Free European Roulette - Play Online Roulette
Free European Roulette Review & Experience
European Roulette Game Features
The main features are the bets which are auto-play, favourite bets, dynamic billboard, hot and cold numbers, race track bets, special bets panel, inside bets and outside bets.
European roulette is simple to play as you need to place your chip on either a number or a combination thereof and spin the wheel. The pocket where the ball falls is the winning pocket and if your choice was correct, you win, if not, you lose.
European Roulette Bet Limits
You will see a number of chips at the bottom right of the screen. You chip choices will be between 1, 2, 5, 25, 100- and 500-euro chips. You can combine these chips or play them multiple times. Your minimum bet starts at one Euro and 500 Euros is the maximum.
Dynamic Statistics Billboards
One the left side of the screen is the statistics billboard where you can see an extended version of the game’s history. It will show you the hot and cold numbers and also bet history while you can save previous bets too or replay the same bets.
Inside Bets – an inside bet is placed on the roulette table’s inner field on the numbers starting from 0 and up to 36.
- Six line
- Street of three line
Outside bets – the outside bets are places around the inner field from numbers one to 36. You can place outside bets at these options below.
- Odds or evens
- Black or red
- High or low
- Dozen bet
- Column bet
Race track bets – on the European roulette left-hand corner of the screen you will notice a separate betting tack that is called race track. When you click this button and here you will be able to see a different betting order which you can follow below.
- Neighbours – bet from one to eight neighbouring numbers on any side of any number
- Zero – bet on 0, 3, 12, 35, 26, 32, 15
- Voisins – a bet on the eight numbers that are on each side of the 0 on the wheel
- Orphelins – a bet on numbers 9, 31, 14, 20, 1, 6, 34, 17
- Tiers – a bet on numbers 33, 16, 24, 5, 10, 23, 8, 30, 11, 36, 13, 27
NetEnt European Roulette FAQ
- ❓ How I can play roulette for free?
- You can play free European Roulette with here on this very page. All you will have to do is to allow the game to start and place a virtual bet. You won’t use any real money and you will be able to learn all the basics regarding the game. After you are ready, you can pick on of many online casinos that offer the best roulette games and try out your luck. The site of the bets vary but many casinos will accept £0.5 or even lower bets.
- ❓ What RNG stands for?
- RNG stands for random number generator and it refers to the software that will display the bets completely randomly. There are a billion combinations possible making the game completely fair to play and identical in the terms of odds to the roulette in land casinos.
- ❓ What RTP means and how high it is for European Roulette?
- RTP stands for a return to player and it is percentage in which the game will ‘’give’’ back the invested money. For example, if you invest £100 and the RTP of a game is 98% you will get £98 back in most cases. The higher the RTP, better odds players have with the game. European roulette has a very high RTP of 97.30%.
- ❓ What are the best odds for betting on Roulette?
- There are a lot of strategies you can use. All of them can be tried in the free roulette section above. Keep in mind that the game is completely free and it will use virtual money. You can try to bet on red or black only or to use side bets. In online games, you can place bets on hot numbers, the ones that were paired with the ball for most times. Some gamblers prefer placing large bets on either red or black color.