Bank transfer is one of the oldest and most reliable payment methods out there. It has been around since the late 19th century and has revolutionized the way people handle their money. Whether you are a college student or in retirement, the chance that you have a bank account is high. It is impossible to imagine the modern world of finances without this popular payment method called a wire transfer, credit transfer or telegram transfer.
Online casinos that accept bank transfer have been around ever since the beginning of the online casino industry in the mid-90s. Back then, there were no eWallets, prepaid cards, online vouchers, and payment apps, so people had to rely on making online transactions via credit card, or more commonly, the bank wire. Casino bank transfer is no different from any other bank transfer, but we listed some important things for players to remember.
- Using Bank Transfer in Casinos
- Main Features
- Bank Transfer in Irish Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best Bank Transfer Casinos Online 2021
|€500 + 100 FS||Kosmonaut Casino||1655+|
|€1000 + 100 FS||Jonny Jackpot||1300+|
|€1300 + 250 FS||SKOL||2200+|
|€300 + 100 Free Spins||Pocketplay||2000+|
The Grand Ivy Casino
|€1500+100FS||The Grand Ivy Casino||504+|
|€1500 + 150 FS||Gate 777||522+|
|€100 + 25 FS||PlayToro||3500+|
|€100 + 200 FS||Slots Heaven||275+|
|€100 + 25 FS||Playjango||115+|
No Bonus Casino
|10% CashBack||No Bonus Casino||520+|
|€200 + 10 FS||Betmaster||2786+|
|€88 No Deposit||888||120+|
How to Use Bank Transfer in Online Casinos
Bank transfer casinos are the most common casino type in the online casino industry. The main reason for that is that bank transfer is probably the most available payment method for all adults, no matter where they live, and Ireland is no exception. Also, a bank transfer is safe, easy to use and is not a novelty. There are no third parties involved, as the transaction is done between two banks. Every bank in Ireland is obliged to follow certain international security protocols and Irish regulations regarding money transfers, both local and international so that players can sleep in peace.
How to Sign Up
To do a bank wire transfer, one doesn’t have to be particularly tech-savvy, as most people already have a bank account. If you don’t have one, do some research on banks in your local area and what they have to offer. Every bank has a special deal for new customers and here are some things to consider.
You can choose a single currency account or a multi-currency account. In Ireland, single currency accounts are usually in Euro, while multi-currency accounts can be both EUR and USD or GBP. There are also other combinations, all depending on the bank. Multi-currency accounts can be useful for players who play in casinos that don’t accept Euros.
Besides that, every bank has a whole set of services they will offer to you. Internet banking, SMS banking, banking apps, loans, credit cards – they will all be offered to you, but think twice as most of these services come with a price tag. One of the most useful services would be mobile or internet banking for simpler and more efficient transactions to your favourite bank transfer online casino.
As most banks require that the client shows up in person for signing up the contract for bank account opening, you can make a cash deposit to your account right then and there. Players can also transfer money from other bank accounts. Alternatively, you can use their online or mobile banking system to deposit home. If you are using the same bank account for other transactions (paycheck, scholarship, etc.) and already have some money on it, you don’t even have to deposit.
To deposit with a bank wire transfer casino, make sure to visit the banking section in the casino. Click the appropriate button, and you will get all the information you need to make a deposit. This is usually IBAN (the bank account number belonging to the casino) and SWIFT or BIC code (a unique system of codes used by all banks globally, so they know what bank is on the recipient side). Then, you go to your bank in person, or even better, use an online or mobile app to fill out the transaction form and submit it.
Bank wire transfer online casinos support this method for depositing and withdrawing money, so you don’t have to look for alternatives. If you want to make a withdrawal, visit the bank wire transfer casino and ask for a withdrawal. Type in the amount, and enter your banking data (IBAN and SWIFT code). Once the withdrawal has been processed, the money will be sent to your bank and your bank account. Most casinos have a higher withdrawal limit for bank transfer users.
