Imagine that you a player, who is a fan of online games of chance, has tried hundreds of these free casino games already, and you know all about them. What would you like to do next? Of course, virtual money and fun winnings are good, but real money on your account is much better.
We know that it is hard to choose from various online casinos, offering some casino bonuses in Ireland. Do not worry, dear Irish gamblers, when you are at IrishCasinoHEX. You can be sure you will get detailed information about the best casino bonus offers. And we also found the top 10 Irish online casinos for you to play. CasinoHEX Online is your loyal and trusted guide in the sometimes complex world of online gambling and the types of top online casino bonuses available.
In this article we’ll cover such topics:
- Main Types of Bonuses Overview
- Online Casino Bonuses and How They Work
- Loyalty Programmes and VIP Clubs Features
The Latest Casino Bonuses for Irish Players
At IrishCasinoHEX, we have gathered the best casino bonuses online 2023 to help our gamblers and tell them about every type of casino bonuses. After reading our professional online casino bonus Ireland reviews and getting the information about online casino bonus codes, you can widen your knowledge in this sphere and feel more confident in any casino for real money with special deals. Use casino bonuses from the top Internet casino in Ireland with free spins and get the chance to win more! By following our tips, you will return to online casinos again to increase the sum on your account!
Best Online Casino Offers Types
Online casino bonus latest offers free money offered to encourage you to play at its site. Why have online casinos created these bonuses? The most obvious reason for their appearance is the fight for online players’ attention and sympathy. A modern online player has a wide choice of online games, online casinos, free bonuses. That is why it is vital for any operator to have more visitors to survive in the industry. People have invented a lot of methods to attract gamblers to the best free bonus casino. This means that there are several types of casino bonuses that Irish players are welcome to use greatly.
Casino Welcome Bonuses (Sign-up Bonus)
One of the most popular types of best online casino offers is a welcome bonus. Every player, who has decided to try his/her luck in a 2023 new online casinos, can get in one click. Usually, your first 100% deposit will be up to a sum of a few hundred dollars/pounds/euros. Gamblers also call it the signup bonus casino promotion because they get once a signup decision is made for the casino first-time bonus. In general, a welcome bonus is a good start to enjoy playing in a new online casino and create a bankroll there.
Free Casino Bonuses
However, the majority of people who have intentions to win big money are careful. They want to learn everything, try offered games and monitor the overall atmosphere of the online casino. That is why they usually get used of a so-called no deposit casino bonus. In this case, you aren’t obliged to deposit any money, and an online casino gives it to you for free. However, there are some important rules which you should know before using this or another bonus, and we will tell you about them later.
High Roller Casino Bonus
Best real money casinos care about their players and do not leave them without proper attention. When you visit a certain online casino for a long time and eagerly spend a lot of money there, you will get an opportunity to use all the benefits of a high roller bonus. Only VIP gamblers can afford it because it required a large deposit, but its wagering requirements are desirable.
Free Spins Casino Bonuses
The free spins casino option is a bonus feature in different slot games, but online casinos also use free spins to attract gamblers. They call this method of attraction a free spins bonus. According to its conditions, you can be rewarded with a certain number of casino free spins in Ireland in slot games/roulette, or you can also get additional free games in keno, blackjack, and similar games. In addition, casinos often promote new games using this free casino bonus.
Best Deposit Casino Bonus
Sometimes, there are promotions when a casino offers Ireland players bonus money if they deposit a certain amount. For example, you deposit £20 and get £40. It is very cool to start gambling in the casino and double your chances to win.
Casino Reload Bonus
Casino reload bonus, also known as deposit bonus, is the one that brings you some extra money on every deposit you make! Or, to put it the other way around, while the welcome bonus invites you to join a casino, the reload bonus rewards your loyalty.
This bonus comes mostly in three forms:
- Bonus money – the casino adds a certain percentage (50%, 100%, or similar) to your deposit
- Free spins – the casino gives you a limited number of free spins on the house. Free spins are usually added on the most popular titles, so you’ll have so much fun playing them!
- Bonus money and free spins – the operator can offer you a little bit of both.
A cashback bonus will give you a small booster every time things don’t go the way you hope them to go. This type of bonus gives back some of the money you lost! Most casinos will offer you 5%, 10%, or 15% cashback. Essentially, you are winning even when you are losing!
Still, keep in mind that some casinos might limit the maximum cashback or require you to play a certain amount to qualify for the offer. For instance, a company can provide a cashback for all customers who wager at least €50 in a week.
Referral bonuses are the ones that bring you a special offer every time you help bring another customer to the casino. This is how it works:
- Upon registration and depositing, you get access to a unique link.
