NetEnt is undeniably one of the biggest and most popular casino software developers in the world. Many of the recognisable slot titles are NetEnt creations and even those that aren’t have likely taken inspiration from the tech giant. Despite being around longer than most others, NetEnt continues to be loved by players, and their player numbers are still rising. Year-on-year revenue growth means that NetEnt is likely to continue providing some of the most popular casino games.
Most established online casinos will have NetEnt casino games, but it’s not always the case. So if you’re looking for the most comprehensive NetEnt casino list, you’re in the right place. On this page, we explain more about NetEnt as a business, their casino game creations and what makes the best NetEnt online casino. In addition, we take a closer look at our review criteria and why you can trust our NetEnt online casino list. So keep reading to find out everything you need to know.
List of the Best NetEnt Casino Sites in 2022
|€450 + 150 FS||Read Review||Zoome||1000+|
|€2500 + 200 FS||Read Review||Conquestador||1450+|
|€500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Rolling Slots||2395+|
|€150 + 60 FS||Read Review||Slotman||3500+|
|€500 + 200 FS||Read Review||Casinoly||4269+|
|Exclusive €250 Bonus||Read Review||Cyber.bet Casino||909+|
|€2500 + 250FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000+|
NetEnt Company Overview
Net Entertainment was founded in 1996 in Stockholm, Sweden. In May 2015, it changed its name to the snappier ‘NetEnt’ that we know today. As of 2020, the business had reported revenue of $679.8m, making it one of the world’s largest gambling suppliers. In 2007, NetEnt was listed for the first time on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
The unprecedented growth of NetEnt has been down to wise investment and innovative design, and the business is the inspiration to most up-and-coming gaming software developers. From humble beginnings in Stockholm, NetEnt now has ten office locations throughout the world. These include Malta, India, Gibraltar, Poland and The United States.
NetEnt has over 200 great games, and some of the best-known games include Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, and Divine Fortune, but there are many others. NetEnt also has several subsidiaries that have been successful in their own right, most notably Red Tiger Gaming Limited. Red Tiger is behind games such as Cash Volt and Aztec Spins.
Every casino player and slots fan has their favourite developer and style of game. NetEnt has created a business by appealing to the masses, making fun and user-friendly slots perfect for novices and avid gamers. The casino software is an incredibly competitive space, and some of NetEnt’s main competitors include Pragmatic Gaming and Evolution Gaming. In June 2020, NetEnt was acquired by Evolution Gaming in a deal reportedly worth €1.8bn. As things stand, the two brands are still operating and releasing games separately.
NetEnt In Comparison to Other Providers
NetEnt games are unique but recognisable. Any regular slot player can probably spot a NetEnt game as soon as they begin playing. Despite rapidly progressing graphics and technology, NetEnt casino games maintain a more classic feel. It’s not quite just three reels and five pay lines, but it’s also not some of these incredibly immersive games made by other developers, either—netEnt slots somewhere in the middle, providing an older-style slot experience with modern graphics and features.
Most NetEnt casino games are slots, unlike many others who have diversified into tables and live casinos. NetEnt does have a couple of these, but it’s clear that its focus continues to be producing the best slots. Some online slots from other providers like Blueprint Gaming have reel modifiers and in-game bonuses, which appeals to the newer casino fan. However, these are less popular amongst more experienced slot players as they tend to result in frequent wins of a lower amount.
Most of NetEnt’s games would be classified as highly volatile or high variance. This means that wins come less frequently but tend to be more significant. This can be frustrating and balance draining for a new or small stake player, but a more seasoned slot fan knows exactly what to expect. This is one of the main reasons NetEnt is so popular; you know what you’re getting. Other newer software developers switch things up a lot and make the gameplay experience less predictable.
The average return to player percentage (RTP) of the NetEnt portfolio is 96%. This is considered an average slot RTP across the board, with some games being as high as 99% or as low as 92%.
How We Find and Review NetEnt Casinos
We are a team of passionate gambling enthusiasts and professionals that know what to look for in the best NetEnt casino sites. Our assessment criteria changes depending on what we’re looking for. Here are some of the areas we look at when reviewing new NetEnt Casinos:
- NetEnt Games Selection – Having NetEnt games on the website isn’t enough to be named one of the best NetEnt casinos. Sure, it ticks a box, but there’s more to it. We want to see many NetEnt titles, including some of the most popular with players. There should be a large selection across different categories, and if users fancy something different, we expect to see plenty of other software providers.
