EcoPayz Casinos Ireland
Online casino players are always looking for faster and safer payment methods with lover fees. One such method is EcoPayz, an online payment system in the ownership of PSI-Pay Ltd. As EcoPayz casinos are taking over the Irish casino market, it is necessary for every serious player to get familiar with this method.
EcoPayz was founded in 2000, which makes it one of the oldest online paying systems in the world. What is interesting is that it covers a whole range of payment methods as well. Besides the ever-popular eWallet, you can also get an EcoPayz card, or buy an ecoVoucher. All EcoPayz users can have multiple accounts, but they have to be in different currencies. There are 50 currencies supported, and you can open up to 10 accounts. All accounts will be connected to your personal user’s ID for more efficient transactions. EcoPayz is used not only in casinos but for online shopping, in-app purchase, money transfer between EcoPayz users, etc.
EcoPayz also has a partnership with Western Union and has been regulated by the British Financial Conduct Authority across the European Economic Area. All this makes EcoPayz very interesting to Irish casino players who want to execute swift and secured payments as convenient as possible.
Best EcoPayz Casinos Online 2020
|3||€4000||Lucky Red Casino||160+|
How to Use EcoPayz in Online Casinos
Online casinos accepting EcoPayz are just a click away. You can easily find them by looking at the bottom part of the casino website, as that is the place where casinos usually list accepted payment methods. If you can’t find the payment methods list there, take a closer look at the banking section. While it is completely understandable that you want to use EcoPayz, as it is a very safe and popular method, it shouldn’t be the only criteria when selecting a casino. Make sure to check out bonus terms, available games supported platforms, etc. to get the best possible deal. We listed some popular choices further in the article.
Once you have found your EcoPayz online casino, make sure to complete the registration. Casino registration usually takes only a few minutes. EcoPayz mobile casino games don’t require a separate EcoPayz account. You can also open accounts for different currencies that will be held under the same ID number.
How to Sign Up
If you want to play in EcoPay online casinos, be ready to open an EcoPayz account, unless you already have one. Simply go to their website and choose to sign up. Fill out the form by entering the desired username, password, email you want to connect with the payment method, and some personal information. Make sure to set the country to Ireland, and to set the currency that you are planning to use. Most Irish players use Euros when playing on EcoPayz casino sites. Once you open an account, all the account information will be subjected to the verification process.
Besides the eWallet, EcoPayz also offers some interesting payment methods that can be connected to your account. It is possible to use a prepaid EcoCard. This card can be used anywhere where MasterCard is accepted. The spending limit is set to the amount you have available on your EcoPayz account.
There is also a virtual card available, for safer money transactions requiring credit cards. This card can be used only once, and all its information is discarded once you use it, thus making it a perfect choice for online transactions.
EcoVoucher can be bought at Eco resellers. It is meant to be used exclusively online, and can be in one of the following currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, CAD.
EcoPayz also has an elaborate tier system with five different account types. You will initially be assigned with the classic account that has certain limitations regarding the amounts you will be allowed to transfer in your lifetime. Once you verify your identity with all the necessary documents, you will be leveled up to the Silver account.
There are also Gold, Platinum and VIP accounts. The main differences are transaction limits and fees that apply. In order to level up to a certain type of account, you must reach your transaction limit and keep that status for a distinctive period of time. Even though this all seems complicated, it is actually well explained in a detailed table available on the EcoPayz website. Also, most Irish casino players will be more than satisfied with the EcoPayz Silver account.
Once your account has been approved, you can make a deposit with any of the online casinos that accept EcoPayz. But to do so, first, you have to deposit on your EcoPayz account. There are several methods available for you to make casino deposits. You can use credit or debit cards, local deposit options, Neosurf or ecoVoucher. When using credit cards and debit cards, the EcoPayz will have to verify that all data provided is real. They do this with your bank or credit card company and usually takes only a few hours or even less. Once you deposit the desired amount, you can make an online casino deposit via EcoPayz. The deposit can also be made via the EcoPayz app for iOS or Android.
