Pay by Landline Casinos in Ireland
Casino players are always looking for a cheap and effective way to make a deposit, so did you know you can make a casino deposit via landline? Even though mobile technology has been replacing landlines in our homes, the method of communication still has its fans. BT landline casino deposit is slowly taking a piece of casino market cake. It is an effective and reliable method of making online transactions preferred by many older casino players who simply prefer traditional methods over new and complicated eWallets and prepaid cards. The number of Irish casino players who use landline deposit casinos is slowly, but steadily growing, which says a lot about this payment method that is both secure and user-friendly.
In this article, we will not only try to help you understand what landline casino billing is all about, how to use it, and what are its advantages and disadvantages but introduce you to popular BT landline casinos as well.
We will go through the process of depositing in a BT landline deposit casino Ireland step by step and after it, you can find:
- list of all casino pay by phone bill sites and features of the best ones;
- information about the benefits and drawbacks of using BT Landline as a casino deposit method;
- alternatives to paying via BT Landline, which work in a similar way and have the same pros.
List of the Best Landline Casinos Online 2023
|€1600||Read Review||Jackpot City||370+|
|€300 + 100 FS||Read Review||Wheelz||3000+|
|€500||Read Review||Winners Hall||3200+|
|10 FS||Read Review||Blighty Bingo||300+|
|10 FS||Read Review||YayBingo||300+|
|€2500 + 250FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000+|
|400% Exclusive||Read Review||Rich Palms||200+|
An Overview of Casino Deposit by Landline
|Number of Casinos||10|
|Deposit Alternatives||SMS, E-Wallets, Credit Cards|
|Ireland Landline Providers||BT, TalkTalk, Virgin Media|
Before one finds out more about landline-accepted casinos, it is important to understand the technology behind it. Landlines are based on wires that either optical fibers or different metal to transfer information. The information is transferred from one phone device connected to the landline to another, which can be either mobile or landline as well. This is the simplest and most accurate definition of landline you will probably find. And while in the good old days you would use landline just to call your mother or share the latest gossip, today you can easily make a deposit in online casinos that take landline.
But is there a good reason to use the landline, when we have all those eWallets and online banking methods at our disposal? With life expectancy in Ireland that is 81 years for men and 84 years for women, and average age being over 38 in 2020, we can only expect that more and more people will rely on a landline. Modern technologies are developing at a pace; not even teenagers can follow, and many people simply fall behind or give up on following trends. For this reason, it is essential to have an alternative payment method, and an online casino accepting landline. After all, almost every home in Ireland has a landline, so it is accessible to everyone, without any additional registrations or cards.
Another reason why it is so important to be familiar with this method is its safety. eWallets are often attacked by hackers lurking after not only money but your personal information as well. With landline money transfers, you limit such intrusions to a bare minimum or a statistical mistake. Having a safe payment method is imperative in modern times without having to sweat whether that online payment company somewhere across the sea is real or not.
To help you understand what the entire process of depositing via landline looks like, make sure to read the steps below:
Step 1 – Choose pay by landline casino
BT landline casino can be somewhat hard to find, as this method has only been introduced to the Irish gambling market. However, if you take a look at our list, you will see there are some good choices out there. When choosing a casino, make sure not only to check whether they accept pay by landline casino deposit but other factors as well. Some of the key features are license number, games variety, live casino, customer support, etc. Keep in mind how modern casinos offer lucrative bonuses. The welcome bonus will usually match up your deposit to a certain amount. Some landline casino sites will throw in free spins as well. Make sure to read bonus terms carefully, as they can affect your withdrawal opportunities. A good casino will be diverse and transparent in every matter, as well as licensed by a reputable government body.
Step 2 – Register with one of the landline online casinos
The next step is to register with one of the BT landline online casinos. The registration process is fairly simple: just click the button and fill out the form. Enter your real personal information, as only so will you be able to verify your identity. This step is done by delivering certain documents to the casino, according to the instruction on their website. The registration to any casino is almost instant, while the verification process may take a day or two. Still, most modern casinos put a lot of effort to make their customers happy, so the verification usually takes up to 24 hours.
