Blackjack is one of the oldest casino games globally and has come on a long way since the first versions back in 1700. It is a card game that is incredibly popular in Ireland throughout both land-based and online casinos. The format and rules of the game remain similar to the first versions, but new and more modern variants have given a twist to this classic game. You can play for free, to practise, or play online blackjack for real money.
Playing real money blackjack is fun and exciting, and there are many places to do it. Users can benefit from bonuses and rewards for signing up somewhere new and have a wide choice of online blackjack gaming options. However, with so many online casinos now offering Blackjack, deciding where to spend your cash can be difficult.
At IrishCasinoHEX, we know a thing or two about playing blackjack online for real money. We know what goes into great blackjack online casinos and what a generous blackjack bonus looks like. Following our recommendations can save you plenty of time and ensure that you’re only playing at the very best online casinos with blackjack. On this page, we explain more about what blackjack is, how to play it and what we look for in an excellent blackjack casino. You will then find a list of the very best blackjack online casinos in Ireland for you to choose from. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know!
Best Blackjack Online Casinos in Ireland 2021
# Casino Bonus Play Review Games Deposit 1 €1000 24VIP Casino 150+ 2 €2500 888Tiger Casino 180+ 3 €2500+40FS El Royale Casino 178+ 4 €400+200FS 7bitCasino 507+ 5 400% Exclusive Rich Palms Casino 200+ 6 €4500 + 250 FS Gallo Casino 2893+ 7 €4000 Lucky Red Casino 160+ 8 225% + 50 FS Aussieplay Casino 178+ 9 €2000 True Fortune Casino 250+ 10 €1000+150FS VegazCasino 5000+ 11 Exclusive €250 Bonus Cyber.bet Casino 909+ 12 €1500+150FS Playzee Casino 1172+ 13 €300 + 150 FS Playamo Casino 3000+ 14 €1200+260FS Captain Spins Casino 1300+ 15 €1600 Jackpot City Casino 370+ 16 €1000 + 150FS Casino Rocket 2000+ 17 €500 + 100 FS Kosmonaut Casino 1655+ 18 €100 Fastpay Casino 2504+ 19 €1000 + 100 FS Jonny Jackpot Casino 1300+ 20 €1000 Genesis Casino 670+ 21 €300 Hyper Casino 400+ 22 €500+20FS Mr Play Casino 400+ 23 €1000 + 100 FS WildTornado Casino 2978+ 24 €750 + 75 FS Emojino Casino 1000+ 25 €1100+375FS CasiGo Casino 1243+ 26 €1000 + 100 FS CosmicSlot Casino 3100+ 27 €500+200FS King Billy Casino 3500+ 28 80 Free Spins PlayOJO Casino 1200+ 29 €200 Videoslots.com Casino 1420+ 30 €1000 + 100 FS CasinoREX 2000+ 31 €25 Risk-Free Scatters Casino 1800+ 32 €1300 + 250 FS SKOL Casino 2200+ 33 €50 + 100 FS Fruitkings Casino 324+ 34 250% + 125 FS Booi Casino 2076+ 35 €300 + 100 FS Wheelz Casino 3000+ 36 €200 +100 FS WestCasino 230+ 37 €300+160FS SlotoTop Casino 1100+ 38 €333 + 99 FS Maneki Casino 3100+ 39 300% Lady Linda Casino 1700+ 40 500 FS Amazon Slots Casino 800+ 41 €350 Bethard Casino 800+ 42 €200 Unibet Casino 570+ 43 €150 32Red Casino 178+ 44 €500 + 225 FS Playfortuna Casino 1500+ 45 £1250 + 200 FS SlotNite Casino 2200+ 46 500 FS + 20% Cashback SpinHill