The minimum deposit in most online casinos that accept bank account is €10, but it can be higher or lower. Bear in mind how banks don’t have a minimum deposit limit, and you can even deposit spare coins from your pocket if you feel like it. Still, you will need to have enough money in the bank account to make an online casino bank transfer deposit
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
Bank wire usually comes with fees attached. The fees in the online casino will usually be slightly higher than for eWallets. You also have to count on some additional bank fees, all depending on your account type, the currency used, etc.
The withdrawal time will be highly affected by your casino status and whether you verified your account in advance. A fast bank transfer casino withdrawal can be made only when all the paperwork is done on time.
Instant bank transfer casino sites will support fast and efficient withdrawals for some customers. Casino instant bank transfer is possible only when your bank offers this type of transaction, as well. Usually, it will cost you some extra money to get your winnings from the instant wire transfer casino, as banks prefer a slower approach. The main reason bank transfers take so long is the laws created to prevent money laundering and financing terrorism. Instant wire transfer casinos seem to be a rarity.
Pros and Cons
Some might say that the bank transfer is the only way, while others may try to convince you how there are better options for you out there. It is upon every casino player to make their own decision on using this method.
- Safety – bank transfer is an old and reliable method.
- Accessibility – The bank account is all you need to do a bank wire.
- Easy to use – anyone who has ever paid a bill or bought something can use a bank transfer without a second thought.
- Slow – bank wire withdrawals usually take up to 5 working days.
- Expensive – a fee here and there, exchange rates, monthly expenses for mobile banking… it all adds up to a nice sum.
Bank Transfer Payment in Ireland
Almost every adult in Ireland has a bank account, making bank wire one of the most common methods of money transactions. Considering how this is a very multifaceted payment method, no wonder it is so popular. However, when it comes to casinos, most Irish prefer bank transfer express casinos that process their money at a much faster pace, as they can’t (and won’t wait) for days to play in their casino. Bank transfer express online casinos are not common, mostly because there are other, faster and equally simple methods that can replace bank wire available.
Bank Transfer Alternatives
Luckily, in the 21st century, a bank transfer is not the only way to send and receive money. Here are some popular alternatives!
- Credit cards – issued by every bank, come with much lower fees and are equally easy to use.
- PayPal – is safe as the bank wire, offers endless possibilities for efficient casino transactions. It is one of the biggest online banking companies and is the only one that can offer arbitrage in case something goes wrong.
- eVouchers – vouchers and prepaid cards are popular as they can be bought with cash and used with no additional fees. You can buy them online, at special kiosks or on special websites. Make sure to buy a voucher accepted by your casino.
Top Bank Transfer Online Casinos
Bank transfer is available with most online casinos. Check out these popular choices.
- 888casino – with a welcome bonus that goes up to $1,500, this is one of the most popular choices. Enjoy the perfect combination of table games, slots, and live casino. If you like, you can also try some sports betting on the same website because 888.com has it all covered.
- 10bet – their welcome bonus goes up to 50% or £50, as well as an exciting selection of popular sports to bet on. The accepted currency is the GBP, and the minimum deposit is £15.
- Regent Casino – open and account with Regent Casino and get up a 150% bonus on the first deposit, up to $150! With this casino, you can also be a part of a special VIP club. Enjoy a variety of games and scratch cards that are waiting for you.
- 1️⃣ Who can use a bank transfer?
- Bank transfer can be used by anyone in Ireland who has an active bank account with some money on it. There are no special conditions regarding the bank company or client status?
- 2️⃣ Can I make a bank wire withdrawal?
- Banks in Ireland support both casino deposits and withdrawals. However, some casinos might put a higher withdrawal limit on bank transfer withdrawals.
- 3️⃣ Do casinos charge fees for bank transfers?
- Some casinos will charge you a fee for a bank transfer withdrawal. It can be a fixed fee, a certain percentage of the transferred amount or a combination of both.
- 4️⃣ Is the bank transfer safe?
- Bank transfer is probably the safest transaction method. Considering there is no third party involved, the transactions are made between two banks obliged to follow different laws and regulations, so there is no room for scams.