- The link has a unique ID that helps the casino recognize it’s you.
- You send the link to your friends.
- In case a friend registers and deposits, you get a certain percentage in the form of a bonus on your account!
Live Casino Bonuses
Live casino bonus helps you enjoy live tables even more. Unlike most other offers that can be used on almost all types of games, this deal is far more specific. Sometimes you can use them on all available games, and sometimes they are limited to only live roulette, live blackjack, etc. Here are the types of live casino bonuses:
- Live casino welcome bonus – reserved for new customers
- Deposit live casino bonus – for players who enjoy live gaming regularly
- Cashback – usually on specific games
- Bonuses for winners – added if you score a specific combination while playing the game
Mobile Casinos Bonuses
Just as the name suggests, mobile casino bonuses are deals you can claim only via mobile phone. Wanna know why? Because more and more customers play exclusively on their mobile devices, which is a great way to give them an extra financial booster.
They come in all shapes and sizes and can be deposit bonuses, free spins, mobile cashback, etc. Redeem them on the online casino mobile platform via pop-ups, links, and special codes the company might send you to your inbox. Sometimes you can use them straight from the mobile-optimized sites, but some brands will require you to download a special gaming app.
How Do Casino Bonuses Work?
Read Online Casino Promotions Terms & Conditions
It is a common cause that casinos use bonuses to reward customers’ loyalty while enticing new ones to use their site. While the bonuses are handsome, it is equally important to read the casino bonuses terms and conditions. This forms a legal basis for reducing/eliminating abuse from the players.
The bonus casino terms have to be read carefully to understand the following:
- Wagering requirements – while the ultimate objective of the player may be to make a profit while having fun, it is important to know whether one can make money/withdraw their earnings. Wagering requirements refer to the number of times the player has to place bets before making a withdrawal. These vary from casino to casino but are normally around 25x to 40 x of the bonus. The bonus may not be withdrawn before this condition has been satisfied.
- Maximum winnings/withdrawal limits – Terms and conditions also offer the player an opportunity to have an insight into the maximum possible winnings realizable from a particular game and adjust their expectations accordingly.
- Time limits – another important aspect is the time limit which may be imposed on the player to make use of the bonus subject to satisfying the wagering requirements, failure of which may result in the nullification of the bonus.
- Fees when withdrawing – the terms and conditions also stipulate any applicable charges or fees when withdrawing the funds.
What are Wagering Requirements?
Despite all the attractiveness of these offerings, there are conditions, which every gambler should know. It does not matter whether you use free play bonuses or those who require a deposit; you should be very attentive and do not ignore their wagering requirements. It would be best if you understood that no one would give you free money so easily and its usage rules.
When you want to get the maximum profit of your bonus offer and enjoy playing different games with it, wagering and requirements are what you should learn first. A wagering requirement defines the number of bets you should make to get your winnings in cash. These requirements can be from 25x to 40x and more. This figure shows how much you should multiply your deposit sum to get your money back (for example, with a deposit in 10 credits and the bonus wagering requirement 30x, you will have to make 300 bets to get your winnings in cash). Therefore, it is vital to know all specific bonus requirements to choose the best bonuses and not make mistakes.
Best mobile casinos online offer a variety of bonuses, but we recommend you to be very attentive and do not make hasty decisions. Any free offerings sound awesome, indeed. However, the casino is not a charitable organization, and you should protect your money. Every detail is crucial while choosing the latest casino bonuses. Your head should be cool to read everything carefully, learn all the bonus requirements and choose the most suitable offer. Do not ignore wordy explanations of the bonus. Get acquainted with them. And the most important thing. Analyze your motives and decide whether you need this bonus at all.
How The Online Casino Welcome Bonuses Work?
Online casino sign-up bonuses normally apply to the customer first deposits. However, some casinos may apply the bonus with varying features, even the second up to third. This may vary from casino to casino. Some require the customer to complete the verification process first before claiming the bonus, whilst some allow for claiming bonuses only after account verifications. The main features of the online casino best deal include the following:
- Welcome bonus amount – Normally, this is set as a percentage of the first deposit amount, up to a certain limit. An example would be the 100 % bonus offered by Zet casino, up to a limit of 500 Euro. Some casinos like Royal Spinz also offer up to 400 % of the deposit amount, and it is up to the player to shop around and check for the casino best bonus online, suiting their needs. There is usually a limit on the maximum bonus attainable by the customer to prevent potential abuse. The bonus may also come with the attached free spins Ireland. Additionally, some casinos also offer the best online gambling deals for the deposit method used, with examples being 15 % for deposit options such as Neteller and Skrill.
