 €1000+200FS Casino Cruise 1000+ 67 €150+150FS BETITON 1000+ 68 €100+100FS Guts 500+ 69 €1000 RANT Casino 678+ 70 €500 + 200 FS LightCasino 1120+ 71 €1000 + 200 FS Luckland 400+ 72 €200 + 200 FS CasinoFriday 2000+ 73 €1300 KIM VEGAS CASINO 3809+ 74 €100+20FS The Online Casino 450+ 75 €1200 + 100 FS bCasino 58+ 76 €800 + 25 FS Agent Spins 92+ 77 €500+250 FS ZetCasino 2500+ 78 €1050+300FS Cobra Casino 2500+ 79 €200 + 10 FS Betmaster 2786+ 80 €7 No Deposit Gratorama 51+ 81 €300+150FS Slotum 4700+ 82 €88 No Deposit 888 120+ 83 €1000 + 100FS Mad About Slots 600+ 84 €1200+50FS Royal Panda 595+ 85 €300+20FS Ivi Casino 1734+ 86 €500 ArgoCasino 1800+ 87 €200 ZigZag777 1272+ 88 €500 Party Casino 223+ 89 €100 + 120 FS Dunder 900+ 90 €100 + 25 FS 10Bet 300+ 91 €1500 777 111+ 92 €1000+1000FS LVbet 1100+ 93 €1000 + 100 FS Spin Away 632+ 94 €200 + 100 FS GreenPlay 792+ 95 €500 Temple Nile 855+ 96 €5000+50FS Casimba 497+ 97 €200+50FS Mason Slots 2200+ 98 €300 + 150FS Bao Casino 1397+ 99 €500+50FS GDay 448+ 100 €100 + 25 FS PlayToro 3500+ 101 €1000 Genesis Casino 670+ 102 €1500+100FS The Grand Ivy Casino 504+ 103 €1000 Wager Free Wolfy Casino 3147+ 104 €3000+50FS Spinland 500+ 105 £200 + 100 FS HeySpin 663+ 106 €500+150FS Konung Casino 3844+ 107 €100 + 20 FS Hippozino 650+ 108 €300+20FS Casumo 1835+ 109 €100 + 200 FS Slots Heaven 275+ 110 100 Free Spins Mr.Green 300+ 111 €1000+300 FS Leo Vegas 965+ 112 €100 + 25 FS Playjango 115+ 113 €1500+150FS Playzee 1172+ 114 10% CashBack No Bonus Casino 520+ 115 €1000+150FS True Flip 1361+ 116 €1000+100FS CasinoRoom 650+ 117 €500 + 100 FS Cadabrus 1500+ 118 $900 + 150 FS iLucki 3600+ 119 €200 CasinoSieger 700+ 120 €100 Redbet 600+
Paysafe Company Overview
Paysafecard is a product by the Paysafe Group, an online payments company that powers other platforms like Neteller and Skrill. Founded in 2000, Paysafecard is the newest addition to the family and has grown in popularity, particularly amongst online gamblers. Paysafe is based in Vienna, Austria, and the Paysafecard Subsidiary has a yearly revenue of over €191 million, growing each year.
Paysafecard works in over 40 countries and supports many currencies, including EUR, USD and GBP, amongst many others. What separates this platform from other e-wallets is the anonymity it provides. Each Paysafecard has its own unique 16-digit code and can only be used once. As a result, it’s a particularly popular casino payment method amongst those who like their privacy and want to leave a minimal trail.
How We Find and Review Best Paysafecard Casinos
With Paysafe becoming so popular in Ireland, finding only the best online casino Paysafe accepted sites is essential. Supporting Paysafecard is just the beginning; there is so much more than goes into a great Paysafe casino. Our expert team tries and tests each casino site using the following criteria:
- Licenses – A casino license is a very first thing we look for. If a brand doesn’t have one, it doesn’t appear on our site. A reputable gambling body should issue these licenses, including; The UK Gambling Commission, The Malta Gaming Authority or The Curaçao Gaming Control Board.
- Payment Methods – The casino site should accept Paysafecard, and the deposit and withdrawal processes should be straightforward. As well as Paysafe, the casino should offer other methods too. For example, requesting a withdrawal should be easy, and payouts should be done within a reasonable timeframe.
- Games Selection – casino sites that accept Paysafecards should have a large selection of games to appeal to every type of player. This includes slots, table games, jackpots, live casino options and instant wins. This should also include the big software developers like NetEnt, Blueprint Gaming and Pragmatic Play.
