Trustly Casinos Ireland
If you are looking for a simple and safe online payment method, look no further. Trustly is one of the most efficient and most reliable ways to pay online, including making casino deposits and withdrawals. Trustly was founded in 2008 in Sweden and has revolutionized the online banking industry. Unlike so many payment methods that require registrations, additional deposits, and fees, Trustly is an intuitive means of payment that allows you to shop and pay while making transactions directly from your bank account.
One could think that they are the same thing as the excellent old bank wire transfer, but one would be wrong. Trustly is like a bridge between the player and the online casino, and a company that takes over all the credit and risks. Trustly is regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Sweden and holds a license as a Payment Institute.
Trustly cooperates will banks and financial institutions all over the world. In Ireland, it enables transactions with the following: Allied Irish Bank, Bank of Ireland, Permanent TSB, and Ulster Bank.
- Using Trustly in Casinos
- Main Features
- Trustly in Irish Gambling
- Main Payment Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best Trustly Casinos Online 2021
Lucky Red Casino
|€4000||Lucky Red Casino||160+|
|Cashback 20%||Crazy Fox||1500+|
Times Square Casino
|€500||Times Square Casino||482+|
|€1000+300 FS||Leo Vegas||965+|
|100 Free Spins||Mr.Green||300+|
Fortune Mobile Casino
|€100||Fortune Mobile Casino||338+|
The Sun Play
|€400||The Sun Play||350+|
The Grand Ivy Casino
|€1500+100FS||The Grand Ivy Casino||504+|
|100% up to €600 + 50 FS||Winfest||1500+|
How to Use Trustly in Online Casinos
So, you are ready to enter the world of Trustly casino sites? Before rushing in and making a deposit, it is always good to check whether the casino of your choice supports this payment method. Top Trustly online casinos will always have the Trustly icon displayed on their website. The recognizable neon green shopping cart with the letter “T” is hard to miss. Alternatively, look for the list of payment methods or contact the customer support and ask whether or not they offer Trustly.
Remember that even though Trustly is a safe payment method, not all casinos that offer it share the same characteristic. Always make sure to read more about bonus terms, check out the selection of games the casino has to offer and read about withdrawal conditions. These factors can have a major effect on your gaming experience and even make or break the deal.
Pros and Cons
To simplify things, Trustly is very similar to bank wire, but without all the downsides of this ancient method. But does that mean that Trustly is flawless? Not really, because it all depends on what you are looking for when choosing a payment method. Here are some pros and cons of doing transactions with Trustly.
- Privacy – While Trustly is completely safe to make transactions with Trustly, many users are concerned for their privacy, especially after 2013 and 2016 scandals with users’ data.
- Not available with all banks – Even though extremely popular, Trustly is still not available with all banks in Ireland. Before deciding on using this method, check whether the bank of your choice supports Trustly payments.
Trustly in Ireland
Trustly gambling is not only available in Ireland but completely legal as well. Many online players are using it for faster and more efficient transactions with their favourite online casinos. Trustly is supported by the most popular banks in Ireland, which makes it accessible to the majority of the adult population.
In December 2019, Trustly announced the addition of Trustly Live, a special payment method developed with the casino industry in mind. While this payment method is, for now, available only in Sweden, we can expect it will cross the Irish border soon. Considering that Irish love to gamble, there is no reason not to implement Trustly Live.
Top Trustly Online Casinos
Even the most experienced players sometimes find it hard to navigate the exciting world of casino online Trustly. Modern online casinos are always competing with each other on who will offer a better bonus or a smaller deposit, so players often feel informational overload. Balanced and objective reviews like those on our website can help, but many players are too busy to spend their days reading reviews. Finding a solid and reputable online casino is the main task of every player, but we decided to give a helping hand by providing the list of the most popular choices in Ireland.
- Leo Vegas – One of the most respected names in the online casino industry is Leo Vegas. Owned and operated by LeoVegas Gaming, they are regulated and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (license number MGA/CRP/237/2013). Leo Vegas offers traditional online casino games and live casino. In the regular casino, you will find an amazing selection of video slots and progressive jackpot slots delivered by popular software companies like Microgaming. There are also some in-house exclusives, as well as traditional table games. The live casino offers almost every casino game variation you can think of. The welcome bonus goes as high as €400.
- TheOnlineCasino – This casino will get both new and experienced players excited about the €5 no deposit bonus. Other than that, there are many weekly and seasonal promotions related to specific games and slots. Some of the most popular slots are Ocean’s Treasure, Piggy Riches Megaways, and Well of Wishes. TheOnlineCasino is owned by Nektan Ltd and is regulated by both UK’s Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commission. They included a variety of payment options, as well as an amazing selection of slots, live casino games, table games, scratch cards, and instant win games. You can play it on a mobile phone or desktop computer.
- Hyper Casino – This energetic online casino Trustly brand offers you a welcome bonus of up to €300 on your first two deposits. You can play over 700 games by different software providers, and enjoy live casino, slots, lottery, table games, video poker, bingo, and other games. Hyper Casino includes new slots regularly, but there are also some evergreens like Go Bananas, Six Acrobats, Book of Fortune, etc. Hyper Casino is owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd, and is licensed by the British Gambling Commission.
- ᐅ Do I have to register with Trustly?
- Players never have to register or open an account with Trustly. Trustly is connecting your bank with the site where you are about to make a transaction, thus ensuring you safe and secure deposits and withdrawals. All you have to do is follow the steps on the payment interface, and make sure that you have an online banking feature with your bank.
- ᐅ How long does it take to deposit in a casino with Trustly?
- Players who are familiar with the casino payment platform can make a deposit within minutes. All you have to do is type in the amount, select Trustly as the payment method and confirm the transaction on your internet banking interface. The deposit is instant and should be added to your account within just a few seconds. If you can’t see it, try refreshing the page.
- ᐅ Does Trustly offer instant casino withdrawals?
- Trustly offers instant withdrawals, but only to clients of Allied Irish Bank (AIB). Clients using other banking providers can enjoy fast withdrawals. This makes Trustly withdrawing much faster than the traditional bank wire transfer. Also, AIB users won’t be charged any extra fees for the fact they have instant withdrawals at their disposal.
- ᐅ Is Trustly free?
- Trustly is free, and will never ask you to pay any memberships or fees. However, your online casino may charge you a small fee for your withdrawal. Fees are usually transparently listed on the casino’s website or are a part of the Terms and Conditions.