EcoPayz Casinos Ireland
Online casino players are always looking for faster and safer payment methods with lover fees. One such way is EcoPayz, an online payment system in the ownership of PSI-Pay Ltd. As EcoPayz casinos are taking over the Irish casino market, every serious player must get familiar with this method.
EcoPayz was founded in 2000, which makes it one of the oldest online paying systems in the world. What is interesting is that it covers a whole range of payment methods as well. Besides the ever-popular eWallet, you can also get an EcoPayz card, or buy an ecoVoucher. All EcoPayz users can have multiple accounts, but they have to be in different currencies. There are 50 currencies supported, and you can open up to 10 accounts. All accounts will be connected to your personal user’s ID for more efficient transactions. EcoPayz is used not only in casinos but for online shopping, in-app purchase, money transfer between EcoPayz users, etc.
EcoPayz also has a partnership with Western Union and has been regulated by the British Financial Conduct Authority across the European Economic Area. All this makes EcoPayz very interesting to Irish casino players who want to execute swift and secured payments as convenient as possible.
- Using EcoPayz in Casinos
- Main Features
- EcoPayz in Irish Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best EcoPayz Casinos Online 2021
Lucky Red Casino
|€4000||Lucky Red Casino||160+|
|€100 + 100FS||Kosmonaut Casino||1655+|
|€200 + 200 FS||CasinoFriday||2000+|
|20 Free Spins||GoodWin Casino||1620+|
|Cashback 20%||Crazy Fox||1500+|
Times Square Casino
|€500||Times Square Casino||482+|
|€5 No Deposit||Richprize||2000+|
|100 Free Spins||Mr.Green||300+|
|100% up to $300||Bet2U||1566+|
How to Use EcoPayz in Online Casinos
Online casinos accepting EcoPayz are just a click away. You can easily find them by looking at the bottom part of the casino website, as that is the place where casinos usually list accepted payment methods. If you can’t find the payment methods list there, take a closer look at the banking section. While it is completely understandable that you want to use EcoPayz, as it is a very safe and popular method, it shouldn’t be the only criteria when selecting a casino. Make sure to check out bonus terms, available games, supported platforms, etc. to get the best possible deal. We listed some popular choices further in the article.
Once you have found your EcoPayz online casino, make sure to complete the registration. Casino registration usually takes only a few minutes. EcoPayz mobile casino games don’t require a separate EcoPayz account. You can also open accounts for different currencies that will be held under the same ID number.
Pros and Cons
Best EcoPayz casino will be as good as any other reputable, regulated and safe online casino, but that doesn’t mean this payment method is the right choice for you. Like everything else in the world, there are some good sides and bad sides to using it. Is it the most universal and the perfect method ever created? Probably not. But, keep in mind that it is highly regulated, reliable and has a company with a long tradition of online money transactions. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of EcoPay.
EcoPayz in Ireland
EcoPayz has thousands and thousands of users across Ireland who use this method not only to play in top EcoPayz casinos but to do any type of online transaction as well. The main reason why this method is so popular is that it is highly regulated and represents a haven in the blooming world of eWallets and online payments. Even though EcoPayz is not the cheapest payment method on the market, it is among the most reliable ones, thus ensuring the loyalty of its users.
Irish players can decide to play online casino with EcoPayz, or simply turn their back on this method and choose an alternative. Modern online casinos offer more than a good selection of online payment methods. These methods are supported for both depositing and withdrawing, just like EcoPayz.
Here are some popular alternatives to EcoPayz!
Top EcoPayz Online Casinos
- Betway Casino – This is a live online casino EcoPayz. Besides the live casino, you can play classic table games like roulette and blackjack, or spin some slots. There is also sports betting available, for players who prefer a more diverse approach. Their welcome bonus is 100%, up to £250 on the first deposit. For the second deposit, you get a 25% bonus up to £250, and for the third, there is a 50% match up bonus up to £500. The wagering requirement is x50. Betway Casino has both British and Maltese gambling licenses.
- Genesis Casino – Established in 2019, Genesis Casino quickly became a popular choice among players in Ireland. This casino is owned and operated by Genesis Global Gaming LTD, a company that has a lot of experience in creating popular gambling sites. With licenses in Curacao, Malta, and the UK, they are one of the most regulated casinos out there. Genesis Casino will offer players a variety of games. Play 7 variations of poker, 15 types of video poker, 14 different table games, and many slots. They included some of the most popular slots in the world like Mega Moolah, Gonzo’s Quest and Dead or Alive. All new players get a 100% bonus up to £100 plus 300 free spins on Starburst slot.
- Casino Action – With up to €1250 welcome bonus, Casino Action really gives you a good run for your money! Enjoy a great selection of video slots and progressive jackpot slots, as well as traditional table games like roulette and blackjack or video poker. The most impressive feature in this EcoPayz casino is the progressive jackpot slots that include popular games like Mega Moolah, Fruit Fiesta, Cash Splash, Treasure Nile, etc.
Top EcoPayz online casinos are easy to find. As a popular payment method, EcoPayz is now available more than ever. Make sure to check out casinos above, as they fit our high criteria.
- ᐅ Is EcoPayz VIP account free?
- Yes, the EcoPayz VIP account is free. All the account types provided by EcoPayz are free of charge. To reach a certain status, you will have to make a certain amount of transactions. For VIP, the main requirement is to make transactions in the cumulative amount of 250,000 Euro minimum and have a Platinum status for two months.
- ᐅ Are there any EcoPayz fees?
- Yes, EcoPayz will charge you some fees. Their fee system is very elaborate, but the most important ones are up to 8.50% fee for bank wire deposits, 1.69-6.00% + 0.25 EUR for credit card deposits and up to 10.00 EUR fee for a bank wire withdrawals.
- ᐅ Can I have multiple EcoPayz Accounts?
- Every user can have more than one EcoPayz account, but they have to be in different currencies. However, all these accounts will be set under the same user’s ID to provide you with a better overview of your transactions and to avoid unnecessary additional paperwork (identity checks, etc.). By having an account in multiple currencies, you can save significant amounts on exchange fees.
- ᐅ What are the supported deposit methods with EcoPayz?
- You can choose from a variety of deposit methods to fund your EcoPayz account. There are debit cards, credit cards, Neosurf, ecoVouchers, bank wire transfer and some local payment methods all at your disposal. Make sure to find one that suits you best regarding your spending habits and fees.