- Bonuses – We investigate the welcome casino bonus, the existing promotions and the loyalty scheme to ensure that all are fair and generous. This includes thoroughly reading the terms and conditions to avoid any nasty surprises. We also look for any specific bonuses that are for Paysafecard users.
- Customer Support – In an ideal world, you will never need to contact customer support, but it can happen. The team must be easy to get hold of, so we look at contact methods and opening hours. We also test for professionalism and resolution time.
- Mobile Gaming – Before we recommend a Paysafe casino site, we ensure that it is truly compatible with mobile. We test that games load and work properly on mobile and assess the entire mobile gaming experience. With more of us than ever before using our mobile to gamble, this is a particularly important area.
Only when a Paysafecard casino has passed all of these checks does it appear on our website. So by the time you come across our website, you can be confident that you’re looking at the very best Paysafe casinos in Ireland and the most safe.
How to Use Paysafecard in Online Casinos
The Paysafecard process is longer than others, but don’t let that put you off; it’s simple enough to do. To get started with using Paysafecard for gambling, you will need an account with them. This account is where you will purchase Paysafecards, check your balance, or view your spending history. Follow these instructions to sign up with Paysafe:
- Visit the Paysafecard website
- Click ‘Create an account’ in the header
- Enter your details and contact information
- Check your email inbox for a verification link
- Verify your email, and your account will be ready to use
Now that you have an account with Paysafecard, it’s time to purchase your first card. Cards available are; €5, €10, €25, €50 and €100. You can also buy Paysafecards at different retail outlets, including chosen newsagents and petrol stations.
How to Sign Up
Your Paysafecard account is open, and you’ve purchased a 16-digit pin. Now all that’s left to do is find your Paysafe casino to play at. Here’s how to do that and how to register with your chosen casino:
- Choose from our list of the best Paysafecard casino sites
- Click ‘Play Now’ to be redirected to your chosen casino
- Click ‘Register’ to create a new account
- Enter your details and choose a username and password
- Check your email inbox for the verification link
- Your account can now be used
How to Make Online Casino Paysafe Deposit
You have purchased a Paysafecard and opened a new casino account. The last step in the process is to make your deposit and begin playing. To do this, log into your account and follow the below instructions:
- Find the deposit option in the menu
- Select Paysafecard as your deposit method
- Enter your 16-digit pin when prompted
- Click deposit, and your funds will be credited
Although a few more steps are involved, you will quickly realise how fast the Paysafecard deposit process is.
How to Withdraw with Paysafecard
If you’ve won some cash and want to withdraw back to Paysafe, it’s easy enough to do so. The process of withdrawing is the same as with any other payment method. Follow these instructions to request your money:
- Find the withdrawal option in the menu
- Enter how much you want to withdraw
- Choose Paysafecard as your withdrawal method
- Click withdraw, and your request will be processed
Although signing up, depositing and withdrawing at a Paysafecard casino is simple enough, it’s afterwards that it can get complicated. The main thing to be aware of is the fees involved on the Paysafe end, and there are quite a few of them.
Your money is withdrawn from the casino and lands in your Paysafe account as a balance. If you then want the cash in your bank, you will need to request a ‘refund’ from Paysafecard directly, and you will be charged 6 euros for doing so and it can take up to 7 days. This essentially makes any smaller withdrawals to Paysafecard entirely pointless.
To avoid this 6 euro fee, you can use a Paysafecard prepaid Mastercard to withdraw your cash at an ATM. The catch? There’s a 3% fee for doing this too. The positive is that you can get your hands on your winnings immediately without waiting for days. It’s worth noting that costs are applied monthly if you choose to hold a balance in your Paysafecard account. This can be up to 7 euros per month, which can be a lot if the balance is low.
There are also costs involved when purchasing a Paysafecard. Lower value ones like the €5 and €10 options have a 10% fee, so a €5 card will cost €5.50, and a €10 one will be €11. These percentages fees are reduced for the more expensive cards, so it’s more affordable to purchase a higher-value card.
While Paysafecard deposits into a casino are instant, withdrawals will take around 48 hours. The longest wait is then getting the funds from Paysafecard into your bank account. The casino determines minimum deposits and withdrawals but is almost always between €5 and €10. The casino you play with won’t provide Paysafecard support, so if you need help, you will need to contact Paysafe directly.