Players who use EcoPayz eWallet can also use it for withdrawals from any online casino accepting EcoPayz. The process is fairly simple. All you have to do is verify your identity with the casino (this step is necessary to follow legal requirements regarding money laundering and preventing terrorism) and then ask for a withdrawal. The withdrawal request is sent via the casino’s banking system. Type the amount you want to withdraw, and choose EcoPayz for casino payments. Your casino will send you the money, once they process the withdrawal request.
Keep in mind that in order to be eligible for the withdrawal to your bank account, EcoPay will require identity verification. This means that you can withdraw the money to the EcoPayz eWallet, but further withdrawals to the bank account will be disabled until you deliver the necessary documents.
Most online casinos have a deposit limit between €10 and €25. EcoPayz sets the minimum deposit at €10 for credit cards and other methods, instead of Neosurf where the deposit limit is set to €30. Still, every month you can deposit only a certain amount of money, all depending on your account type and method used.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
An online casino that accepts EcoPayz might charge you some processing fees. EcoPayz will charge you some fees as well. Their elaborate system of fees is explained in a special table and completely transparent. It usually takes up to 3 days for the withdrawal to be completed, all depending on whether you want the money transferred to the bank account or only to your eWallet.
The credit card deposit is charged with 1.69-6.00% + 0.25 EUR fee. If you use eVoucher to deposit to your EcoPayz account it will cost you up to 2.90% of the transferred amount. Withdrawals from EcoPayz to your bank account are charged up to 10 EUR. There is also the currency conversion fee that ranges from 1.25% to 2.99%. If you are using the EcoPayz card, the fees will be slightly different, so make sure to visit their website and be informed at all times. Online casinos EcoPayz fees add up fairly quickly, so don’t let your ignorance ruin all the fun you can have in your casino.
Pros and Cons
Best EcoPayz casino will be as good as any other reputable, regulated and safe online casino, but that doesn’t mean this payment method is the right choice for you. Like everything else in the world, there are some good sides and bad sides to using it. Is it the most universal and the most perfect method ever created? Probably not. But, keep in mind that it is highly regulated, reliable and has a company with a long tradition of online money transactions. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of EcoPay.
- Versatility – EcoPayz is more than just an eWallet. There is also the virtual card, prepaid card, and eVoucher, all created to make online money transactions as safe and as smooth as possible. You can combine them as you like, or use only one of them. However, for online casinos, eWallet is a perfect choice.
- Price – EcoPayz will never charge you any memberships or annual charges. No matter what account type you have, it will always be free. This way, you will be able to put more money into your favorite online casino.
- Safety – EcoPayz not only uses advanced security protocols to keep all that money safe, and private data protected but has the whole system of prevention worked out. All users can access their guidelines for keeping their accounts safe and use a special email in case anything suspicious happens. They even encourage users to contact them immediately, even if they notice just a typo in the email sent by someone claiming to be EcoPayz representative.
- Live chat – Do you have a question regarding your account status? OR simply aren’t sure how to use all those available deposit methods? Simply log in, and click the Live Support button. You will be redirected to the new window where you can chat with EcoPayz agents and ask questions.
- Fees – High fees are the main disadvantage of this payment method. Deposit fee here, withdrawal fee there, exchange rates plus fees – it all sums up to a nice number. For players with a great portfolio and vast experience, this won’t be a problem, but players betting on smaller volumes might experience frustration considering that fees could eat their winnings.
- Transaction limitations – All account types have certain restrictions regarding the amount you can transfer and keep on your account. Even though these limitations are on the higher end of the curve, experienced players might find them extremely limiting. The VIP account has the highest limit of maximum monthly transactions – 50.000 EUR.
EcoPayz in Ireland
EcoPayz has thousands and thousands of users across Ireland who use this method not only to play in top EcoPayz casinos but to do any type of online transaction as well. The main reason why this method is so popular is that it is highly regulated and represents a safe haven in the blooming world of eWallets and online payments. Even though EcoPayz is definitely not the cheapest payment method on the market, it is among the most reliable ones, thus ensuring the loyalty of its users.
Irish players can decide to play online casino with EcoPayz, or simply turn their back on this method and choose an alternative. Modern online casinos offer more than a fair selection of online payment methods. These methods are supported for both depositing and withdrawing, just like EcoPayz.
