Zimpler is a Swedish online payment platform that provides a convenient, secure and reliable method to make instantaneous payments and withdrawals online.
Specifically designed to meet the needs of online gamblers in European countries, Zimpler acts as a middleman between an online casino and a customer's bank account. Thus, users do not need to share any personal ID or banking information with a casino site. With just a valid phone number, you can create a Zimpler account and gamble securely on any online casino accepting Zimpler.
Best Zimpler Casinos Online 2022
|€500||Read Review||Fun Casino||300+|
|€300 + 150 FS||Read Review||iLucki||3600+|
|€800 + 25 FS||Read Review||Agent Spins||92+|
|€500 + 200 FS||Read Review||LightCasino||1120+|
|€500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Cadabrus||1500+|
|€300 + 150FS||Read Review||Bao Casino||1397+|
Zimpler Company Overview
Zimpler was founded in 2012 by Johan Friis and Kristofer Ekman Sinclair in Stockholm. The company was initially known as “PugglePay”, and only adopted “Zimpler” in 2016. Zimpler has seen tremendous growth over the years and is now available in countries all over Europe. In fact, the company recorded a whopping 300% revenue growth in 2020 with over 400 thousand end users. Currently, the company has offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malta.
To prove the trustworthiness and reliability of this fintech company, Zimpler is licensed by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen). It also holds a license that permits it to operate in the ESS/EU area.
How to Use Online Casino Zimpler Payment
Before using Zimpler in an online casino, you must first ensure that the casino has Zimpler as one of its payment options. Various online casinos accept Zimpler. All you have to do is choose your preferred Zimpler online casino, create an account, and start enjoying the convenience Zimpler offers.
How to Sign Up
Signing up on Zimpler is easy and will only take about 2 to 3 minutes. Access the Zimpler website and follow the steps below:
- Open the Zimpler website through any browser of your choice.
- After opening the site, you'll be asked to input your mobile number.
- A confirmation code will be sent to the mobile number you have provided, which you have to input in the second setup of the sign up form to activate your account.
- A new user account will be automatically generated for you immediately you enter the code. This user account will be made available to you every time you visit the Zimpler site.
How to Make Zimpler Casino Deposit
The first and most important step is to choose an online casino with Zimpler. After creating an account with Zimpler, you have to choose your preferred banking method to fund your account. There are 3 payment options available: bill payment, card, and bank payment.
- Bill payment: With the bill payment method, your zimpler account will be credited with the amount of money you specify. The amount you can deposit may be capped based on your credit limit. The system determines your credit limit by checking your income, payment history, age, and other factors. Every month, you will receive a bill via a text message sent to the provided phone number or email address. This bill can be paid by a direct deposit or wire transfer. You should remember that you must pay the bill within 14 days after receiving the notification, or you will be penalized.
- Card: Zimpler also allows you to fund your account using your credit or debit card. All you have to do is link your preferred card to your zimpler account by providing all the required numbers and codes. It's worth mentioning that the online casino does not get your card information. Your card details remain only within the Zimpler payment service.
- Bank payment: The bank payment option allows you to fund your account directly through major banks including Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, ICA bank, Handelsbanken, Skandia Banken and Länsförsökringar. If you're using this payment option for the first time, you'll have to verify your identity using your BankID. Once you've verified your identity the first time, Zimpler will remember your details, so you won't have to provide them for any future payment.
After funding your Zimpler account, follow these steps to make a deposit at a Zimpler casino:
- Head to the “Banking/Cashier” page on the casino website or click on the “Deposit” section.
- Select the “Zimpler” option, which is usually found under “e-wallets”.
- Log into your Zimpler account with your phone number on the pop-up window that will appear on your screen.
- Specify the amount and confirm the transaction.
- A verification code will be sent to the phone number that is linked to your Zimpler account to protect you from fraudulent attacks.
- Once the transaction has been verified, the specified amount will be immediately transferred into your online casino account.
How to Make Zimpler Casino Withdrawal
You can easily withdraw money directly into your bank account with Zimpler by following the steps below:
- Select Zimpler as your withdrawal option
- If you have already deposited money using Zimpler bank payments, the withdrawal will be made to the bank account used for the payment.
- If you have not used the Zimpler bank payment option, then you will have to choose the bank and the account number to which you want to make the withdrawal.