Our Thoughts on Paysafe Pros and Cons in Gambling
- Safety and Privacy – One of the main reasons for the popularity of online casinos that accept Paysafecard in Ireland is their privacy. Transactions are kept entirely separate from your day-to-day spending, and it’s an excellent way to remain anonymous when purchasing online. In addition, the Paysafecard platform is completely encrypted, so you don’t need to worry about any data loss or hacking.
- Bonuses – There are some payment methods that are often excluded from casino bonuses, but the good news is that Paysafe isn’t one of them. You will be able to use the Paysafecard option and still claim a generous welcome bonus and any onsite promotions without issues.
- Convenience – Paysafecard’s can be purchased quickly online or while you’re out and about shopping. It is the perfect solution to keep your gambling transactions in one place and helps to calculate profit and loss. In addition, the platform is user-friendly and convenient, and you only need to remember a username and password.
- Fast Payouts – Debit card or bank transfer withdrawals can take anywhere between 2 and 7 days. With Paysafecard, you will have your funds back in your balance within 48 hours. These faster payouts and less waiting around are the main reasons why Irish casino players love Paysafecard.
- Customer Support – Paysafecard has quick and responsive customer support that are on hand to help if you need it. They can provide advice on payments, withdrawals and the entire Paysafe platform. There are also several helpful user guides and FAQs.
- Fees – It’s hard to ignore all of the costs involved with Paysafecard. From buying a card to withdrawing and then moving funds from Paysafe to your bank, and even fees for holding a balance. It can feel like Paysafecard finds any excuse to apply charges, which is less than ideal.
- Deposit Amounts – With Paysafecard casino deposits, you don’t have the luxury of choosing your own amount. Cards are pre-determined values between 5 and 100 euros, which can leave you feeling quite limited.
- Longer processes – You have to purchase a Paysafecard and enter its unique 16-digit pin every single time. Because of this, there’s no option to save the payment method for next time. This makes the process longer than any other payment option at an online casino.
- Hard to replace – If you lose your Paysafecard 16-digit pin, getting a replacement isn’t as easy as it should be. You will need to speak to customer support during their opening hours and complete a lengthy security verification. If you lose a Paysafecard that was purchased in a store, it’s almost impossible to replace.
Paysafecard in Ireland
Paysafecards are readily available in Ireland, and using Paysafe for online gambling is rapidly increasing in popularity. With more of us than ever before being conscious of our online privacy and security, we are looking for new ways to remain anonymous.
Paysafecard is a great way to do this. Although Paysafecard and the casino itself will have your details, the 16-digit card is unique and cannot be traced back to you in the same way that a bank card can. As a result, we expect more Paysafecard online casinos to launch in Ireland and more Irish players to reap the benefits.
There may be some instances when you need a Paysafecard alternative. For example, perhaps the platform is down, or you’re having issues adding your card into the casino. Although Paysafecard is unique, and there’s nothing else quite like it, there are some reasonable alternatives if you need them. They include:
- Neteller – Neteller is an e-wallet that also belongs to the Paysafe Group. So you can expect the same great technology and customer support. It is easy to use and works perfectly with Neteller online casinos. It’s also one of the e-wallets with the lowest fees.
- Skrill – Skrill is also part of the Paysafe Group with Neteller and Paysafecard. It works very similarly to Neteller and has a similar fee structure, although slightly higher fees. Skrill is also widely accepted amongst online casinos in Ireland.
- PayPal – Despite being best-known for standard online purchases, PayPal is accepted for online gambling and makes for a good alternative when Paysafecard isn’t available. It’s also a platform that most people also have an account with already.
- Are Paysafecard casino sites secure?
- We will only ever recommend a Paysafecard casino site that has passed our strict review criteria. This means that they are properly licensed and verified by our expert team. The Paysafecard platform itself is also 100% encrypted and secure, so you never have to worry about using the casino sites on this page.
- Do Paysafecard online casino offers bonuses?
- Yes, similarly to other casino sites, Paysafe casinos offer welcome bonuses to new players. This can be a deposit match, free spins or cashback. As well as welcome bonuses, regular promotions are available onsite and loyal players will be rewarded with additional perks. There are some casinos that exclude certain payment methods from promotions, so always check the terms and conditions.
- What fees does Paysafecard charge?
- Despite a lot of positives, the fees involved with Paysafecard is one of the main drawbacks. There are several different ways in which a user can incur fees.
Firstly, a percentage fee as high as 10% is applied to the purchase of a Paysafecard, and it doesn’t end there. If you want to withdraw a Paysafe balance, you will be charged 6 euros or 3% for making a pre-paid Mastercard withdrawal at an ATM.