You can always register via your desktop computer or use a mobile app. Mobile apps are usually available for Android and iOS devices. Even if you are a hardcore desktop player, make sure always to have a mobile app installed. Sometimes there are special bonuses and promotions exclusively for mobile players, but sometimes you just want to mess around with slots while waiting for your company to show up.
Step 3 – Make a casino deposit by landline
Once you enter the casino dashboard, visit the banking section and choose the “BT landline deposit” or “Pay by Phone” method. Sometimes, this method will be called “Landline” or similar. If you are not sure, ask customer support just to know you are doing everything correctly. Type the amount you want to deposit, and your phone number, and click the button that is usually positioned next to it or below it. BT landline online casino will have a deposit amount of around 10 EUROS, but it can also be higher or lower. Have your phone nearby as the casino will call you to verify the deposit. This step is necessary, so the casino is sure this isn’t just some kid joking around but a serious player. The voice on the other side of the landline will tell you a code you should write down. Once you have the code, simply type it in a predicted place on the platform. As the phone call will take place immediately, you shouldn’t miss it. But if you do, make sure to ask for another call. This time, be close to your device and pay closer attention to the code you are being given.
Step 4 – Check out your phone bill and pay it
Once the money is added to your balance, you can play any game you like. There are no restrictions regarding games once you deposit by landline casino. Spin some slots, enjoy live casino experience or place a few bets. Simply use the casino as you would to it with any other method. Still, remember that you made a deposit via landline and that your teleoperator will add the deposited amount to your monthly bill. You don’t have to pay it separately, as they will invoice you on the same piece of paper.
Benefits of Casino Deposit by Landline
- Instant deposit – even the fastest eWallets take a few hours to execute the deposit on your behalf, but with a landline, you get access to your deposit as soon as you verify it. It is that easy! To put it in a bigger perspective: bank wire deposit usually takes up to 3 days, credit cards and debit cards are processed after 24 to 48 hours, and eWallets and eVouchers may take a few hours.
- No third party involved – when depositing with an online casino that accepts BT landline, there are no mediators or third party agents. Everything is very discreet and private, as you never share your credit card number with anyone. They don’t even know your IBAN or eWallet username. Considering that modern online casinos use unique voice systems to generate codes, no one will know your verification code except you, either. Plus, the code will be different every time you deposit.
- Delayed payment – landline deposit is charged at the end of the month (or middle of the month, depending on your operator). You don’t have to have the money with you to deposit. All you have to do is pay the phone bill once it arrives.
- Money management – money management is often a neglected part of the gambling process. Many players rely solemnly on luck, which may work for them, but it is better not to take that risk. Online casino BT landline will limit your daily deposit amount. This amount may be different for every casino and every operator. Thanks to this characteristic, you will always know how much you spend and won’t get carried away just because things are going so well at the moment. Being good and responsible with money is an important step in becoming a player that can count on winnings.
Drawbacks of BT Casino Deposit
- Limited use – so, you want to make a deposit, but aren’t at home? Too bad, you won’t be able to do it. Most casinos will allow only deposits from the phone number you have listed on your playing profile. This means you won’t be able to deposit from a hotel room or work phone. Thus your playing experience could be limited exclusively to the comfort of your own home. Some landline casinos will support mobile deposits that operate in the same way as landline deposits but make sure to double-check.
- Limited choice – most online casinos focus primarily on adding new eWallets and not necessarily a landline deposit method. There are a few reasons for this – most Irish online casino users are young males who are more interested and open to new technologies, rather than the retired population that is not that tech-savvy. The limited number of casinos that accept landline deposits will limit the variety of games you get access to, and not to mention limited promotions, bonuses, and loyalty programs.
- No withdrawals – unfortunately, the landline can be used only for depositing, and not for withdrawing. The technology behind it simply doesn’t support two-way transactions. Every player will need an alternative method to transfer all those winnings to their bank account. You can use eWallets, credit cards, bank wire transfer or even cryptocurrency transfer (if your casino supports it). These payment methods usually come with a small fee from either a casino or a bank (or sometimes both). Check out our list of alternative payment methods below.
