Online Craps Ireland
Playing craps online can be quite challenging for an untrained eye. But relax, online craps is just a casino game which is a lot of fun to play. It is not the most played online casino game. A lot of players don’t know that the house edge is small compared to other online casino games like roulette, blackjack, and so on.
Do you know that craps have a street version? This game’s history can be traced back to the 11th century. Now you can imagine how far it has come. We have put the perfect craps online guide that will help you whether you choose to play for real money or just for fun. Are you wondering where to play online craps games free? In a jiffy, all that and many more will be discussed. Lest we forget, some of the top online casinos where you can play online craps will be highlighted. Don’t forget that they are a lot of rogue sites online. So choose wisely!
Best Craps Online Casinos
How to Choose a Casino to Play Online Craps
It is no longer news that the internet has so many scam casino websites. Most players have had their fair share of bitter experiences playing on some rogue sites. Guess you don’t want to have such awful experiences too?
Here are some of the factors that should guide your choice of craps online casinos:
Licensed and regulated by a trustworthy gambling commission
This is self-explanatory. Some of the most recognized real money gambling site commissions in our region include the Malta Gambling Commission, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Commission, and so on. Any online casino regulated and monitored by these commissions is safe to play.
Welcome bonus offer
It has become a norm for most online casinos to offer irresistible welcome bonuses. Do these bonuses translate to any real profit? Their wagering requirements will determine this. If a casino craps online website has a high wagering requirement, then no matter how big the bonuses are, it will be challenging to withdraw any winnings.
Always choose an online craps casino with a low wagering requirement.
Low house edge
The best way to know a casino with a low house edge is their Return to player (RTP). Usually, casino’s with a high return to the player often has a low house edge. The Return to Player simply means the percentage of profit that will be returned to the player after a certain period. The best online craps casinos have an RTP percentage from 95% to 98%.
If you are satisfied with these questions below, then you can proceed to sign up on the casino:
- How reliable is their customer support?
- Is their website casino mobile-friendly?
- How safe are the payment methods on their site?
- How long does it take to payout winnings?
- What currencies are accepted by the casino?
- What security measures are used?
- What are other review sites saying about the online casino?
What are online craps?
Like we stated earlier, craps game origin dates back to the 11 century. So in other words, this game is more than 1000 years old. It was nicknamed “Hazard” back then.
A craps game is played with dice. The dice is rolled by each player in turns. The player of a craps game is called a shooter. Players will have to either place a bet on the Pass Line or the Don’t Pass Line. However, these are not the only options to bet on. In a short, while other betting options on this game will be highlighted.
How to play online craps?
Don’t be afraid, and this game is not as difficult as it seems. You can play craps online without reading the whole of this guide. But it will be in your best interest to keep reading because some of the winning tips will also be discussed. The first thing you need to do is to identify new online casinos 2020 that offers a craps game. After you have signed up, then you can start playing.
Below are simple hints of how to play craps:
- Take a minute to study the layout of the table
- Place your bet before the come-out roll
- Choose where you prefer to place your chips on the table
- Roll the dice
- Usually winning bets and ties are paid out.
- Always know the odds
That was just a hint. Now let’s get down to the nitty-gritty!
This game has two phases, and they are the come-out roll and point phase.
The Come-out Roll: This is the first thing that happens on a craps game. All the players on the table must place their wager before the come-out roll. The come-out roll is the first roll of the dice by the shooter. A roll on a 7 or 11 will give you a win on a bet on the Pass Line. However, if it lands on 2, 3, or 12, you will lose, and another shooter will take over. Apart from the numbers mentioned above, if the dice lands on any other number that number will automatically become the point of the game.
The Point Phase: To win a bet here, you must roll the point number to win a Pass line bet. If the dice lands on 7 a Pass Line bet will lose. Meanwhile, bets on the Don’t Pass line will win.
Whether you like it or not what we have highlighted are the basic rules of an online craps game. As a beginner, you can restrict your bets to these betting options. Nonetheless, as we progress other rules will also be pointed out. Merely looking at the craps table will let you know that they are numerous betting options.
It is normal with every game, both offline and online, to have their special terms. We shall highlight some of the commonly used terms while playing a craps game online.
- Shooter: The shooter is the player whose it is to roll the dice. However, in regards to online gaming, the shooter rolls a computer-generated dice. That’s why you need to play on the best online casinos that offer craps online to avoid rigged results.
- House edge: It is the advantage the online casino has over the player.
- Come out roll: This is the first number after opening the game.
- Craps: This refers to when the dice lands on 2, 3, or 12.