- Licensing and Safety – Every casino recommended by us will first be vetted for a valid gambling license. These licenses are usually issued in the UK, Malta or Curacao, and are the sign of a casino site that complies with stringent rules. This includes responsible gambling practices, data safety and many other essential areas.
- Mobile Gaming – You want to be able to enjoy NetEnt casino slots on the go, and this is where mobile gambling comes in. Not every online casino is properly optimised for HTML5 or mobile slots, which can harm the gaming experience. We try and test the games ourselves on a selection of devices before recommending them to readers.
- Bonuses and Promotions – Any good NetEnt casino will have generous and fair online casino bonuses for new players. This will often include deposit matches and some free spins, preferably on NetEnt games. But the welcome bonus isn’t all. We also check for regular onsite promotions and loyalty rewards to ensure players are well taken care of.
- Payment Methods – We expect to see a wide variety of payment methods, including debit cards, bank transfers, and all of the popular e-wallets like PayPal, Neteller, Paysafecard, and Skrill. In addition, the depositing and withdrawal processes should be quick and easy, and payouts should be complete within reasonable timeframes.
- Customer Support – To be named one of the best NetEnt casinos, a site must also have a professional and reliable customer support team. They should be reachable by live chat, telephone and email, and opening hours should be flexible.
Because of our thorough review process and specific criteria, you can be confident that we only recommend the most trusted and best NetEnt online casinos.
Best NetEnt Games
The NetEnt game portfolio is diverse, and there’s something for every type of casino player. The majority of NetEnt games are slots, some of which have become the biggest in the world. Other categories include tables, live casino, and excellent jackpot options. Check out more information on each NetEnt games category below.
NetEnt has hundreds of slots in its game portfolio, but not all have been subject to the same level of success. The most popular slot game from NetEnt in terms of player numbers is Starburst. Not only does this draw in millions of players, but due to its popularity, it’s also featured in a lot of casino promotions and welcome bonuses. The game was released in 2011 and so may look a little dated compared to newer slots, but it still outperforms most others due to its enjoyable gameplay.
But it’s not all about Starburst. NetEnt also has some other impressive titles, including:
- Gonzo’s Quest – 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 pay lines with an RTP of 95.67%. Gonzo’s Quest features an avalanche function, with winning pay lines disappearing to make way for new symbols. This can result in up to a 5x multiplier. In addition, there is a free spins bonus round, and players can win up to 1,875x their stake.
- Bloodsuckers – Blood Suckers is a vampire-themed slot with a reasonably high RTP of 98%. There are 5 reels and 25 pay lines, offering a maximum win of 1,014x your stake. The free spins bonus round grants an automatic 3x multiplier which can result in some great wins.
- Dead or Alive – Dead or Alive now also has a sequel; Dead or Alive 2. It’s highly volatile, which makes it particularly popular with thrill-seeking slot players. There are only 9 pay lines but a maximum win of over 13,888x your bet stake and an RTP as high as 98%.
- Divine Fortune – Divine Fortune is unique compared to other NetEnt slots, as it has a sticky and expanding wild feature in the base game. It has an RTP of 96.59% and a maximum win of 600x. There is also an in-built jackpot game that can result in huge wins.
- Twin Spin – Twin Spin has 243 pay lines, much more than the average of other NetEnt slots. It’s a classic-style slot with a twist, featuring modern perks like expanding reels and high-paying wilds. It’s been around for some time but continues to be popular.
NetEnt is also very well-known for its branded slots, working alongside many of the world’s blockbuster movies and best-selling bands. This is something unique to NetEnt, as no other gaming supplier has these relationships and recognisable names. Some of these branded slots include:
- The Jimi Hendrix Slot – This slot has 5 reels and 20 pay lines, with an RTP of 96.6%. It’s a must-play for Jimi Hendrix fans as it includes all of Jimi’s biggest hits and graphics featuring the man himself. It was one of the first ‘big name’ NetEnt games.
- The Motorhead Slot – Another from NetEnt’s rock series is the Motorhead Slot. It has 5 reels and 76 pay lines, and 3 different bonus rounds based on the band. The sound effects are fantastic, and the slot is excellent on mobile too.
- Guns N’ Roses Slot – Relive your favourite Guns N’ Roses songs and moments with this epic rock and roll slot. With 5 reels and 20 pay lines, it’s very similar to the Jimi Hendrix Slot but with a Guns N’ Roses twist.
- Narcos Video Slot – NetEnt paired with the makers of Narcos to bring the TV show to life in this exciting slot. It has 5 reels and 243 pay lines with 4 bonus features and an RTP of 96.23%.