- If you want to withdraw your money to a bank other than the ones displayed, click on the “I have another bank” option and input the IBAN for your bank account.
- A text message will be sent to the phone number that is linked to your Zimpler account to confirm your withdrawal.
The minimum deposit amount that Zimpler accepts is a few cents. However, most casinos with Zimpler only accept 5 euro minimum deposit casino transactions. Thus, the minimum deposit amount is determined by each casino site.
Zimpler processes withdrawals quickly, so your money gets into your bank account within 5 minutes. As soon as the casino approves your payment, you should expect the money to enter your bank account in no time. It is also possible for the withdrawal process to take up to 1-3 days. This is quite normal, and there's no cause for alarm.
Using Zimpler while gambling online comes with its own fees. A percentage fee is applied to bank payments, while credit card payments have no fees attached to them. However, if you choose the bill payment method, you will be charged €6 and an additional 8% of the deposit amount if you do not pay the bill within the stipulated 14 days.
Our Thoughts On Zimpler As Payment Method for Gambling
- Fast deposits – With Zimpler, your deposits show up almost instantly. This saves you time, as you can begin playing games on any of the best Zimpler online casinos within minutes.
- Zimpler is very secure – Zimpler greatly values your security and will never share your identity to a third party. It has advanced technology that ensures that your bank details and other details are accessible to you alone.
- It is easy to use – It is simple to figure out how to manage your finances on Zimpler. Nothing is complicated or hidden behind complex functionalities. The user interface is easy to understand as well.
- Is not wide accepted in casinos – Not all casino websites allow you to pay using Zimpler. It is not available on American casino websites, for example. If you want to play a game on a casino website that does not support Zimpler payments, this might pose a problem.
- Zimpler charges a fee for every transaction – While Zimpler offers an easy method to make payments online, this service is not entirely free of charge. Zimpler charges a small fee for every transaction, depending on the deposit amount. Some online casinos may deduct part of this amount to encourage gamblers to use their sites.
Zimpler in Ireland
Most online casinos in Ireland offer Zimpler as a payment option to their customers. This is because Zimpler offers a reliable and straightforward online payment method for gamblers. Zimpler's excellence as an online payment solution has helped boost its growth and recognition all over Ireland. In fact, it was ranked among the finalists for the ‘Nordic E-commerce Newcomer of the Year’ award in 2014 and has received awards from Deloitte Fast 50 two years in a row.
Besides Zimpler, there are other online payment methods you can use while gambling at an online casino. They include:
- Trustly: Trustly is a European payment processor just like Zimpler. It is a good secure alternative for Zimpler because it is accepted by many online betting sites. It is also very flexible.
- PayPal: PayPal is one of the most popular web wallets in the world. It has risen to this level of prominence because it is known to be a safe payment method. It never shares your information with a third party. More online casinos are beginning to embrace the use of PayPal as a gambling payment method. It is a good alternative to Zimpler because it is easy to use and it is popular. One downside to PayPal, though, is that it is not yet recognized by many casino websites.
- Skrill: Skrill is an easy and fast e-wallet that can be used for payment on casino sites. It supports multiple currency types. You can open a free account within minutes, and it has a mobile app. It can serve as an alternative to Zimpler because it offers you multiple payment options, and it quickly integrates with whatever online casino you want to bet at.
How do I make deposits with Zimpler?
- If you want to make deposits with Zimpler, you will first create an account on the platform. After doing this, you can fill in your phone number and the amount you will like to deposit. You can deposit from an invoice, credit card, or direct payment.
Can I securely use Zimpler to pay at casinos?
- When it comes to safe payment methods, Zimpler is one of your best bets. With Zimpler, your identity is safe, as it doesn't share your bank details with online casinos. The advanced Secure Sockets Layer Technology it uses makes sure all your funds are secure as well.
How fast are Zimpler deposits?
- Zimpler deposit is instant. The moment your transaction is confirmed, you will see the funds in your account. There is no delay. Within minutes, you can fund your account and play your preferred online casino game.
Can I collect my payouts from a casino through Zimpler?
- Yes, Zimpler can also be used to cash out money from an online casino, as long as the operator has this option in the cashier. This includes mobile casinos too.