Visa Casinos Ireland
Visa, an American Financial Service Corporation has, through time become an internationally recognized brand. It is popularly known as one of the safest and best methods of making payment for an online transaction. Over the years, Visa has gained the trust of people all over the world as a provider of the most convenient payment methods, and for this reason, it has found tremendous usefulness in the online casino industries as most online casinos now accept the Visa. In Visa Casinos, players are not only able to instantly pay for their roulette, real money slots or baccarat games; players are also able to make fast withdrawals.
Today, there are several Ireland casino online sites that accept Visa as a method for payment; there is also a plethora of Visa Casinos which you can select to play as an option for your iGaming home. Just as with other casinos where you need to verify their reputation before depositing money, the reputation of casinos with Visa should always be checked before making any deposit to avoid being a part of any shady practice. The reputation can be checked through various online casino forum sites
This article is focused on providing the necessary information about visa casinos and online casinos that accept visa.
List of the Best Visa Casinos 
|9||€2000||Lord Of The Spins||470+|
|23||€1500||All Wins Casino||552+|
|24||€4000||Lucky Red Casino||160+|
|49||100 Free Spins||Mr.Green||300+|
|54||€500||The Online Casino||450+|
|63||N/A||Grand Fortune Casino||103+|
|67||€1500||The Grand Ivy Casino||504+|
|80||N/A||No bonus casino||520+|
Getting a Visa Card and Setting up an Account in a Visa Casino
The processes involved in getting a Visa card are rather stress-free and straightforward. Getting a Visa card in Ireland can be done either by consulting Visa card providers in Ireland or by contacting your bank of choice in Ireland. Generally, there are different options to choose from when getting a Visa card, whether it’s a debit or credit card.
Applications for Visa cards are processed within a few days. However, peradventure you are having issues with getting a full credit card as a result of poor credit history, a pre-paid debit card would help in getting things on track.
Setting up an account in a casino with Visa also involves simple and straightforward process. The first thing to do is to select a suitable online casino (after ensuring that it is a reputable casino) and registering after which Visa is chosen as the banking option of choice via the casino’s cashier. Several vital information is provided when the account is funded with the Visa card. This information includes the CVV number, the card number (as written on the face of the card), the cardholder’s billing address and the cardholder’s name.
However, because the information provided when setting up an account in a Visa casino are very important and sensitive importation that must not fall in wrong hands or hacker, the following should be check before setting up an account with an online casino visa.
- Security and Safety: Checking this before setting up an account will ensure that your privacy and safety is maintained. Security protocols and data encryption should be used by every casino with visa.
- Payment Methods: The payment methods should also be checked to ensure that online casinos accepting Visa is used.
- Customer Support: This should be checked to ensure that the Visa casino has a polite, smooth-running, and helpful customer support service.
- Fast Payouts: One aim of using Visa cards casino is because of the fast payouts. However, it is necessary to ensure that the visa casino supports these features.
- Offers and Bonuses: One reason why a lot of casinos have loyal players is because of the offers and bonuses they give. It is, therefore, necessary to be acquainted with them before setting up an account with a Visa casino.
- Game Variety: The best online casinos have a wide variety of games ranging from baccarat to roulette, live poker and blackjack, video or traditional slots, and many more.
Ways to Deposit and Withdraw Money
Depositing and withdrawing your money from a visa casino requires an understanding of some necessary procedures which are outlined below for both depositing and withdrawing money.
How to Deposit Money to Visa Online Casinos
- Choose your Preferred Casino: You are ready to make a deposit as soon as you choose your preferred casino site and sign up. Most Visa Casinos have a minimum and maximum amount of money that should be deposited, this amount could be as low as $10 or as high as $5,000. Some online casinos also charge certain fees when money is deposited, this fee (when charged) is usually between 2% to 3% of the money you are depositing.
- Locate the Payment Options Page on the Casino: Credit Cards should be selected as a payment option as soon as the payment options page is located on the preferred casino.
- Choose Visa as your Card of Choice: Visa should be selected as the preferred debit or credit card to be used. The Casinos Visa page will be opened once Visa is selected.