- Wagering terms – the best casino welcome bonus normally has associated wagering terms that stipulate how many times the player needs to place bets before being able to withdraw the funds. These vary from casino to casino and include examples such as 20 x wagering for both deposit and bonus in the case of 14 Red Casino.
What Are Bonus Codes and How to Get Them?
There are several ways you can redeem a bonus, and codes are one of them. Bonus codes are special sets of letters, numbers, and words that can help you activate a specific offer. There are two main types of bonus codes:
- Basic bonus codes – found at the casino’s website, you must use them to activate an offer. For instance, in an imaginary casino, the bonus code WELCOME activates the welcome deal. In case you forget to type it, you don’t get the welcome offer.
- Special bonus codes – usually available on specialized websites, such as this one, they bring you a better bang for your back. Sometimes casino brands decide to use this marketing strategy to reward customers who do proper research or simply stumble on them elsewhere.
When applying the bonus code, the best way to do it is to copy-paste it simply. That way, you want to make any typos that may affect your eligibility for claiming an offer. Sometimes, bonus codes must be entered during the registration process, and on some occasions, you will have to add them during the depositing process. Pay close attention, so you don’t ruin your opportunity to get more money on your balance!
How to Calculate Bonus Percentage?
Many customers struggle with calculating bonuses. And while this process might seem very complicated, it is, in fact, straightforward and requires only the basic understanding of bonuses and how they work. To explain this, we’ll take an imaginary bonus offer that is 100%, up to €100, on all deposits above €10. So don’t be one of those customers that only sees dollar signs. Percentages are much more important.
If you deposit €10, you will get a 100% bonus, which is €10 (and not €100 as many think). You end up with €20 on balance, doubling the money you have available. If you deposit €100, you also get a 100% boost. This time, you get the maximum bonus of €100. You end up with €200 on the account!
But what if you deposit more than €100. In that case, you also get €100, as that is the maximum amount you can get. So by depositing, let’s say €150, you end up with €250.
Not all bonuses are 100%, so we also bring you a simple formula on how to calculate the money you are about to get:
- bonus = deposit x percentage / 100
So, if you deposit €20, and the bonus is 75%, you get € extra (20×75/100=15), and you can play with €35!
What Are Game Limits?
Game limits define how you can play your bonus and the games that contribute to the wagering requirement. For example, some bonuses, such as free spins, can be used only on a specific title or number of titles.
Most frequently, these include Book of Dead, Starburst, and Jammin’ Jars. However, considering how restrictive this rule is, more and more operators allow playing the bonus on all titles by a dedicated provider.
Another rule regarding the game limits is related to contributing games. While trying to reach the playthrough requirement, you’ll notice some games add more than others. Any decent casino will have a table of contributing games in its T&C. To keep things as simple as possible, we bring you a simple set of most common rules:
- Slots, scratch cards, and keno usually contribute the most
- There are always at least a couple of slots that contribute at all
- Table games contribute between 0% and 25%, depending on the platform
- Live casino tables are frequently excluded from bonus play
Maximum Win Limits
Maximum win limits can be defined in two ways. First, it can be the maximum win you can score while playing the bet. For example, if you win €500 during bonus money play, and the limit is €100, you only get the latter amount. The rest is forfeited.
The second type of win limits is the one related to the overall withdrawal of bonus funds. Of course, free spins are the one bonus that always imposes such a limit, but sometimes welcome bonuses can have them, too. It can be, for instance, a €200 limit or even a limit of, let’s say, 5 times the amount you deposited.
Confused? Let’s use an example. In our imaginary casino, you deposit €10 and get a lucrative bonus. The win limit (or withdrawal limit) is 6 times the deposit. You end up with €5,000 on balance, but you can still only withdraw €30 due to bonus rules.
This is why it’s so important to read the small print and our reviews that know all the crooks and crannies where stipulations like this one can hide. Of course, these rules can always be found in bonus terms or general terms and conditions, so don’t hesitate to read them twice, even if they are boring as hell.
What Are Time Limits to Wager Bonus
There are several time limits to keep in mind when playing bonuses:
- Redeem period – especially for welcome bonuses when you have to redeem it a few days upon registration
- Play period – especially for free spins that you have to play within a day or two
- Wagering period – the time you have at your disposal to reach the wagering requirement
Needless to say, all three time limits are incredibly important and can affect your ability to claim a specific bonus, play spins you got on the house, and in the end, enjoy winnings made with bonus money.
And while the first two are easy to understand, it is much harder to comprehend how the wagering period can affect your playing. This deadline doesn’t mean much without the understanding of the wagering requirement. Those two go together like carrots and peas!