Casino 230+ 47 100% up to €100 Noxwin Casino 1149+ 48 £50 Gala Bingo Casino 121+ 49 €5000 Mansion Casino 210+ 50 €1500 1xbet Casino 1235+ 51 €300 + 100 Free Spins Pocketplay Casino 2000+ 52 €200 + 100 FS Arcanebet Casino 2600+ 53 €1500 + 150 FS Gate 777 Casino 522+ 54 100%+100 FS WebbySlot Casino 500+ 55 €425 Dublinbet Casino 550+ 56 €200+200FS BetChain Casino 1584+ 57 Cashback 20% Crazy Fox Casino 1500+ 58 €500+100FS KatsuBet Casino 1800+ 59 Up to €3000 Bitkingz Casino 3500+ 60 €5 No Deposit Betzest Casino 1600+ 61 €2000+200FS Casoo Casino 2719+ 62 €800 + 100 FS Regent Casino 400+ 63 €7500 Superiorcasino 180+ 64 €300 24K Casino 2500+ 65 €200+50FS CK Casino 180+ 66 €300+100FS EuSlot Casino 2243+ 67 €100 + 100 FS Highroller Casino 473+ 68 €400 The Sun Play Casino 350+ 69 €1000+50FS Surf Casino 2500+ 70 $900 CashCabin Casino 2000+ 71 €500 Boss Casino 478+ 72 €550 + 200 Free Spins Abo Casino 1894+ 73 €1000 + 100 FS Megarush Casino 486+ 74 €500 Ultra Casino 400+ 75 €2000+200FS Joycasino 945+ 76 €300 + 100 FS GunsBet Casino 1700+ 77 €200 + 21 FS Casino Dome 840+ 78 €1200+100FS LOKI Casino 500+ 79 €2000+200FS Casino-X 800+ 80 €300+100FS Golden Star Casino 1180+ 81 €1000+150FS Boo Casino 1045+ 82 €300 Bet2U Casino 1566+ 83 €200 RembrandtCasino 436+ 84 €1200 Casinonic 1200+ 85 €240+24FS 24Bettle Casino 600+ 86 20 Free Spins GoodWin Casino 1620+ 87 €1500+25FS All Wins Casino 552+ 88 €200 Mr Slot Casino 322+ 89 €300 BetPat Casino 2000+ 90 €250+100FS B-Bets Casino 400+ 91 €500+500FS Big5 Casino 450+ 92 €500+100FS Playluck Casino 800+ 93 €200+100FS Karamba Casino 300+ 94 €100 Redbet Casino 600+ 95 €500+200FS Alf Casino 1658+ 96 €200 Sin Spins Casino 320+ 97 €1500+150FS JVspin Casino 2500+ 98 €500 Winners Hall Casino 3200+ 99 €500 Times Square Casino 482+ 100 €2000+100%CB AllCashBack Casino 500+ 101 €300 22Bet Casino 2986+ 102 €1000 + 170 FS Viggoslots Casino 700+ 103 €500+250FS Royal Rabbit Casino 2500+ 104 €100 Betworld Casino 425+ 105 €400+200FS Casino.com 250+ 106 €1500+300FS Casino Lab 1520+ 107 €100+10FS Mobile Wins Casino 500+ 108 €1000 + 200 FS Queenplay Casino 772+ 109 €500 + 150 FS Winfest Casino 1500+ 110 €2000 Lord Of The Spins Casino 470+ 111 $2500 Richprize Casino 2000+ 112 €5000+50FS Casimba Casino 497+ 113 €750 Ruby Fortune Casino 450+ 114 €500+250 FS ZetCasino 2500+ 115 €1000 + 100 FS Spin Away Casino 632+ 116 €500 + 200 FS LightCasino 1120+ 117 €1000 + 200 FS Luckland Casino 400+ 118 €1200 Queenspins Casino 2200+ 119 €1000 + 1000 FS 21.com Casino 450+ 120 €200 + 200 FS CasinoFriday 2000+ 121 10 FS Blighty Bingo Casino 300+ 122 10 FS YayBingo Casino 300+ 123 10 FS CrackerBingo Casino 50+ 124 €1300 KIM VEGAS CASINO 3809+ 125 €100+20FS The Online Casino 450+ 126 €1200 + 100 FS bCasino 58+ 127 €50 Eurolotto Casino 350+ 128 €800 + 25 FS Agent Spins Casino 92+ 129 €1050+300FS Cobra Casino 2500+ 130 €200 + 100 FS GreenPlay Casino 792+ 131 €500 ArgoCasino 1800+ 132 €1000+1000FS LVbet Casino 1100+ 133 €1500 777 Casino 111+ 134 €100 + 25 FS 10Bet Casino 300+ 135 €100 + 120 FS Dunder Casino 900+ 136 €500 Party Casino 223+ 137 €200 ZigZag777 Casino 1272+ 138 €300+20FS Ivi Casino 1734+ 139 €200 + 10 FS Betmaster Casino 2786+ 140 €1000 + 50 FS Royal Panda Casino 595+ 141 €1000 + 100FS Mad About Slots Casino 600+ 142 €88 No Deposit 888 Casino 120+ 143 £40 Sun Bingo Casino 150+ 144 €7 No Deposit Gratorama Casino 51+ 145 €1000 RANT Casino 678+ 146 €300+150FS Slotum Casino 4700+ 147 €300+20FS Casumo Casino 1835+ 148 €500 Temple Nile Casino 855+ 149 €1500+100FS The Grand Ivy Casino 504+ 150 €150+150FS BETITON Casino 1000+ 151 €100 + 25 FS PlayToro Casino 3500+ 152 €500+50FS GDay Casino 448+ 153 €300 + 150FS Bao Casino 1397+ 154 €200+50FS Mason Slots Casino 2200+ 155 €100+100FS Guts Casino 500+ 156 €3000+50FS Spinland Casino 500+ 157 €2000 Casino Empire 438+ 158 €200 Yaa Casino 2500+ 159 €1000+200FS Casino Cruise 1000+ 160 €1000 CasinoBTC 400+ 161 €1000 Spin Palace Casino 450+ 162 €1000+100FS Lucky Days Casino 1200+ 163 €1000 Wager Free Wolfy Casino 3147+ 164 £200 + 100 FS HeySpin Casino 663+ 165 €200 CasinoSieger 700+ 166 10% CashBack No Bonus Casino 520+ 167 Daily Rewards Nitro Casino 1200+ 168 €300 Betway Casino 380+ 169 $900 + 150 FS iLucki Casino 3600+ 170 €500 + 100 FS Cadabrus Casino 1500+ 171 €1000+100FS CasinoRoom 650+ 172 €1000+150FS True Flip Casino 1361+ 173 €100 + 25 FS Playjango Casino 115+ 174 €500+150FS Konung Casino 3844+ 175 €1000+300 FS Leo Vegas Casino 965+ 176 €100+300FS Chanz Casino 400+ 177 €500 Wildblaster Casino 1641+ 178 100 Free Spins Mr.Green Casino 300+ 179 €100 + 200 FS Slots Heaven Casino 275+ 180 €100 + 20 FS Hippozino Casino 650+ 181 N/A BoyleSports Casino 215+
What is Blackjack
Blackjack is the most played casino game in the world, both online and in land-based casinos. Although it’s closely followed by roulette, Blackjack continues to attract the most significant player numbers. It’s a card game that uses a standard deck of 52 cards. In a classic game of blackjack, there is one dealer and up to seven players.
Each player is dealt two cards initially, and the dealer takes two. The dealer overturns one of their cards, leaving the other face-down. The players must then decide whether to stay, hit, or split. Staying would mean you’re happy with your two cards and are confident they can beat the dealer’s cards. Hit adds an extra card to your deck. Split doubles your stakes and separates your two cards into two different games, usually done with a 10.
The aim of the game is to reach the number 21 with your cards. You get blackjack, which beats all other hands if you start with an ace card and a 10-value card (10s, Kings, Queens, Jacks). The decisions you make are usually influenced by the dealer’s initial hand; for example, if you see that the dealer has a 10, you’re more likely to play it safe. On the other hand, if the dealer has a low-value card, you might take more risk.
Real money blackjack is a double or nothing game. If you win, the payout is double your stake. If you lose, you don’t get a penny. For this reason, blackjack attracts a lot of high-rollers looking to increase their balance with huge bets. That said, blackjack is a classic game that suits every type of player.