- Fill in the Amount you want to Deposit and your Card Details: You would need to fill in some information when you are on the visa page. This information would include the 3-digit CVV security code which is usually at the back of the card, the Visa card number (a long number on the face of the card), the card’s expiry date and your name. You can now proceed to enter the amount you want to deposit on the selected casino. All your payment details provided would then be verified, and your transaction would be confirmed. Your casino account would be credited with the money as soon as the transaction is complete.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings from Visa Casinos
- Locate the Withdrawal’s Page on the Casino: There are several withdrawal methods on the withdrawal’s page, and the first thing to do when cashing out your winnings is to locate this page.
- Choose Visa as your Withdrawal Method: Debit or Credit cards can be selected as a withdrawal method after which Visa should be selected as the preferred payment withdrawal method.
- Fill in your Card Details: You must provide your credit card number, the card’s expiry date, your name, and the 3-digit CVV number before you can withdraw any money you win. However, it should be noted that not all online casinos permit the use of Visa card for withdrawal. Therefore, the site’s terms and conditions should always be checked before proceeding to sign up or be prepared to choose another method to transfer the money you win.
Features of Visa Casinos
The major feature of Visa casinos involves the use of visa cards in these casinos. The use of Visa cards in casinos has a lot of advantages and few (almost negligible) disadvantages. These advantages and disadvantages are highlighted below:
- Global Usage: Visa has gained the trust of people all over the world, and it is globally accepted as a payment method. It’s more common than deposit by phone in casinos, for example.
- Safety and Security: Visa is one of the largest providers of financial services in the world. Visa cards are designed with security measures that allow you to trace and block in cases where the card is either stolen or compromised.
- Many Casinos Now Accept Visa: Because Visa is a convenient payment method, it is now widely accepted in many online casinos all over the world, including in Ireland.
- Amount of Money that can be Deposited: There is no restriction to the amount of money that can be deposited. With Visa card, you can conveniently deposit a large sum of money to your casino account.
- Withdrawals Using Visa is not Allowed by all Online Casinos: Although it is advised to verify that an online casino permits the use of visa card to make withdrawals, some online casinos only allow deposits to be made with Visa cards.
- Difficulty in Finding Prepaid Visa Card Online: Online casinos that accept Visa do not usually accept prepaid cards because of the difficulty that is encountered when verifying the cards. It is generally easier to find an online casino site that accepts credits cards rather than the Visa prepaid cards.
Types of Visa Cards
Visa offers its users with a wide variety of options which they can make use of. A brief breakdown of various Visa brands is given below.
Visa Credit Cards
Visa Credit Cards can be used in online casinos provided that the online casino accepts payment with visa cards. With Visa Credit Cards, you can make payments anywhere online provided that you do not exceed your monthly credit limit. The use of visa credit cards is convenient, secure and fast. Therefore, it should be added to your payment options portfolio
Visa Debit Cards
With Visa Debit Card, you can make quick transactions directly from your bank account. For security reason, a PIN is usually used on the Visa Debit Cards. This card is used in most, if not all, online casinos.
Visa Gift Cards
The use of Visa Gift Cards to make deposits is not always possible because finding the identity of their users is usually difficult. Visa Gift Cards are pre-purchased cards that are obtained from the bank. The help to prevent overspending and they are also pre-loaded with money.
Visa Prepaid Cards
Verifying the identity of users of Visa Prepaid Cards is also difficult; therefore, it is not always used in casinos. However, some casinos enthusiasts make use of these cards because your finances can be effectively managed and there is usually a limit to the money they can gamble. The Visa Prepaid Cards are like the Visa Gift Cards because they are both preloaded with money.
Visa Casinos FAQ
- Am I allowed to make a deposit using Visa?
- Yes. The use Visa cards are allowed by most casinos for deposits, and this is because the method is convenient, fast and secure.
- Is Visa a safe deposit option in online casinos?
- Yes. It is safe to use Visa as a deposit option in online casinos. However, precaution to ensure that the chosen online is of good reputation should be taken before depositing to the online casino.
- What are the alternatives?
- There are several alternative payment options which can be used in place of Visa. These alternatives are also accepted in most online casinos. They include Amex and MasterCard. The use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are now accepted by some online casinos. E-wallets like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill are also alternative payment methods which can be used in place of Visa in online casinos.