If you have a low wagering requirement, like x20 or x25, a shorter deadline of a few days is completely understandable. On the other hand, if you have to wager the bonus 50 times, you should have a week or two to fulfil the goal.
Casino Loyalty Programmes and VIP Club Overviews
Loyalty programs offer a reward for the player who plays and stakes more often on the casino. Of course, there is variation in the mechanics of each loyalty and VIP club offerings with each casino. In general, the loyalty programmes and VIP club options are offered as follows:
- Points are rewarded for the stakes made. There is a variation of the reward offered when placing the bets, as some days may receive higher preference than others.
- Points received may be exchanged for cash, withdrawn or wagered on some games. They may also be redeemed for luxury benefits depending on the type of casino. The points are normally redeemable at a specified exchange rate, ranging in the order of 100 points: 1 Euro or less for higher VIP levels. Alfcasino offers a rate of 80:1 for the top VIP program, 4 level Flamma, while Zet Casinos offer 70:1 for their Zeta VIP (highest casino program).
- No limits imposed on winnings – some VIP programmes allow for the player not to have any imposed winnings limit and allow them to win as much as possible.
- Account managers – as the VIP status level goes up, there is a provision to be allocated an account manager with enhanced communication benefits such as 24 hrs access to VIP chat.
- Withdrawals – VIP programs allow for higher customer withdrawals relative to ordinary members.
Best Casino Welcome Offers and How to Claim It
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Minimum Deposit|
|All Wins Casino||€1500||€20|
To claim a Welcome Bonus, one needs to go through a set of structured steps. The steps are generally outlined as follows:
- Registration – This step involves the player registering with the casinos to open up an account. Care should be taken to enter the real details, lest the verification process may not be possible to complete, and any accompanying withdrawals may not be possible to make.
- First customer deposit – The player then makes their first deposit using the various deposit options available. Care should be taken to read the terms and conditions as some deposit options may come with more bonuses or may not be eligible for receiving any bonus.
- Claim bonus – after the first two steps have been satisfied, the next step would be to claim the accompanying bonus to suit the requirements of the customer. A bonus code may be required in some instances. Some casinos may require the customer to be in touch with customer service for the bonus to activate. Any issues requiring clarification may be resolved by going through the terms and conditions or contacting customer care.
How Free Bonuses Work
Free bonuses are meant to entice new players into further committing to the casino by making subsequent deposits. They are meant to explore the various play possibilities by the player before playing real money slots or other games. The bonus is normally issued to newly registered players and is offered with even no deposit placed/made into the account. The bonus is normally associated with stringent conditions such as bigger wagering terms, which may go up to 100 x, as is in The Online Casino. Additionally, there is also a time limit imposed, during which the wagering terms have to be satisfied. This varies in the range of 10 days.
Maximum winnings are also capped when using this free casino bonus, and it is paramount to read the terms and conditions. Some games even have different weight contributions to the bonus wagering conditions.
When making withdrawals, it would be vital to have an arranged withdrawal method in place. Additionally, all other existing bonuses would be made void once a withdrawal has been initiated at the time of withdrawal.
Types of Free Spins Bonuses in Ireland
In Ireland, just like elsewhere in the world, you can claim several types of free spins bonuses. They might look the same, but some differences can be crucial for your gaming experience. Sometimes, it is impossible to read complicated bonus terms (not to mention terms and conditions) and figure out which rules apply, so we did some basic research for you. In this part, we explain how different free spins bonuses work!
Free Spins with No Deposit
These spins are added immediately after you register, no need to top-up your account. Sometimes, you will have to claim them by clicking a banner or a pop-up manually. With some brands, you’ll notice they have added automatically, no action needed.
What makes them unique is that you have to deposit to withdraw winnings, plus the winnings are usually capped at €100. These rules might not make you happy, but remember, the brand gave you a chance to play and win for free!
No-wagering Free Spins
These are the best ones! No wagering free spins, just like the name indicates, don’t have any playthrough requirement attached to them. All you have to do is play them, and you can withdraw all your winnings without any restrictions.
However, we strongly recommend you read all bonus terms before playing this deal. Many brands will require a slightly higher deposit on this type of offers or limit them to not-so-popular slots.
Free Spins with Deposit
Free spins that come with a deposit are usually added to the reload bonus or simply a standalone bonus. You can get them only by making a qualifying payment or using a special bonus code. The amount of spins you get depends on the provider, just as the number of games you can use to play them.
They are the best way to explore new titles and get a little bit of extra. After all, we all love playing in the house. You’ll especially love when they are combined with bonus money, as that way you can play even more!