How We Find and Review Blackjack Gambling Sites
Our team of casino experts handles our review process. We sign up, deposit money and play, to get a real feel for the player experience. We will never recommend an online casino without trying it ourselves first. Our testing criteria remains the same to ensure that each review is consistent, and here are just some of the things we look for in online casinos with blackjack.
Licenses and Safety
Checking for proper licensing is the very first thing we do in our casino review process. A gambling license is only issued to fair and compliant operators and so can be seen as a stamp of approval. These licenses are provided by the UK Gambling Commission, The Malta Gaming Authority or the Curacao Gambling Board. Properly licensed operators are subject to frequent audits and inspections to ensure compliant advertisements, promotions and fairness.
With so many blackjack online casinos out there, players are spoiled for choice. This means that the casinos are competing with each other for players. Because of this, you can get your hands on some seriously generous welcome bonuses for registering and spending some cash. During our reviews, we look at the welcome bonus, what it is, and the terms and conditions. We will only ever recommend a casino site with a fair bonus structure. We also look at loyalty rewards and bonuses for existing players, to ensure that both new and old players are treated fairly.
Blackjack and Other Games
When assessing casinos where you can play blackjack for money, games selection is very important. First and foremost, we, of course, check that blackjack is available. If it is, we also look out for special variations of blackjack, such as Blackjack Switch, Speed Blackjack or Live Blackjack. We also want to see other choices such as plenty of other table games, slots and jackpots for players to enjoy.
There are two specific areas of payments we look at; the processes and the methods. Firstly, we check that depositing and withdrawing are simple, and there are no unnecessary waits. We expect to see a proficient payout team that can approve payments quickly. On the other hand, plenty of payment methods also need to be available to players, including cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrency, and others.
Most of us now play blackjack on our mobiles, so we put every blackjack casino through a stringent mobile test. We check that the site loads quickly and s easy to use and navigate. We also check that blackjack and the other games have been properly optimised for the mobile platform and various screen sizes. We test on Android, IOS and Windows Phones.
Hopefully, you will never need the help of customer support, but sometimes it is unavoidable. If you do need assistance, it should be an easy process. We make sure that each casino has live chat and email channels with flexible opening times. We also test the quality of the help provided and the overall experience for the player.
How to Play Blackjack for Real Money
Playing blackjack for real money is easy, even for beginners. In fact, there are very few casino games with such simple rules. Follow our step by step guide below to get started:
- Choose a blackjack casino – IrishCasinoHEX helps you find the best place to play blackjack online for real money. All that’s left for you to do is make your choice from our recommended list of blackjack casinos. Consider things like the welcome bonus, payment methods and selection of games before making your decision. Then, when you’re ready, click ‘visit casino’ to be taken straight there.
- Create an account – To create an account, you will need to provide your name, date of birth and address. You will also need to register an email address and a telephone number. Once your personal information is submitted, you will then choose a username and password that should be memorable and secure. This is what you will use to log in every time you visit the site.
- Deposit funds – Now it’s time to add some funds. First, head over to the wallet or banking section and choose your preferred payment method. You will then be asked to enter your payment details and the amount you wish to deposit. Once everything is in order, simply click ‘deposit’ to add your funds to your account. The money will be credited instantly.
- Accept the bonus – After making your first deposit, you will be prompted with the welcome bonus. Once you have read the terms and conditions and are confident that you understand the bonus, simply click ‘accept’ to add it to your account. If it’s a deposit match, you will see your balance increase instantly.
- Play blackjack for real money – You’ve opened the account, added funds and accepted the bonus. Now it’s time to play blackjack! Simply head over to the games section, find blackjack and load it up. There you can select your stake, number of hands and begin your game. Good luck!
High Stakes vs Low Stakes Blackjack
Real money blackjack can be enjoyed by every type of player, regardless of balance size. This is where high stakes and low stakes blackjack comes in. Both games play the same way but have table limits that cater to specific players.
