Did you know that 19 out of 20 adults in Ireland own a smartphone and that Apple iPhones are the second most popular brand of mobile phones in Ireland? Considering how 5 years ago, every second Irishman (an Irishwoman) was using their phone to place bets in online casinos, it is not complicated to conclude how the need for reliable and safe online casinos for iPhone will only grow.
Let’s face it – we love to do things the mobile way. Mobile casinos allow us to access our favourite games, whether we are waiting at the dentist or sitting at a bar. And not just that, new iPhone casinos support depositing and withdrawing, so there is no need for owning a desktop computer. The whole casino industry fits in your pocket.
In this article, we will try to explain how to use iPhone casinos online, what are the criteria for finding a good casino, and what games are supported, as only so can you be able to make an educated decision on what iPhone online casinos are the best for you.
- Best Casinos for iPhone
- Criteria We Follow to Rate
- Types of iPhone Casinos
- No Download Options
- Casino Games for iPhone
List of the Top iPhone Casinos Online 2024
Captain Spins4.8 /5CasinoHEX ratingWelcome bonus
- Captain Spins launched in 2019
- 1300+ casino games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
Deposit Methods:Developers:Mobile AppLive chat24/7
- Withdrawal limits: 5000 EUR
The Best Online Casinos for iPhone
Irish are not only considered to be top gamblers in Europe but top smartphone users as well. Apple holds 44.78% of the market with their iPhones, so no wonder there are so many iPhone mobile casinos available on the Emerald Isle. Advanced smartphone users are constantly raising their criteria and have high demand when it comes to where they will deposit their money.
Luckily, software providers like Playtech, NetEnt, and Microgaming recognized the mobile casino iPhone's potential on time, and other companies followed. Nowadays, iPhone users can access any game they like simply by tapping their screens. Mobile apps and mobile-optimized websites make online mobile casinos no different than any other game, app or website you would use on your smartphone device.
Unlike in the 1990s, when only a few casinos were brave enough to go online, and we couldn’t imagine playing in a mobile online casino, in the 21st-century, players expect a great variety of games. Best online casinos for iPhone won’t focus only on slots (even though they remain the most popular type of game in both online and mobile casinos) but offer a good selection of card and table games, as well as live casino, and maybe even bingo which is amongst the most popular casino games in Ireland.
iPhone online casinos also created generous bonus offers for both new and existing players. New players can enjoy lucrative welcome bonuses, while those playing for a while can participate in different competitions and seasonal promotions. There are several types of bonuses you can get at iPhone online casinos. Still, the most common ones are a welcome bonus (only for new players), no deposit bonus (payment not required), and free spins bonus (usually on a specified slot). Make sure to check out bonus terms before claiming the bonus.
To help players understand all the benefits of playing in mobile casinos for iPhone, we created a small list of top reasons to play games on your phone.
- Easy to access – your iPhone is always near you no matter where you are and so are your games.
- Safety – thanks to safety encryptions and protocols, the best iPhone supported casino is as safe as the best desktop casino.
- Availability – all you have to do is grab your phone, and within two sweeps, you will be ready to play your favourite games.
- Experience – mobile casino games are no different than desktop games, as the graphics and sound effects live up to the expectations of even the most demanding players.
How We Rate iPhone Casino Sites
Finding a reliable and safe mobile casino for iPhone is not an easy task. With so many brands entering the market every day, sometimes you can’t see the forest for the trees. We completely understand how players want to play and not do extensive research on each brand that seems like it might work for them. For this reason, we dedicate our time to doing objective and balanced reviews of iPhone casino sites so that you can have all the important information in one place. Check out our criteria!
- Mobile Casino iPhone Compatibility – The first thing we do is check whether a casino is really compatible with iPhone technology or not. Some casino sites claim to be 100% compatible or even have the App Store logo on their website but don’t offer a good playing experience. While doing the reviews, we test the casino on an iPhone device to see if the overall experience will be positive or negative and to help you avoid signing up with the wrong casino. Most legit casinos that operate on iPhones offer either a mobile app or an optimized website that can be used on mobile phones without restrictions.