Here are some popular alternatives to EcoPayz!
- Skrill – This popular online casino payment method was founded in 2001. Formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill was one of the pioneers in the world of online payment methods in web casinos. Skrill is owned by Skrill Limited, part of the Paysafe Group with headquarters in the UK. It is highly regulated and does everything to ensure safe and smooth transactions. Users will have to count on some fees, but there is a debit card available, which always comes in handy.
- Neteller – eWallet established in 1999, quickly became a favorite choice among forex traders and online casino players. Don’t believe it? At one point in the early 2000s, Neteller was processing 85% of all gambling transactions worldwide! It is part of the same group as Skrill – the Paysafe Group. It is licensed as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution by the FCA. There is a special Neteller card available for all users.
- PayPal – This online payment method has been around since the late 1990s. Even though many casino players dislike this method as they cooperate with governments to help prevent tax evasion, it remains one of the top choices among Irish casino players. Safe, reliable, easy to use and widely available – it offers everything you might need to deposit online. Small fees apply, but the exchange rate is more than reasonable, in case you need to use it.
Top EcoPayz Online Casinos
- Betway Casino – This is a live online casino EcoPayz. Besides the live casino, you can play classic table games like roulette and blackjack, or spin some slots. There is also sports betting available, for players who prefer a more diverse approach. Their welcome bonus is 100%, up to £250 on the first deposit. For the second deposit, you get a 25% bonus up to £250, and for the third, there is a 50% match up bonus up to £500. The wagering requirement is x50. Betway Casino has both British and Maltese gambling licenses.
- Genesis Casino – Established in 2019, Genesis Casino quickly became a popular choice among players in Ireland. This casino is owned and operated by Genesis Global Gaming LTD, a company that has a lot of experience in creating popular gambling sites. With licenses in Curacao, Malta, and the UK, they are one of the most regulated casinos out there. Genesis Casino will offer players a variety of games. Play 7 variations of poker, 15 types of video poker, 14 different table games, and countless slots. They included some of the most popular slots in the world like Mega Moolah, Gonzo’s Quest and Dead or Alive. All new players get a 100% bonus up to £100 plus 300 free spins on Starburst slot.
- Casino Action – With up to €1250 welcome bonus, Casino Action really gives you a good run for your money! Enjoy a great selection of video slots and progressive jackpot slots, as well as traditional table games like roulette and blackjack or video poker. The most impressive feature in this EcoPayz casino is the progressive jackpot slots that include popular games like Mega Moolah, Fruit Fiesta, Cash Splash, Treasure Nile, etc.
Top EcoPayz online casinos are easy to find. As a popular payment method, EcoPayz is now available more than ever. Make sure to check out casinos above, as they fit our high criteria.
- ⭐ Is EcoPayz VIP account free?
- Yes, the EcoPayz VIP account is free. In fact, all the account types provided by EcoPayz are free of charge. In order to reach a certain status, you will have to make a certain amount of transactions. For VIP, the main requirement is to make transactions in the cumulative amount of 250,000 Euro minimum and have Platinum status for two months.
- ⭐ Are there any EcoPayz fees?
- Yes, EcoPayz will charge you some fees. Their fee system is very elaborate, but the most important ones are up to 8.50% fee for bank wire deposits, 1.69-6.00% + 0.25 EUR for credit card deposits and up to 10.00 EUR fee for a bank wire withdrawals.
- ⭐ Can I have multiple EcoPayz Accounts?
- Every user can have more than one EcoPayz account, but they have to be in different currencies. However, all these accounts will be set under the same user’s ID to provide you a better overview of your transactions and to avoid unnecessary additional paperwork (identity checks, etc.). By having an account in multiple currencies, you can save significant amounts on exchange fees.
- ⭐ What are the supported deposit methods with EcoPayz?
- You can choose from a variety of deposit methods to fund your EcoPayz account. There are debit cards, credit cards, Neosurf, ecoVouchers, bank wire transfer and some local payment methods all at your disposal. Make sure to find one that suits you best regarding your spending habits and fees.