- Don’t Pass Bet: This is a bet that 3, 12, or 2 will appear after the come-out roll. This bet will lose if the dice lands on 7 or 11. Nonetheless, if it lands 12, it is called a push.
- Pass Line bet: This betting option is common because it has the potential always to win. It wins when the come-out roll lands on a 7 or an 11. But it loses when it hits 2, 3, or 12. Meanwhile, if it lands on any other number, it will establish the point.
- No roll: the dealer calls a “no roll” when the shooter’s roll of dice doesn’t land on any end of the table. This simply means that the roll is invalid.
- Points: If the come-out roll lands on 9, 8, 6, 5, 4, or 10, they will be regarded as the come out points.
- Natural: 7 and 11 represent the natural numbers.
Playing online craps is very easy, but a look at the table may likely scare the untutored mind. We have simplified the rules as much as possible for easy understanding.
- If you land 2, 3, or 12, the game is automatically over if you land any of these numbers after the come-out roll.
- If the dice hits a 7 or 11 on the come-out roll on a Pass Line bet, your bet will win.
- If your dice lands on 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 after the come out roll, you will a point. The shooter is supposed to hit any of those numbers again to win.
- Pass line bet succeeds when you hit 7 or 11.
The most popular types of craps online
They are various types of casino game online. Below are some of the popular variations of this game;
This is the street version of the craps game. This type of crap is not available on most online casinos. The win line and loss line are 10, 5, 4, 6, 8 and 9. As soon as the shooter rolls the dice for the first time, the usual craps gaming pattern will commence. If the dice hits a natural, the shooter will win the bet. However, a hit on a crap means that all the players will withdraw their bets.
Bob Stupak invented this version of the craps game. On a crapless craps game, you cannot lose your money on a pass line bet. The advantage the house has on this type of crap is reduced to the barest minimum. This is the reason most online casinos don’t have the Crapless crap game on their website.
The shooter will not lose a bet if the dice lands on a 2, 3, or 12. another name for this type of crap is Rush Craps or Never Ever craps.
Die rich craps
Die rich craps game makes use of just one dice. This makes it even easier to play. If the dice hits 6 on the come-out roll, the shooter will win. A hit on one is a loss. If any other number is rolled, it will become the point number.
Common tips and strategies
Since this game is a game of chance, is it necessary to talk about strategies? Who said is a game of chance? Anyway, that’s what some professional bettors assume. This assumption is not entirely true. Although the house edge is real, one or two strategies will help you reduce their advantage.
Big 6 and 8 big bets are a no-no!
The big 6 and 8 big craps bets should be avoided in its entirety. The “big” here creates and illusions that you might win very big, it is near impossible to achieve. Instead, go for the 6 and 8 bets. They are safer and easier to win.
Play pass line bets
This betting option in this game is the most popular and fastest way to win. The house edge is low when you place a pass line bet.
Try the 3 point molly
This strategy is straightforward. The first step is to place a pass line bet and then a come line bet. Place come bet with a single or double bet. If your come bet wins, place another one. Continue with this pattern until the shooter loses on points or lands on a 7. The major advantage of a 3 point molly bet is to guard your pass line bet.
Play Free Craps at HEX website
If you have never played craps online before, the best way to start is to play the free craps online. A craps online practice is essential, especially for players that want to play for real money. The free craps games will bring to the fore what to expect at a real money online craps game. So if you fall into this category of players, simply try out the free craps game at Hex website. Playing free online craps on this website is fun. You can also find a minimum deposit casino to start from.
Craps Online FAQ
- ᐅ Is it safe to play craps online in Ireland?
- Yes, it is safe to play this game online if you play at the right casino. Notwithstanding the measures put in place to first cybercrime, a few rogue sites still exist on the internet. However, always look out for casino websites that are licensed by trustworthy gambling commissions.
- ᐅ What are the best betting odds on a craps game online?
- The best odds to stake your bets on are 6, 8 bets, the pass line and don’t pass bar betting options. For the 6 and 8 bets, all the shooter has to hope for is that the dice rolls on with 6 or 8. However, don’t mist the 6 and 8 bets for the big 6 and big 8. Avoid the big 6 and big 8 bets. They are almost impossible to win.
- ᐅ Do online casinos craps games results get rigged?
- Rigging the result of a craps casino game will online be possible if you play at a scam site. That’s why we insist that you always pick the best online casinos that offer craps online. Most of the top online casinos make use of random number generators to ensure fairness. Nonetheless, winning craps online is more of luck or by chance.
- ᐅ Are there casino websites that offer craps online in Ireland?
- They are numerous casinos that allow Irish players to sign up and play craps on their website. Although some restrict some countries from signing up at their sites, the majority allow Irish players on their website.