NetEnt Table Games & Live Casino
Because of its focus on the slot market, the NetEnt table games selection is much smaller than some other software developers. Tables games and live casinos have been a focal point for many other companies, but it’s still the afterthought for NetEnt. Despite this, NetEnt does still have a reasonable choice of these game types and cover most of the popular options, including:
- Roulette – One of the most popular online and land-based casino games, it’s no surprise that NetEnt has a few different variations of the online roulette for real money. You will find American, European and French roulette in the NetEnt portfolio. As well as RNG (random number generator), each Roulette game is also available to play live.
- Blackjack – Players love Blackjack and its favourable odds, and NetEnt has a couple of versions to choose from. You can play Blackjack Live with a real dealer or play traditional Blackjack versus a computer. Speed Blackjack is faster and more thrilling if you want to try something new.
- Other Card Games – Although the table games selection is small, NetEnt does provide some others like Baccarat and Jacks or Better. These are both high-quality takes on the classic casino games and still attract high player numbers.
NetEnt Jackpot Games
Jackpot games are very similar to video slots, with one main difference; a considerable cash prize up for grabs. Forget maximum stake wins; we’re talking about life-changing sums of money that often reach over 1 million euros. There are a few top-rated NetEnt jackpot games, including:
- Mega Fortune – Mega Fortune is a good slot in its own right; with 5 reels and 25 pay lines, it’s enjoyable to play. But this isn’t why it’s popular. Instead, it’s popular because of the colossal jackpot to be won. The average jackpot size when it drops is 3.4 million euros. Imagine that.
- Arabian Nights – Arabian Nights is a reasonably simple slot with 5 reels, 10 pay lines and an RTP of 95%. The reason people love this slot is because of its jackpot, although it’s worth noting you can still win 12,000x without landing the top prize. The average jackpot win is 1.2 million euros.
- Cosmic Fortune – Cosmic Fortune features a similar reel design to Gonzo’s Quest, with its lucrative avalanche feature. There are 5 reels and 15 pay lines, and a progressive jackpot almost always above 1 million euros. In addition, the space-themed game makes for an enjoyable playing experience.
NetEnt Mobile Casinos
NetEnt mobile casinos are very common, as more of us are playing on mobile devices than ever before. This includes mobiles like IOS and Android devices, as well as tablets. Gone are the days of playing on a home-based computer; now, players can enjoy their favourite games on a NetEnt mobile casino.
So what separates a mobile casino from a regular online casino? These are the brands that put mobile functionality first. Instead of developing a website for desktop and then optimising for mobile, they do it the other way around. This means a great user experience across the entire site and better gameplay. For example, all of NetEnt’s most popular slots are designed for mobile, and unlike some other providers, not all games have to be played in landscape mode.
Some brands will also offer mobile-specific promotions, incentivising players to try a new device. So a good NetEnt mobile casino isn’t just a mobile casino that has NetEnt games. Instead, it focuses heavily on the mobile experience, from speed and optimisation to promotions.
NetEnt Live Casinos
Despite not being the biggest provider of live casino games, the selection that NetEnt does have remains popular. This is because the NetEnt name is associated with quality, and you know it’s going to be one of the best options.
NetEnt has all of the typical live casino options, including Roulette and Blackjack. These are available with real dealers and provide users with a truly immersive casino experience. It’s probably the closest thing you will get to a real casino without actually being there. All online casinos that advertise NetEnt games will also include the live casino selection, made up of around 15 different options.
Our Overall Opinion of NetEnt
It’s no coincidence that NetEnt has been around for over 20 years and has continued to grow despite the increasing competition in the market. They have worked hard to build a reputation for both fun and quality, and even the most seasoned casino player loves NetEnt games.
Although other slots and providers may include many more modern features, NetEnt does an outstanding job of maintaining that classic slot feel while incorporating many newer aspects. As a result, their games aren’t overdone and are designed to provide endless hours of enjoyment, something we think they achieve.
NetEnnt is one of the best software developers in the casino world, and if you’re looking for reliable games with good graphics, they are the number one choice.
- Trusted Brand – In the casino software world, names don’t get much bigger than NetEnt. Players may be nervous about trying a new software brand for safety purposes or just don’t want to waste their money. NetEnt is an established, tried and trusted brand that players could rely on.