High stakes blackjack involves placing large bets, sums as high as €1,000 or more per hand. The favourable odds of Blackjack and the double-your-money incentive makes it very popular with high-rollers who can very quickly increase their balance if they have a lucky streak.
On the other hand, low stakes Blackjack is better for those playing more for enjoyment. Unlike slots or different types of casino games, Blackjack doesn’t have variable payouts. If you’re staking small, you will win small. This is why it’s better to play more for fun than to win money. Minimum stakes can be as little as €1 a hand.
How to Make Real Cash Payment in Blackjack Casinos
Before playing real money blackjack games, you need to add some cash to your account. Of course, the exact process will depend on the type of payment method used. Below, we’ve outlined some of the most common ways to pay and how to use them.
- Mastercard and Visa – We’re all familiar with making payments using our Mastercard and Visa. Depositing into blackjack online casinos is no different to buying a product online. You will need your 16-digit card number, security code and expiry date. It will need to be entered the first time manually, but you can save it to the casino for future use. The cash will be deducted from your bank balance immediately and credited to your casino balance instantly.
- E-Wallets (PayPal, Neteller, Skrill) – E-Wallets are becoming more popular because of their sheer convenience. Instead of long card details, all you need is a username and password. When you select an E-Wallet option within the casino payment page, you will be prompted to log in using your E-Wallet details. Once in, simply enter how much you want to deposit and click submit. The whole process takes seconds.
- Paysafecard – Paysafecard is different from an E-Wallet in that it’s not designed to hold a balance or be used as an alternative to a bank account. A Paysafecard is a one-time-use way to make a purchase and is a great choice for those that like to keep their gambling transactions separate from their day-to-day spending. There are fees involved with Paysafecard gambling transaction, so check what they are before making any deposits.
- Bank Transfer – A bank transfer is the old-school way to pay but is still used to this day. It’s safe and requires no middle man or payment processor, but it’s slow. A bank transfer casino deposit can take days to reach your account, meaning that you could have a long wait before you can play. The same applies to withdrawing with this method too.
- Cryptocurrency – Crypto isn’t something that is available at every online casino in Ireland, but as demand continues to rise, more operators are adding it to their platform. Bitcoin is by far the most popular cryptocurrency for gambling, and there are now a handful of Irish casinos supporting Bitcoin payments. This is the most private way to make any financial transaction and is well-liked by privacy fanatics.
Best Real Money Blackjack Types
There are several different types of real money blackjack, each with slightly different rules, features and side bets. Here’s a breakdown of the best real money blackjack types:
- American and European Blackjack – American and European Blackjack are almost identical. The only difference is when the dealer reveals their card and the player makes their decisions. In European Blackjack, the dealer has one card revealed and one card face-down, and it stays that way until every player has completed their moves. The second card is then revealed at the end. In American Blackjack, the dealer shows one card to the players, but if that card is an ace, they check the second card before making a move. If the dealer has blackjack, this is then revealed, and the game is over before it even really begins.
- Blackjack Switch – Blackjack Switch is an exciting variant of Blackjack that brings something extra to the table. The player is dealt two hands, which means double the stake. The best part? You can interchange cards between both hands, allowing you to make more favourable combinations. There is an obvious player advantage, and so, of course, there needs to be something in favour of the dealer. With Blackjack Switch, the game ends in a draw if the dealer finishes on 22. This would be a bust and a player win in standard blackjack.
- Perfect Pairs – Perfect pairs is a side game available on some variants of real money blackjack. It’s another way to win and adds to the excitement. Players can bet on their first two cards being a pair, such as two 10s. The payout is even higher if the pairs are from the same suit.
- RNG Blackjack – RNG blackjack, or Random Number Generator blackjack, is the computerised version of the game. It is powered by an algorithm that randomly determines the outcome of every hand. This was the first type of online blackjack for real money and accounts for most variations today.
- Live Blackjack – Live blackjack is one of the newest ways to play blackjack online. It involves interacting with a real dealer and fellow players while still enjoying the comfort of your own home and privacy. Each hand is dealt right in front of your eyes, making it the closest thing to being at a real casino.