- License – Some players wonder why we insist on suggesting licensed casinos. The answer is quite simple – licensed casinos are the only ones that operate legally. They had to put time and effort to comply with all restrictions, laws, and regulations to operate, meaning that you, as a consumer, have a much higher level of protection. The license number can be found in two places: terms and conditions or at the bottom of their website. We always check whether the license number is real, as some crooked casinos tend to write an imaginary license number and call it a day.
- Security – Many players, especially those that are used to brick-and-mortar casinos, can be quite reluctant when it comes to giving their personal information to mobile and online casinos. We understand this concern and always try to verify whether a certain casino site is safe or not. Safe casinos will always use certified security protocols to ensure all the personal information and funds deposited are safe. Also, safe and secure mobile casinos will never share your data with anyone. They will have transparent policies regarding every aspect of their business, from identity verification and refunds to dormant accounts and bonuses.
- Banking Options – iPhone casino payment methods should offer something for everyone. More traditional players are keen on conservative payment methods such as credit cards and bank transfers, while younger audiences prefer eWallets that offer instant transactions. We consider that the best casino app iPhone will offer you both, but keep in mind how every payment method has its pros and cons. For example, the bank wire is probably the safest and the slowest and most expensive payment method you could use. On the other hand, eWallets are fast but usually come with a fee attached, whether you deposit or withdraw money. iPhone minimum deposit casinos will have the limit set to €10, so almost anyone can play.
- Bonuses – Many players will judge their casino online iPhone only by the bonuses it has to offer. There are several types of bonuses, but the most common ones are welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and free spins. The welcome bonus is offered only to newly registered users, and you can get it only once. No deposit bonus is often offered even before the first deposit is made. Free spins can be awarded on any occasion and must be played on a certain slot. As much as we love a good bonus, we also consider bonus terms as they determine whether the offer is worth it or not.
- Games selection – Of course, some players dedicate their time and money to a certain game type, so no wonder there are many specialized casinos. Still, most users prefer variety, so casinos have to add new iPhone casino games regularly to keep them from wandering away to another casino. Some of the most popular mobile casino games are poker and slots (as they are easy to play and remind players of mobile videogames rather than on gambling).
iPhone Casino Types
Players looking for a real money casino for iPhone have to understand two types of iPhone mobile casinos, but both are equally safe and reliable when playing your favourite games. However, the technology they are using is somewhat different, and so is the way players use them. You can choose casinos that offer a special mobile casino app for iPhone devices or a casino with a mobile-optimized website. It is important to mention how many casinos support both solutions to attract as many players as possible.
What are iPhone No Download Casinos?
iPhone no download casinos can easily be accessed from your mobile web browser (usually Safari) without any additional installations and downloads. All you have to do is visit the casino website on the phone and log in. You can choose to save your username and password for easier access in the future, or you can enter your information every time you want to play (it may take longer, but it’s a much safer approach). The entire website might look slightly different, as casinos tend to remove visual clutter and simplify navigation for a better user experience.
The main reason why some players love no download casinos for the iPhone is that they require no technical knowledge besides going on the internet. They are a perfect choice for players who are not as tech-savvy. Also, web-based mobile casinos won’t clutter your phone, swallow data in the background because of updates, or slow down your mobile phone. As they are accessed through a mobile web browser, they are considered more approachable and especially popular among older generations. The main downside of this type of mobile casino is that you might experience some difficulties if all games are not optimized properly.
What are iPhone Casino Apps?
iPhone casino apps are special software or programs that allow you instant access to your mobile casino. They are developed for a certain type of mobile phone, in this case, the iPhone, and can’t operate on any other device (Android casinos, for example). If you want to use a casino app, you have to download it first. You can do so by visiting the casino website in the browser and clicking the App Store button. You can also go straight to the App Store and type the casino's name in the search bar. After you have found your casino app, download it and install it on your iPhone.
iPhone mobile casino apps can be downloaded even if you haven’t opened an account with the casino, as they support all features the desktop casinos do. You can open a playing account, make a deposit, request a withdrawal, chat with customer support or play your favourite games. Many game providers even have special versions of games to be integrated directly into the app to offer the best playing experience possible. The mobile casino industry is becoming more and more relevant, and players are shifting towards mobile play, so casinos must consider technical variables. For example, we all expect reasonable loading times, high-quality graphics, and a desktop casino's safety levels, but in a smaller format.