- Over 200 Titles – Because NetEnt has been around longer than most others, it has established an extensive portfolio of games. What we particularly like is that they don’t rush and put out hundreds of games at a time, they release relatively slowly, and each slot has something else to offer. This includes video slots, jackpots, live casino options and more.
- High Variance – Most NetEnt slots are medium to high variance, making for a more thrilling experience. Instead of lots of little wins, you will experience more substantial ones. This just makes the whole thing more exciting, especially for the bigger spenders who have a larger balance to play with.
- The Gaming Experience – Because of NetEnt’s ability to license with huge branded names like TV shows, movies and bands, they create amazing slots that have fantastic sound effects and graphics. The Guns N’ Roses slot is one example of this, featuring all of the classic songs we love.
- In-Game and Progressive Jackpots – A lot of NetEnt games include in-game jackpots. These are not multi-million euro prizes, but they are large sums of money that can be triggered when you play. The progressive jackpots are some of the biggest in the market and can change lives when landed.
- Mobile-Friendly – Each of NetEnt’s slots is available in HTML5 and are guaranteed to work across all devices. This isn’t the case with all gaming software companies, particularly newer ones. So you can enjoy NetEnt slots wherever you are, whenever you want.
- Fewer Features – It’s no secret that other software provides have a lot more thrills and spills than NetEnt. Some include animated effects, reel changes, and in-game bonuses, all of which aren’t often found in NetEnt slots. This can be seen as both a pro and a con, depending on the player, but it’s easy to see why some would be more drawn to other providers.
- Fewer Tables and Live Casino Games – NetEnt focuses a lot on video slots, so the table game and live casino selection could be improved. This would attract a different casino player and compete with some of the bigger names in live casinos like Evolution Gaming.
- Similarity – Each slot developer has its signature techniques. If you play frequently enough, you can probably figure out which software company is behind each game. This can be a fine line, though, and some of NetEnt’s games can feel very repetitive. There are a few slots by this provider that are almost identical with different skins.
- Average RTP – Although there’s nothing wrong with an average RTP, which is lower, it’d be nice to see NetEnt increase their RTP above 96%. Some providers out there work with around 98%, which will be a lot more appealing to players.
Which are the best NetEnt casino sites?
- As outlined above, we apply strict review criteria to assess NetEnt games casinos. By the time a casino is placed on our top list, our team has tried and tested it. This means that every brand on this page is categorised as one of the best NetEnt casinos. All that’s left for you to do is decide which is your favourite. This often comes down to welcome bonuses, payment methods and payout speeds.
Which are the best NetEnt casino games?
- Top NetEnt casino games come down to personal preference. Although NetEnt does have some recognisable features that run through most of its games, every player will have their personal favourite. In terms of player numbers, the most popular NetEnt titles are Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest. However, we recommend that you try a few before making your mind up.
Does NetEnt have Megaways?
- Yes, there are some Megaways NetEnt slots. NetEnt has paired with Big Time Gaming, which owns the Megaways technology, to develop new variants of some big classics. Although not all slots are available with Megaways pay lines, Gonzo’s Quest and Divine Fortune are two of the biggest.
Can I get a bonus at a NetEnt casino?
- Yes! Bonuses are available at NetEnt casinos, just as they are at most online casinos. What’s excellent about NetEnt casino bonuses, though, is that they tend to include free spins on some of the best NetEnt games. So if you’re a fan of NetEnt and a lover of a bonus, you will love what’s an offer.
Can I join more than one NetEnt online casino?
- Yes, you can join more than one new NetEnt online casino. In fact, we recommend that you do. By joining several casinos, you can make the most out of multiple welcome bonuses and promotions. Remember that a welcome bonus on each individual casino can only be claimed once, but you can join as many as you like.
Are there any gaming providers better than NetEnt?
- Every player has their favourite gaming provider, depending on the types of games they enjoy the most. Each developer creates something different which will appeal to other players. So in terms of choosing who is the best, that’s down to you. The numbers would say that NetEnt and Evolution Gaming are considerably larger than any of the competition. Some other popular gaming providers in the market include; Blueprint Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Thunderkick, and many others.
Can I play NetEnt games for free?
- Playing for free is a great way to try a new game without it costing you anything. It’s a technique used by many players and something we recommend doing when possible. Many of the casinos on this list do have a Freeplay feature, but not all. We will always write about this in our more detailed reviews.
Where can I get help for NetEnt games?
- If you’re experiencing a technical issue with a NetEnt game on a casino, you can contact customer support on the platform for help. If you just want to know more about a game, its rules or pay lines, you can either click the information tab in-game or visit the NetEnt website.