Trustly Casinos Ireland
If you are looking for a simple and safe online payment method, look no further. Trustly is one of the most efficient and safest ways to pay online, including making casino deposits and withdrawals. Trustly was founded in 2008 in Sweden and has revolutionized the online banking industry. Unlike so many payment methods that require registrations, additional deposits, and fees, Trustly is an intuitive means of payment that allows you to shop and pay while making transactions directly from your bank account.
One could think that they are the same thing as the good old bank wire transfer, but one would be wrong. Trustly is like a bridge between the player and the online casino, and a company that takes over all the credit and risks. Trustly is regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Sweden and holds a license as a Payment Institute.
Trustly cooperates will banks and financial institutions all over the world, and in Ireland, it enables transactions with the following: Allied Irish Bank, Bank of Ireland, Permanent TSB, and Ulster Bank.
Best Trustly Casinos Online 2020
How to Use Trustly in Online Casinos
So, you are ready to enter the world of Trustly casino sites? Before rushing in and making a deposit, it is always good to check whether the casino of your choice supports this payment method. Top Trustly online casinos will always have the Trustly icon displayed on their website. The recognizable neon green shopping cart with the letter “T” is hard to miss. Alternatively, look for the list of payment methods or simply contact the customer support and ask whether or not they offer Trustly.
Remember that even though Trustly is a safe payment method, not all casinos that offer it share the same characteristic. Always make sure to read more about bonus terms, check out the selection of games the casino has to offer and read about withdrawal conditions. These factors can have a major effect on your gaming experience and even make or break the deal.
How to Sign Up?
We live in a world of registrations and passwords. Email, mobile phone, debit card, and maybe even your home, all require a special pin, password or security code. No wonder so many online casino players are irritated when they realize they need to remember yet another password or register to another website.
Luckily, Trustly is a payment method that requires no registration. It is simply an additional platform, integrated by the company (in this case online casinos that take Trustly), that gives players an additional level of security when it comes to depositing and withdrawing. Players don’t have to provide their identity details, share bank account numbers, credit card information or buy prepaid cards with street vendors. Trustly is an elegant and safe payment method that is connected to many European banks, so all players need to do is check whether their bank works with Trustly. To find out if your bank supports Trustly, visit their website or call customer support for more information. Alternatively, visit the Trustly website.
Online casinos that accept Trustly will require every player to make a small deposit before they start playing. To do so, all you need to do is click “Deposit” or “Fund” on the playing interface. Some casinos will require you to click “Banking” first and only then “Deposit”. Whatever the process may be, we ensure you that modern casinos will navigate you every step of the way, as they tend to be more user-friendly than any other casino-type.
After typing in the amount you want to deposit in a specified field, select Trustly on the list of supported payment methods. Then, in case you haven’t been redirected immediately, select Ireland on the list of available countries. Trustly will then provide you with the list of banks in Ireland they work with, and after clicking on your bank, login to your online bank account. There, confirm the payment, and the money will be added to your casino balance. Once you see the money on your balance (and the transaction should be instant), you can start playing in your favorite online casino.
Please make sure that you have sufficient funds on your bank account, before trying to make a deposit via Trustly.
Trustly casinos offer both deposits and withdrawals by using this method. Online casinos accepting Trustly have found a simple way to make a safe withdrawal. The withdrawal process is very similar to the deposit process. First, type in the amount you want to transfer to your banking account and select Trustly as the method of your choice. Connect with your country and your bank, authorize the transaction and the money should be visible on your bank account soon.
Trustly won’t ask you for any personal data during withdrawal as the transaction will be confirmed in your online banking interface.
Online casinos that accept Trustly will usually set the required amount to €10. Some casinos will require a higher initial deposit in case you want to take advantage of a welcome bonus or other popular promotions. Trustly, as a payment method, doesn’t have a set limit for depositing and withdrawing which is always an added benefit for the user.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
Trustly won’t charge you any fees. Players don’t even have to register to use this service, thus making it an amazing choice for those unwilling to open any more accounts with eWallets and similar payment companies. However, some Trustly deposit casinos tend to charge a small fee for using Trustly in order to keep their business running. Also, they might set a slightly higher withdrawal limit or limit the number of transactions or cumulative amount a player can withdraw in a certain period of time.
Trustly accepted online casinos have a habit of processing withdrawal requests within 24 hours. Bear in mind how it may take longer, if you submit a withdrawal on a public holiday or weekend, as most casinos close their financial department in those days. All casinos will, sooner or later, require their players to verify their identity by providing certain documents. Make sure to be familiar with the withdrawal policy prior to making the first withdrawal, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Trustly casinos offer instant withdrawals in Ireland for clients of the Allied Irish Bank. Bank of Ireland, Permanent TSB, Ulster Bank, and other banks will ensure fast withdrawals. All withdrawals done by using Trustly are significantly faster than withdrawals done via traditional bank wire that may take up to 5 days.
Pros and Cons
To simplify things, Trustly is very similar to bank wire, but without all the downsides of this ancient method. But does that mean that Trustly is flawless? Not really, because it all depends on what you are looking for when choosing a payment method. Here are some pros and cons of doing transactions with Trustly.
- No fees – Trustly is an online payment solution that won’t charge you any additional fees for using the platform. You don’t even have to open an account with them, or leave your credit card details!
- No registration – If you are so done with all those eWallets and their 100-step verification solutions, Trustly could be the payment method for you. You never have to register with them, but can still use their payment software as long as they collaborate with your bank.
