Zimpler is an innovative payment company that created a way of making casino deposits and withdrawals only using your mobile phones. With the number of smartphone users that is always on the rise, it is entirely natural to wonder whether this payment method has something to offer. Players have already noticed that there are more and more Irish Zimpler casinos, and in this article, we will try to help you learn more about these “supergood payments”, as they are referred to on their official website.
Zimpler is a Swedish company regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. Their main business is providing a mobile payment solution for business and individuals. Zimpler offers both depositing and withdrawing, making it a perfect choice for online casino players looking for a payment method with it all under one roof. If you want to play in top Zimpler online casinos, make sure to read our extensive guide on how to do it.
- Using Zimpler in Casinos
- Main Features
- Zimpler in Irish Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best Zimpler Casinos Online 2021
|€800 + 25 FS||Agent Spins||92+|
KIM VEGAS CASINO
|€1300||KIM VEGAS CASINO||3809+|
|€500 + 200 FS||LightCasino||1120+|
|$900 + 150 FS||iLucki||3600+|
|€500 + 100 FS||Cadabrus||1500+|
|€1000 Wager Free||Wolfy Casino||3147+|
|€300 + 150FS||Bao Casino||1397+|
How to Use Zimpler in Online Casinos
Zimpler makes things much simpler. But before making your first deposit in a casino, you will have to find one that is reliable and delivers an exciting and thrilling playing experience. Every player should thrive to finding an online casino that fits at least 90% of their set criteria. The most common criteria used when choosing a casino are license, games variety, live casino, payment method, and quality of customer support.
Signing up with a Zimpler online casino is as simple as opening a Facebook account – fill out the requested information in an online form and confirm the registration via email or mobile phone if necessary.
How to Sign Up
So, you decided to deposit in a Zimpler pay n play casino but still don’t have a Zimpler account? Don’t worry. Zimpler sign up is very straightforward. The first thing to do is to visit the Zimpler website and click “Sign up”. You will be immediately redirected to a small online form where you have to enter two things:
- Your personal identity number or your phone number
- Your Bank ID as a confirmation
And that’s it. You will also get a special code that will be used for log in, and each time you will get a new randomly generated PIN. You can log in simply by using your phone number and the special PIN, so you don’t have to remember any additional passwords or usernames. Once you have opened your account, connect it to your bank account or credit cards, and you can start making instant transactions to Zimpler deposit casinos. Zimpler has also created some nifty features like Zimpler Budget that will allow you to set reasonable spending limits to avoid overspending. You can always change the limit as it is not written in stone. Still, this feature will help you achieve better money management when playing in online casinos accepting Zimpler.
Before you spin the first slot or get a first hand in poker, the next step will be depositing with your online casino. Online casino sites will first have to be accessed via login. Type in your username and password, and then proceed to the payment section. There, type the amount you want to deposit and select Zimpler as a payment method.
You will then have to type in your phone number and the PIN code provided by Zimpler. From the list of available payment options (your cards and bank accounts), select the one you want to use and confirm the transaction. The deposited amount should be added to your casino balance immediately.
Keep in mind that you must have enough money on your bank account or card to deposit, as Zimpler doesn’t offer money loans.
Many pay per mobile methods don’t support withdrawals, but Zimpler is an exception to this rule. To get a withdrawal, you will first have to request one from your casino. Specify the amount you want to withdraw, and then select Zimpler. After you connect with your Zimpler account, make sure to select a card or a bank account you want the money transferred to. This entire process takes around 2 minutes.
Online casinos that accept Zimpler have set their minimum deposits at different amounts, all depending on the casino brand and the type of players they want to attract. Some might be more expensive than others, but the average minimum deposit in a casino is around €10. Zimpler doesn’t set any minimum deposit limits, as it is connected directly to your bank account balance.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
Zimpler won’t charge any fees, whether you are depositing or withdrawing. This means you can use all your money on Zimpler gambling and not on paying additional expenses (that add up quite fast). Also, most online casinos that take Zimpler won’t charge you any fees for using this method, making it perfect if you place smaller bets or want to play at multiple casinos.
Withdrawal time with Zimpler is really short – only two minutes, but keep in mind that withdrawals are usually not instant. First, the withdrawal request you submitted has to be approved by the casino. This usually takes around 24 hours. It may take longer if you haven’t verified your identity. In that case, count on additional 24-48 hours.
Pros and Cons
Zimpler is a fairly new payment method, so no wonder so many players hesitate to use it. Still, as Zimpler accepted online casinos are getting more frequent, it would be wise to get familiar with it. Here is a list of both advantages and disadvantages of paying with this method!
- Instant deposits – It takes only a few minutes to make a deposit with Zimpler. It is as easy as making a phone call or sending a text message! Just follow the instructions on the website, and make sure to watch a tutorial before making your first payment.