But are these mobile apps really Plug'n'Play solutions that enable 100% carefree gambling? Yes and no. While they are equally safe as desktop casinos and offer a great variety of games, you will have to make sure you have a solid data plan to enjoy your mobile apps to the maximum. Also, make sure to close the app once you stop playing to avoid any additional data costs.
iPhone Casino Games
Once you install the mobile app on your iPhone, you can look at all the casino games you can play on your mobile phone. Most casinos offer the same type of games but tend to advertise those that offer really superior mobile graphics and interaction. However, don’t hesitate to look for your good old favourites. Here is the list of mobile games you can find in any respectable casino supported on the iPhone.
- Online Slots – probably the most popular casino game in general. There are whole casinos dedicated exclusively to these games, as players seem to really enjoy it. Mobile casinos usually offer 5-reel slots, as well as some progressive jackpot slots. The most popular titles like Gonzo’s Quest, MegaMoolah, Starburst by NetEnt, Age of the Gods and Cleopatra are also available on mobile. Remember that all you have to do is tap, and reels will start turning, so be extra careful with what you do.
- Blackjack– this card game has been the main character in many books and movies, and mobile casinos have to include it in their portfolio. Players usually favour American and European blackjack, but solid casinos will offer you various blackjack types, including some made exclusively for mobiles.
- Roulette – players who think nothing can compete with roulette in a real casino get surprised when they see mobile roulette games. Thanks to advanced graphics and sounds, you will have the feeling of being in a casino, somewhere in Monte Carlo. Most casinos will offer several roulette variations, including French and European roulette.
- Baccarat – even though baccarat is not as popular as poker, blackjack or roulette among wider audiences, casino players love it. The three most popular variations are punto banco, baccarat chemin de fer and baccarat banque.
- iPhone Live Casino Games – thanks to real dealers and glamourous studios, you will have a feeling of being in a real casino. Definitely try the chat feature to communicate with other players and other dealers, but keep it polite.
- Other Types – sometimes mobile online casinos will offer custom-made games that aren’t available elsewhere. They usually offer many other types of games like scratchcards, mobile lottery, mobile bingo (especially popular among the Irish female population), and many other popular variations of hit games. Make sure to visit these types of games if you want to take a break from slots.
1️⃣ Are iPhone mobile casino apps free?
- Mobile casino apps are free of charge, and all you have to do is download them and install them. However, before you make any real winnings, make sure to make a deposit. Most casinos require a minimum of €10 deposit and offer a whole range of payment methods: from conservative, old-fashioned bank wire to advanced hi-tech eWallets and vouchers.
2️⃣ How many iPhone casino apps can I have installed on my phone?
- You can install and play as many casino apps as you want (or as many as your phone memory supports). Keep in mind that you will have to open playing accounts with every mobile casino you install and make separate deposits. In case you decide you don’t like a certain mobile casino, uninstall the app.
3️⃣ Are there any special bonuses for iPhone users?
- Most casinos offer lucrative bonuses and promotions that are available no matter what device you use for playing. Still, we can’t claim there are no such bonuses in some online casinos, so make sure to follow all offers provided by your casino site. You can do so by subscribing to their newsletter.
4️⃣ Do I have to open a separate casino account for my mobile app?
- Modern-day casinos have an all-inclusive interface, meaning you only need one account with a casino, and you can use it to play on as many devices as you want. You don’t even have to register via your desktop computer, but you can open an account using your iPhone or iPad. If you are using a mobile-optimized website, and don’t depend on the app, you can play on any device you have lying around (as long as you have a good internet connection). All your winnings will be added to a single account balance, so have no worries.