Now when you know all the advantages and disadvantages of making a landline deposit, it is only natural to wonder how you tell a good online casino that supports landline transactions, from a crooked one that will only take your money. To get a better picture of a casino site, it is important to review all its aspects, and not only the payment methods accepted. Only so can one make an educated decision whether or not a certain casino site is right for them.
Now we will list some of the important things to look for if you are a player from Ireland.
- Landline depositing – considering you have come so far with reading this article, make sure to check whether the casino of your choice accepts landline deposits. Most prestigious and reliable casinos will have the accepted payment methods neatly organized in a special section of their websites.
- Mobile app – modern casinos will have mobile apps available so once you deposit via landline, you can easily play popular games on your mobile phone. Mobile apps allow you to play at all times, no matter where you are – waiting in line, on a train or at the beach.
- Legal status – reliable online casinos will proudly show you their license. You can usually find them in the footer of the website and Terms and conditions. In case you are not sure, you can always check with authority they claim to be regulated with. Many bad casinos will steal license numbers and listed as their own, so make a double check on the company name as well.
- Variety of games – it is ok to use a specialized casino if you play only one type of game. This is common among bingo players who don’t care about other games at all. However, most online casino players appreciate the variety of both games and software providers. A good online casino will offer something interesting for everyone.
GAMBLING GAMES AT BT LANDLINE DEPOSIT CASINO IRELAND
Most reputable casinos who support landline transactions will offer you a variety of games, as they do their best to deliver a unique and complete playing experience. As always, we appreciate it when the casino offers live casino games. Such games are top-rated in Ireland. Live casino gives you a feeling of being in an exclusive, luxurious casino as all games are streamed for special studios with live dealers. Traditional table games like baccarat and blackjack are always appreciated. They are the basics of the casino industry and have been around for centuries. The more variation a casino has, the better. Another important game type is sports betting, which is also popular in Ireland, especially betting on horse races and football.
Slots in landline casinos are no different than slots in other casinos. Their attractive designs and interesting backstories will intrigue any player ready to spin some wheels. Popular casinos always offer numerous video slots and progressive jackpot slots, while adding new ones as they come. If you are a fan of a particular slot, make sure to read the slot list that is available on almost any respected casino website.
Alternatives to BT Landline Deposit Methods
- Pay by SMS – this method is very similar to pay by landline method. The main difference is that the user is entering their mobile phone number and receiving the code via SMS. The code is then entered into a specific field on the dashboard, just like when using a landline. This method can be seen as more modern, but equally reliable and safe as a landline, so it is the best possible alternative. However, pay by SMS is another method that doesn’t support withdrawals, so make sure to have another method ready once you start winning.
- Bank wire – it is reliable, safe, and easy to use. Bank wire depositing is not new and is accepted by most online casinos in the Irish market. The transaction is executed between two banks so you can be sure everything is done legally and transparently. Deposits and withdrawals via bank wire usually come with fees attached to it and have higher limits.
- Credit and debit cards – another traditional method on the list includes Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro. These are the most common credit and debit cards accepted by online casinos in Ireland. Credit card transfers are usually much faster than bank wire, whether it’s a deposit or a withdrawal you have in mind. You can use them for both depositing and withdrawing but will have to count on some small fees by your bank in case you are using a different currency.
ᐅ Are landline deposits free?
- Yes, landline deposits are free, and there are no fees attached. Also, you pay for the deposit only when you receive a monthly bill from your phone company. Only sometimes will the phone company charge a symbolic amount for adding the deposit to the invoice.
ᐅ How long does it take for money to be available on my balance?
- Landline deposits are instant, and money will be visible on your playing account almost instantly. Once it is there, play as you wish. There are no restrictions regarding playtime and game types with landline deposits, but there is usually a maximum deposit limit for 24 hours.
ᐅ What if I type the wrong code while depositing?
- Don’t worry, it happens! All you have to do is click the link on the interface and request another call. You will get a whole new code. Also, if you can’t find the ling for the repeated call, simply contact customer support. The deposit won’t be made twice, as you have to type the code to transfer money successfully.
ᐅ Are landline deposits safe?
- Landline deposits are safe, but you will always want to be cautious. Don’t share your account data with anyone and make sure to play only when using safety devices, and not public computers.