Blackjack Casino Bonuses
Unfortunately, many casino bonuses exclude blackjack. Blackjack bonuses can be a little harder to find, but they are out there. They tend to fall within three specific categories, they are:
A deposit match is a very simple yet very popular type of casino bonus. An example would be a casino offering 100% up to €500. This means that if you deposit €500, you will have €1,000 to play with. The lower limit is often between €10 and €20, so you can even benefit from these offers if you don’t have a huge bank balance. Wagering requirements will apply, and blackjack usually has quite a low weighting. Be sure always to read the terms and conditions to understand wagering and any limitations properly.
Imagine playing blackjack for real money and getting a refund if you lose. That’s exactly what a cashback bonus is; a way to claim back some of your losses. The specifics can vary, but a typical example would be 10% cashback up to €100. It’s like insurance, an added peace of mind and something to cheer you up if luck isn’t on your side.
Free Casino Bonuses
Some blackjack casinos will give players a completely free no deposit bonus without having to spend a penny. These are used to attract new players and provide them with a chance to get a feel for the casino brand. They can typically be used on Blackjack, and so it’s a completely free hand to enjoy. Only when you’re satisfied with your experience can you then opt to deposit some real cash funds.
Live Blackjack in Online Casinos
Live blackjack is a newer way to play online blackjack for real money. It is the perfect combination of enjoying a real casino experience straight from your mobile or desktop device. Everything is real, from the dealer to the cards and the table. You will see the game unfold right in front of you and be able to interact with other players and the dealer. Live blackjack is the closest thing you will get to being in the real casino, and many players prefer it over the RNG alternative.
Playing Blackjack for Real Money on Mobile
With more of us than ever opting to gamble using our mobiles, blackjack casinos had to improve their mobile offerings. As a result, the best sites offering real money blackjack now have a fantastic mobile platform that works on almost every type of device. There are two primary ways to enjoy blackjack on mobile; through an app or a browser. Here’s an overview of both:
Blackjack on a mobile app
Real money blackjack mobile apps are fantastic as casinos have developed them with blackjack players in mind. The games load fast, are optimised for all screen sizes and operating systems, and have dedicated technical support teams in the event of any issues.
The only downside to opting to play on an app is the additional space it requires on your device. In addition, some people prefer not to download any third-party apps and already have limited storage, so it’s not for everybody.
Blackjack on a browser
Playing real money blackjack on a browser is the easiest way. There is no installation required, and all you have to do is enter the website and click go. This is a great option for those that are security-conscious or just don’t like the idea of installing anything on their phones.
There is a real lack of dedicated technical support from the casino side, though. If the website isn’t working on a specific browser, you will be encouraged to contact the browser directly.
Best Software Providers Creating Blackjack Games
Almost every software provider is now producing Blackjack games as player numbers continue to grow. However, despite the rise in game developers, some tech giants continue to dominate the market. Here are some of the biggest and best companies creating blackjack games for real money.
Playtech is the king of the original casino table games. One of the first software developers when online casinos launched in the late 90s, Playtech continues to dominate the industry. It has many different blackjack games in its portfolio, including Blackjack Switch and many other RNG options.
Despite becoming more famous for its epic slots, NetEnt produces some of the best quality blackjack games on the market. This Swedish company is one of the biggest and best in the world and has European, American and Speed Blackjack in its portfolio of games.
Evolution Gaming is the name behind hundreds of amazing live casino games. Pioneers of the live casino platform, Evolution has fantastic live blackjack options that are available at any good online casino. In addition, they have friendly and professional dealers and high-quality equipment with technology that makes for the perfect blackjack experience.
Microgaming is another of the oldest and most established casino software developers. Their European Blackjack is one of the most played blackjack games in the world, but they also have plenty of other variations, including Speed Blackjack and low stake options.
Blackjack Casino Tips from IrishCasinoHEX
- Read the rules of the specific blackjack game you’re playing – The rules vary depending on the type of real money blackjack you’re playing. One of the main things to consider is when the dealer has to stand. In standard blackjack, the dealer has to stand on 17, giving you the chance to get higher and win the hand. However, some other types of blackjack state that the dealer has to hit on 17. Such rules can significantly impact house edge and odds of winning, so it’s important to understand them first.