- Easy to use – If you plan on using Trustly, you basically have to do only one extra step in making a transaction. You can pay from your personal computer, tablet or mobile phone, as long as your bank has a platform supported by that device.
- Privacy – While Trustly is completely safe to make transactions with Trustly, many users are concerned for their privacy, especially after 2013 and 2016 scandals with users’ data.
- Not available with all banks – Even though extremely popular, Trustly is still not available with all banks in Ireland. Before deciding on using this method, check whether the bank of your choice supports Trustly payments.
Trustly in Ireland
Trustly gambling is not only available in Ireland but completely legal as well. Many online players are using it for faster and more efficient transactions with their favorite online casinos. Trustly is supported by the most popular banks in Ireland, which makes it accessible to the majority of the adult population.
In December 2019, Trustly announced the addition of Trustly Live, a special payment method developed with the casino industry in mind. While this payment method is, for now, available only in Sweden, we can expect it will cross the Irish border soon. Considering that Irish love to gamble, there is no reason not to implement Trustly Live.
In 2016, Trustly processed payments worth €3.5 billion. Impressive, isn’t it? Still, many casino enthusiasts are suspicious about Trustly, or simply prefer different types of transaction to deposit and withdraw their money. Luckily, best Trustly online casinos never support only one payment method, but a whole range of them. If you are interested in alternatives, check out the list below.
- Bank Wire – The good, old bank wire has been constantly neglected by casino players believing how it is slow, expensive and not safe as it should be. Players oughta know that bank transfer is still the safest type of transaction as it is done between two banking companies with no intermediaries. Also, many banks offer instant withdrawals and deposits, just like online casinos do, so the 5-days withdrawals are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Bank wire deposit and withdrawal can be done with almost any top Trustly online casino.
- Credit Cards – Another more conservative method, it is supported by almost every online casino. Credit cards are usually issued by the bank and are amongst the safest and most reliable payment methods. Players will sometimes have to pay a small fee for credit card withdrawals. The fee is usually not a fixed number, but a small percentage of the amount you want to withdraw. Some of the most popular credit cards in Ireland are MasterCard and Visa.
- eWallets – eWallets usually attract younger customers as they require a registration, as well as an understanding of sophisticated online payment systems. Once you open an eWallet account, be ready to transfer money to the wallet first, as only then can you make a deposit with your casino. This payment method offers instant transactions and additional perks like debit cards and prepaid cards.
Top Trustly Online Casinos
Even the most experienced players sometimes find it hard to navigate the exciting world of casino online Trustly. Modern online casinos are always competing with each other on who will offer a better bonus or a smaller deposit, so players often feel informational overload. Balanced and objective reviews like those on our website can help, but many players are too busy to spend their days reading reviews. Finding a solid and reputable online casino is the main task of every player, but we decided to give a helping hand by providing the list of the most popular choices in Ireland.
- Leo Vegas – One of the most respected names in the online casino industry is definitely Leo Vegas. Owned and operated by LeoVegas Gaming, they are regulated and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (license number MGA/CRP/237/2013). Leo Vegas offers traditional online casino games and live casino. In the regular casino, you will find an amazing selection of video slots and progressive jackpot slots delivered by popular software companies like Micorgaming. There are also some in-house exclusives, as well as traditional table games. The live casino offers almost every casino game variation you can think of. The welcome bonus goes as high as €400.
- TheOnlineCasino – This casino will get both new and experienced players excited about the €5 no deposit bonus. Other than that, there are many weekly and seasonal promotions related to specific games and slots. Some of the most popular slots are Ocean’s Treasure, Piggy Riches Megaways, and Well of Wishes. TheOnlineCasino is owned by Nektan Ltd and is regulated by both UK’s Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commission. They included a variety of payment options, as well as an amazing selection of slots, live casino games, table games, scratch cards, and instant win games. You can play it on a mobile phone or desktop computer.
- Hyper Casino – This energetic online casino Trustly brand offers you a welcome bonus of up to €300 on your first two deposits. You can play over 700 games by different software providers, and enjoy live casino, slots, lottery, table games, video poker, bingo, and other games. Hyper Casino includes new slots on a regular basis, but there are also some evergreens like Go Bananas, Six Acrobats, Book of Fortune, etc. Hyper Casino is owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd, and is licensed by the British Gambling Commission.
- ⭐ Do I have to register with Trustly?
- Players never have to register or open an account with Trustly. Trustly is connecting your bank with the site where you are about to make a transaction, thus ensuring you safe and secure deposits and withdrawals. All you have to do is follow the steps on the payment interface, and make sure that you have an online banking feature with your bank.
- ⭐ How long does it take to deposit in a casino with Trustly?
- Players who are familiar with the casino payment platform can make a deposit within minutes. All you have to do is type in the amount, select Trustly as the payment method and confirm the transaction on your internet banking interface. The deposit is instant and should be added to your account within just a few seconds. If you can’t see it, try refreshing the page.
- ⭐ Does Trustly offer instant casino withdrawals?
- Trustly offers instant withdrawals, but only to clients of Allied Irish Bank (AIB). Clients using other banking providers can enjoy fast withdrawals. This makes Trustly withdrawing much faster than the traditional bank wire transfer. Also, AIB users won’t be charged any extra fees for the fact they have instant withdrawals at their disposal.
- ⭐ Is Trustly free?
- Trustly is free, and will never ask you to pay any memberships or fees. However, your online casino may charge you a small fee for your withdrawal. Fees are usually transparently listed on the casino’s website or are a part of the Terms and Conditions.