Daily Free Spins
Daily free spins are incredibly exciting. Many casinos decide to offer them as an incentive for you to come back and have fun. They can be added automatically by using a special code, spinning a wheel, etc.
Daily spins, on most occasions, have to be used on a title the provider declares a Game of the Day. Don’t worry, this special title is reserved for the hottest and newest releases in the casino’s portfolio. Such spins can be claimed every 24 hours, but some brands also allow you to redeem them every 4, 6, or 8 hours.
Free Spins Wagering Requirements
Free spins come with their own set of wagering requirements that may or may not be the same as for the money bonus. It is upon the operator to decide. To help you play free spins better than ever before, we created a shortlist of important things:
- Redeem time – the time you have to redeem your set of spins
- Play time – the time you have to use the spins
- Wagering time – the deadline to complete the wagering requirement
- Wagering requirement – the number of times you have to play winnings from free spins before the withdrawal. Usually expressed with a multiplier (x10, x30, etc.)
- Withdrawal limit – the maximum amount you can cash out after reaching the wagering requirement. Most operators set it at €100.
- Available games – games you can use to play free spins (like the ones we already mentioned)
- Contributing games – games you can use to wager the funds obtained by playing spins
This might seem complicated, but you shouldn’t worry. Most reputable companies and those you want to play with anyway, will provide you with a transparent set of rules before you start playing. However, it is important to understand how unless you are playing no wagering free spins, all winnings you get are considered bonus money. Therefore, they can’t be withdrawn but must be wagered according to the rules.
Most Popular Slots with Free Spins
You have probably noticed that some games appear in free spins offers more often than others. Ever wondered why? Well, most brands want you to know you can play the most popular games in the industry. And the best way to do so is to advertise free spins on the hottest releases! Simple as that.
The most popular slots for offering free spins are:
- Book of Dead – this classic Egyptian adventure by Play’n Go is simply stunning and stacked with cool features. You can win up to 5,000 times the bet and trigger bonus spins for endless winning opportunities! Also, let’s not forget the enchanting setting that will captivate your imagination.
- Starburst – this true classic was released by Netent in 2012. It is a perfect mix of space and diamond theme and looks as good as the first time it was released. The main highlight is the low volatility that guarantees smaller but frequent winnings. Some customers might not like that, but beginners will definitely love hearing those coins ring.
- Jammin Jars – released by Push Gaming, this slot features funky music and colourful symbols. Instead of spinning reels, this slot has collapsible reels, which means every time you hit that payline, there’s a chance you’ll hit another one, but with new symbols. This makes the game very thrilling and enjoyable. True gamers simply love such innovations that increase the payout potential.
Many will argue there are more popular slots than these. But if we think globally, these truly are some of the most recognizable releases in their own respective genres.
Online Casino Bonuses FAQ
1️⃣ How to find the best online casino bonuses?
- Many factors can help you in selecting the online casino best bonuses. Some of the things to look for are no restrictions on the amount you can make and the fair terms and conditions.
2️⃣ What makes an online casino bonus good?
- Indeed, online casino bonuses are designed to reward the players for their casino participation. Yet, there are chances that you might be falling for a scam if you don’t have an idea of the things to look for. Among the many features that make an online casino bonus good are no limits to the amount you can make, wagering requirements of up to 35x, and no deposit requirements. Other features are up to 30 days to meet up with the wagering requirements, an option to altogether opt-out of the bonus, and wagering requirements on only the reward itself.
3️⃣ Are the biggest bonuses always best?
- Many factors determine a good casino bonus. Yet, the biggest of the rewards don’t translate to being the best bonus casinos offer. For instance, the higher the bonus percentage, the lower the amount in the actual bonus. Moreover, a higher bonus percentage tends to attract stringent wagering requirements and other conditions. Hence, you may want to stick to available casino bonuses like those with the 20-35% wagering requirements. They are easier to fulfil, and their actual bonus amount tends to be higher.
4️⃣ What are the main wagering requirements to withdraw bonuses?
- Casino bonuses are incentives used by online casinos to attract players. It entails offering both the new and old players something to spike their interest in the casino. For example, it could be in the form of match-up bonuses or free spins. These casino bonuses come with wagering requirements, which players need to bet before their bonus winnings would be released into their main casino accounts. These wagering requirements come in different forms. For instance, the 10x wagering requirements indicate that the players would play through the bonus they received up to ten times before the bonus is released and withdrawn. The same applies to the 20x wagering requirements that demand playing through the bonus 20 times before withdrawing the bonus. There are also the 50x wagering requirements that require 50 times playthrough. The primary or main wagering requirements falls on the 20x wagering requirements, which are more fair and feasible to fulfil than the 50x wagering requirements.