- Consider blackjack strategies – Despite being a game of luck, there is a certain element of strategy involved when playing blackjack. There are many strategies out there to study, and we encourage you to pick your favourite. However, even if you’re not big on strategy, it’s a good idea to have your own ‘rule book’. E.g. to always hit if the dealer has lower than seven in their first two cards. Having such rules in place helps with decision making and consistency.
- Practice before you play blackjack games for real money – Unlike other casino games that just require the click of a button and no thought, you can benefit from practising blackjack before you spend cash. Of course, every outcome is different, and ultimately, you need luck on your side, but doing a few trial runs before you play for real cash is a bright idea. It will help you to understand the different plays and outcomes without spending any money.
- Don’t stick to one game type – If you keep playing the same game, you will quickly get bored, especially if luck isn’t on your side. So as well as playing blackjack, we recommend switching it up now and again and trying something different. This is why all of our casino recommendations include thousands of games in multiple categories so that you can keep your game time fun, enjoyable and fresh. We recommend also checking out the live casino platform for blackjack alternatives in a fun and immersive environment.
- Why do so many casino bonuses exclude blackjack?
- Blackjack is a lot harder to predict than some other casino games. Slots, for example, have a guaranteed return to player percentage, so the casino knows what it can make and what it can lose when it gives a bonus. With Blackjack, the liability is harder to calculate as the odds of winning are much higher. Because of this, blackjack is excluded from a lot of casino bonuses, as it’s considered just too much of a risk for the operator. Even if blackjack is included in a bonus, it will often carry very low wagering weighting. For example, 100% of every euro spent on slots will contribute towards wagering. But, usually, only 10% of what’s spent on blackjack will count. This makes it significantly harder to complete wagering.
- What’s the house edge on real money blackjack?
- The specific house edge can depend on a few factors, including the type of blackjack played and the specific in-game rules. However, typically, the house edge is around 2%. This is considerably lower than most other game types and works in favour of the players. In numbers, this means for every €100 spent on Blackjack; the casino will bank around €2.
- Is there a way to guarantee a win on blackjack games for real money?
- Despite the countless books on strategies and ways to play, blackjack is still a game of luck. You can make smarter decisions, sure, but there is no way to know or guarantee whether or not those decisions will result in a win. It’s important to remember that chance is involved, just as it is with any other type of casino game. There is no way to predict the outcome of a hand on either RNG games or live variations.
- Is it safe to play online blackjack in Ireland?
- It is 100% safe to play online blackjack for real money in Ireland, as long as you’re only playing with a licensed casino. Each casino on this page has been vetted and is proven to have a valid gambling license. This means that the site is fair, safe, and no risk to your personal or financial information. Unlicensed casinos can be scams and are not safe to play on. We highly recommend you avoid them and do not register any of your details.
- How do I set limits on blackjack online casinos?
- Limits can be set by visiting the ‘my account’ section of your chosen casino. In addition, you can opt to activate many different responsible gambling tools, including deposit limits, duration limits, time-out periods, cool-off periods or even complete self-exclusion. Gambling can be addictive, so it’s recommended that you familiarise yourself with the problem gambling tools and utilise them if you think you might have a gambling problem.
- What is the minimum deposit at online casinos with blackjack?
- The minimum deposit varies by the casino but can be anywhere from 10 to 20 euros. As well as minimum deposits, each blackjack table will have its minimum stakes. So if you’re playing low stakes or standard roulette, you can spend as little as 2 euros per hand in some cases. Limits tend to be much higher in games designed for bigger players.
- Can I play blackjack for free but still win real cash?
- For the most part, no. You can play free blackjack instead of real money blackjack, but any winnings will be virtual cash or credits, not real funds. There is only one circumstance in which you can play for free and walk away with real money. This is by using a free casino bonus, completing wagering and withdrawing your winnings. It’s not impossible, but it’s very difficult to do because of strict terms and conditions.