- Simple – You don’t have to be in the IT department to understand how to use Zimpler. It’s simplicity, and straightforward approach towards online transactions is stunning.
- Customer support – Zimpler offers customer support via phone, Facebook messenger, plus a solid FAQ section with tutorials on how to use it.
- Mobile-based – With Zimpler it is easier to make online payments via mobile than ever before, as no additional tokens and devices are required.
- No Fees – Zimpler won’t charge you any fees for either depositing or withdrawing. All the money intended for gambling can be spent on games and slots.
- No privacy – When registering with Zimpler, you will have to provide some personal information and connect the Zimpler account with your bank account.
- New brand – As a relatively new payment method, it is still not as reliable as more conservative online payment methods.
Zimpler in Ireland
Pay per phone, pay per mobile and pay per SMS are popular payment methods in Ireland, not only in the casino industry but in general. The number of people not carrying traditional wallets and purses is growing, as younger generations who grew up with internet technologies take over. According to The Irish Times, people tend to use online payment systems, like Zimpler, connected to more traditional and safer payment methods (bank account, credit and debit cards) to make mobile payments. With Zimpler, all you have to do is set everything once you start using it and pay as you go, without ever having to take your credit card out again.
Online casino Zimpler can seem like a rare bird in the flock of online casinos. Luckily, there are many similar and equally efficient methods you can use. Most modern online casinos have a variety of methods at your disposal. Check out some alternatives to Zimpler.
- PayForIt – a payment method created by several big mobile companies, allows users to make a deposit and have the deposited amount taken from their pay as you balance or added to their monthly phone bill. PayForIt comes with no fees attached, which makes it a popular choice among casino players.
- Pay per landline – supports making payments via landline phone. It is mostly used by the golden generation’s casino players and is considered safe and reliable. The deposited amount is charged via your monthly phone bill. This instant method is available for deposits only.
- eWallets – this payment method supports not only connecting your credit cards to it, but some of them also offer their debit and prepaid cards for safer and smoother transactions. They will usually charge a small fee for casino deposits and withdrawals.
Top Zimpler Online Casinos
If you are looking for a safe and reliable Zimpler casino with top games and an innovative approach but don’t have time to do all that research, look no further. We created a list of the most popular Zimpler casinos that fit all modern casino standards.
- Hyper Casino – this casino will definitely speak to those looking for an extra dose of excitement! In Hyper Casino, you get up to a €300 welcome bonus on the first two deposits, with only a €10 minimum deposit requirement. Hyper Casino also offers 10% cashback at all times, as well as different competitions, tournaments and weekly promotions. This casino is owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Enjoy the live casino, slots, table games, video poker, lottery, scratch cards, bingo and other games provided by NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, High5Games, Blueprint Gaming, Novomatic, Nyx, etc.
- Genesis Casino – space-themed casino, ideal for those looking for a lucrative welcome bonus, as they offer every new player up to €1000 and 300 free spins, with minimum deposit requirement for the bonus being €10. Other than that, there are regular weekly promotions, special competitions and challenges. It is owned and operated by Genesis Global Limited, which collaborates with popular software providers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n’Go and Quickspin. Genesis Casino will offer you some popular slot games like Bonanza, Book of Dead and Gonzo’s Quest, as well as some new names. They are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and have a live chat feature that comes in handy if you have any questions.
- Magic Red Casino – this magician themed online casino has a welcome bonus of up to €200 plus 20 spins for the first deposit. Every subsequent deposit will bring you additional free spins. Each month, there is a special competition with great rewards, usually based on a certain provider’s games (for example, NetEnt). Magic Red focuses primarily on video slots, but there are also scratch cards and casino games (variations of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, etc.). Live casino will take you on a luxurious trip where you can play as if you were in Las Vegas. Magic Red is owned and operated by Aspire Global International LTD and regulated by the MGA.
- 1️⃣ Is Zimpler safe to use in online casinos?
- Zimpler is a safe online payment system. They are using advanced technologies to make sure your personal and banking information remains secret. Of course, it is always good to be precautious and pay attention to when and how you are depositing to avoid unpleasant situations.
- 2️⃣ Can I make a casino withdrawal by using Zimpler?
- Players can make casino withdrawals by using Zimpler. It can be done in two minutes, but keep in mind that you should verify your identity on time for optimal withdrawal time.
- 3️⃣ Does Zimpler charge any fees?
- Zimpler doesn’t charge any fees for either depositing or withdrawing. For fees imposed by the casino, your bank or credit card company, make sure to check out their website or ask customer support for more information.
- 4️⃣ Can I make an instant casino deposit via Zimpler?
- Every casino deposit made via Zimpler will be instant, and your balance will change within seconds. Just follow the instructions on the payment interface and keep your phone nearby so you can authorize the transaction by using a special code they will send you.